Suggestions For Our Fortress Holiday Outing

Mistress Kang

Thank you for all of your suggestions ? We looked into them and have a few on the back burner! This month, we're going to check out a local Italian place. Mistress Zito is going to order for us because we're not allowed to speak Italian LOL When the gang is together in January we'll do another outing!

13 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

Thank you for all of your suggestions ? We looked into them and have a few on the back burner! This month, we're going to check out a local Italian place. Mistress Zito is going to order for us because we're not allowed to speak Italian LOL When the gang is together in January we'll do another outing!

Does she actually speak Italian? Like well? 

13 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

Mistress Zito is going to order for us because we're not allowed to speak Italian

Does Ms Zito really speak Italian? ... Such a beautiful language to simply listen to.

My parents were Italian but never spoke it while raising us (except when they were mad) .. and i've always regretted not learning the language.

I'm imagining a session where she only speaks/commands in Italian and my being severely punished and humiliated for not understanding .. the more i plead "non capisco"   the the more i am slapped and punished for not doing what i'm told.. and she repeatedly threatens to "piscia su di te"   or "sputo in bocca"  whenever i open my mouth.

ahh ..  Bellissimo.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/19/2018 at 9:49 PM, Mistress Kang said:

Thank you for all of your suggestions ? We looked into them and have a few on the back burner! This month, we're going to check out a local Italian place. Mistress Zito is going to order for us because we're not allowed to speak Italian LOL

When the gang is together in January we'll do another outing!

How about this place... but you'll need to hurry 

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/paris-naked-restaurant-scli-intl/index.html

• 1 month later...

Maybe just a little bit late.... buuuuut.

VRworld. Worth getting the all day passes

Sleep No more (I mean a little bit a BDSM musical - side note there was a little indie BDSM musical running in Jan that popped up)

Illusionists table at the Mckittrick

Jane hotel for pre drinks and table/couch dancing

Wine legend karaoke 

Build a bear (surprisingly cute)

Personal shopper training days (they match half your spending if you let a personal shopper practice on you).

Wedding dress play - (pick a fake bride for the day or take it in turns) and visit various wedding dress shops for the free champagne. I’d feel guilty if the prices weren’t so absurdly inflated. 

Gemini and Scorpio loft. They have bdsm performances but also bring your own ingredients and we’ll make you cocktails parties.