Sexiest Public Experience

Mistress Kang

18 minutes ago, Mistress Kang said:

What's the sexiest thing a women has done to you in public (discreet or non-discreet)?

Dear Ms. Kang:

Many years ago when I was young, horny and handsome my girlfriend at the time and myself were "in flagrante delicto" in the backseat of her car in a parking lot where we worked. A security guard tapped on the window because the lights were on and he couldn't see if anyone was in the car. Fortunately the windows were fogged up because it was cold outside and very hot inside so he didn't see what was going on. We reacted very quickly and then I assured the guard that everything was ok. She was so upset and I "lost interest" right after that. It would have been sexier if the guard minded his own business.

Another girlfriend years later as an inpatient in a hospital decided she needed some attention when I visited. We left her room and went into the "patient bath," locked the door behind us and turned on the water. Then we got down to business. After, we got dressed and walked out of the room as if nothing out of the ordinary happened. We never flew on a plane together - might have become members of the mile high club if we did.

In terms of sexy things in public I can recall some occasions with Mistresses. These were not sexual acts but were certainly non-discreet and suggestive in public settings, perhaps outrageous. I would name names if ok with you.

Dannyboy

Well I've been on like 7 or 8 first dates and sometimes the girls were sexy. One of them was really sexy and I just had a raging boner all the way through coffee at Starbucks then we went back to school and walked around campus a bit and she was sexy and had a sexy body and face and stuff and she was asian btw not that there's anything wrong with that. 

Sex on a beach.  Overrated.  Sand is a terrible bed - no give. 

Sex in a car in a city park.  A few different ways and times.  Not really an exhibitionist thing.  Just impulsive.  Like Danny says, the steamed glass is your best friend.

But if the question is "done to you" vs mutual, that would be an hj at a lake.  Chest deep in water, but lots of folks frolicking around.  My girlfriend just reached into my swimming suit, and so on..

Domme things.   Sexy is in the eye of the beholder.  But I always find tokens of dominant control sexy AF.... 

Sent home: plugged, plugged with a vibrator, with panties in my mouth, not told I'm still wearing lipstick (I tend to be in a daze when the session ends).  Never more than one at a time I don't think.  Making me go to the mens roomin the office to take and send a pic to prove I was wearing panties...

One other - sort of.  I used to come into the office in the morning and play my messages on speaker.  Multi-tasking, and usually early enough so not many people would be disturbed.  One day there's a message from a domme, about what she's going to do and what she wants to know.  Somehow I got a few feet from my desk, don't remember why.  So about 4 or 5 sentences of this are playing in the office.  No one ever said anything to me about it.  Who knows... 

I am one who craves humiliation, One time I took my Mistress out for a drink. I have a very intense fetish for smelling feet, She had prepped her feet to be stinky. We then struck up a conversation with the female bartender. After striking up the conversation about how hard it must be to be standing up all night and the boots the bartender was wearing My Mistress joked that she wondered who had smellier feet. of course the bartender laughed and was game for letting me compare the both. i had to give her a big tip and she laughed her head off. it was humiliating and riveting. To end the night my Mistress went to the ladies room with my drink to find out that she filled it with some natural champagne. The bartender did not know that only i and her. It was so much humiliating fun.

16 hours ago, Dannyboy said:

Many years ago when I was young, horny and handsome

Hey Dannyboy .. i was that guy too !!

Got a quick BJ from my perfect other while driving down to LBI on the Garden State one bright summer day.

We happened to be in a pretty low-slung sports car ..(a '68' TR 250).. with the top down .. and so had attracted some attention from the taller vehicles.

But no big thing.. those were the good ol' days, long before someone on a cell recorded everything in sight.

I'm gonna say it was "discreet" cos she had very long hair.

On 12/21/2018 at 1:14 PM, franknot said:

Hey Dannyboy .. i was that guy too !!

Got a quick BJ from my perfect other while driving down to LBI on the Garden State one bright summer day.

We happened to be in a pretty low-slung sports car ..(a '68' TR 250).. with the top down .. and so had attracted some attention from the taller vehicles.

But no big thing.. those were the good ol' days, long before someone on a cell recorded everything in sight.

I'm gonna say it was "discreet" cos she had very long hair.

Amazing...she had very long hair and you were the most endowed you've ever been ?

The girl I'm dating is really into the idea of doing in a taboo location where others could discover us , and these are some excellent ideas.

So far, she's sucked my dick (not to completion) while in a stairway for a friends apartment building...

In my own experience:

A domme I went on a date with to the theater, took her chewed gum out of her mouth and made me hold it in my hand during the middle of the play. She eventually expected me to dispose of it by swallowing it.

Highschool/College lovers in backseats of cars, of course.

Handjobs (not to completion) in movie theaters. 

I can't ever orgasm when I'm in a high stakes situation where I could be walked up on. I felt like as a black guy growing up in the south if I was caught doing something 'indecent' by the wrong officer that the penalty would be much bigger than a finger wagging. Not the right kind of "excitement" lol. 

I am thinking of trying to do something in the wooded area of Prospect Park in Brooklyn. I've walked throughout there and if memory serves, it's surprisingly empty and thick with trees in the right areas. 

6 minutes ago, ABDamienNY said:

The girl I'm dating is really into the idea of doing in a taboo location where others could discover us , and these are some excellent ideas.

So far, she's sucked my dick (not to completion) while in a stairway for a friends apartment building...

In my own experience:

A domme I went on a date with to the theater, took her chewed gum out of her mouth and made me hold it in my hand during the middle of the play. She eventually expected me to dispose of it by swallowing it.

Highschool/College lovers in backseats of cars, of course.

Handjobs (not to completion) in movie theaters. 

I can't ever orgasm when I'm in a high stakes situation where I could be walked up on. I felt like as a black guy growing up in the south if I was caught doing something 'indecent' by the wrong officer that the penalty would be much bigger than a finger wagging. Not the right kind of "excitement" lol. 

I am thinking of trying to do something in the wooded area of Prospect Park in Brooklyn. I've walked throughout there and if memory serves, it's surprisingly empty and thick with trees in the right areas. 

I like that you've emphasized "not to completion" several times LOL It's interesting that you can't get relaxed enough to do so. Do you think it can happen for you in Prospect Park since it might provide more coverage?

My gf wanted to have sex in the promenade by the Staten Island ferry.  She was wearing a dress got up on my lap and rode me. Many people walked by and I seem to remember losing my hard on so I couldn’t cum.  We were using a condom.   I think I remember just slipping it all back in my pants and not even taking it off.  

Would love to do more like getting under a table somewhere in a club and licking pussy.   

I have also openly let my gf’s lover take her hand while we three are walking together.  That humiliation is kind of a turn on.  

I was completely smitten with an NYC prodom. Beautiful, smart, educated, so so so in tune with what I was discovering that I loved; seductive teasing loving touching reach-for-the-next-ring encouragement to be trained by Her to be Her best sub.

Training Subjects and accoutrements:

Harshly graded application writings before each session, session collaring request, collaring hearing and collaring ceremony, foot service (bringing nice foods for Mistress to step in, and for me to clean), beautiful white wines, body worship, CORPORAL - sometimes I was allowed to show up on the hour for 5 minutes of corporal three or four times before the session.  Consultation and tasks - after consultation I was often sent out before the session with a locked collar to get lovely foods, sometimes with a mouth half full of Mistress nectar, and told to return with it. Another task was bringing a large coffee maker for heating dildos. OBEDIENCE TRAININGS - could be anything, one was shave my entire body except for a very short hair cut. HUMILIATION training, yummy yummy yummy.  And then more corporal.

To the quick, I so loved orally taking Mistress' GS that we developed this concept of stair training. Practiced in the dungeon, and only practiced outside once, on a quite street with stairs leading down to an unused basement door, Mistress would tell me to ready myself on the stairs so that She could descend mostly out-of-sight and lift her long modest skirt and pee in my mouth. It was the only time we were outside together in public. I would hold it, until she told me to take little swallows as we walked towards Prospect Park. Later, twice, She had me join She and her friends at a bar where I was separately severely GS trained, and severely given corporal by She and her friends.

On 12/24/2018 at 6:50 PM, fistluvr said:

My gf wanted to have sex in the promenade by the Staten Island ferry.  She was wearing a dress got up on my lap and rode me. Many people walked by and I seem to remember losing my hard on so I couldn’t cum.  We were using a condom.   I think I remember just slipping it all back in my pants and not even taking it off.  

Would love to do more like getting under a table somewhere in a club and licking pussy.   

I have also openly let my gf’s lover take her hand while we three are walking together.  That humiliation is kind of a turn on.  

fistluvr:

It's because of people like you and her that I avoid the ferry and take the express bus. 

Dannyboy

12 hours ago, Dannyboy said:

frank...

Are you sure it's not because the ferry is free?

Dannyboy

Dannyboy,

Truth be told.. I haven't been on the ferry in probably 20 plus years but i decided to try a Uber-ferry-Uber trip for my first FF session ... bad decision.

Went strictly Uber on my 2nd visit.

But... if i had witnessed a fistluvr - like performance that first time ....  ehhhh maaaybe .. would have had to flip a coin.

Stay well

A while back I was in a long distance relationship with a girl that lived with her Filipino grandparents who HATED me. When we didn't know where we would stay we would go to the movies to pass time and look for the most empty theatre to make out in. Shortly after the lights dimmed she pulled two bandanas out of her sleepover bag and tied my wrists to the armrests and started giving me a handjob. When I finally came she laid my hoodie over my lap and left to go wash her hands. It felt like she was gone forever. I tried to slip free while she was gone, but the bandanas were too tight to pass over the cupholders. It was the most nerve wracking experience I've had to this day and The Marine with John Cena still holds a place in my heart because of it. 

3 hours ago, Smileey said:

A while back I was in a long distance relationship with a girl that lived with her Filipino grandparents who HATED me. When we didn't know where we would stay we would go to the movies to pass time and look for the most empty theatre to make out in. Shortly after the lights dimmed she pulled two bandanas out of her sleepover bag and tied my wrists to the armrests and started giving me a handjob. When I finally came she laid my hoodie over my lap and left to go wash her hands. It felt like she was gone forever. I tried to slip free while she was gone, but the bandanas were too tight to pass over the cupholders. It was the most nerve wracking experience I've had to this day and The Marine with John Cena still holds a place in my heart because of it. 

Off topic, but would you say (generalizing, obviously) that Filipinas are "crazy"? If so, why? Also, have you dated other Filipinas?

14 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

Off topic, but would you say (generalizing, obviously) that Filipinas are "crazy"? If so, why? Also, have you dated other Filipinas?

I've definitely heard that said before, but no, not in my experience. She was probably my most sane girlfriend to date lol. Just very adventurous. Her and her cousins were really the only Filipinas I've been close
with, so I may not be the best to judge. Although, they did throw YUUUGE parties and got a little wild in that regard. 

On 1/14/2019 at 7:21 PM, Mistress Rey said:

Has anyone ever been stripped naked by a woman in public before? At least had their genitals exposed? Pants pulled down?

You triggered a memory I haven't cherished in years, so thank you for that. ?

To answer your question:  Sort of. I arrived for my first meeting with a domme, but her dungeon had flooded so we took a cab to another dungeon.  Once in the cab, she whispered instructions in my ear while she loosened my belt a notch and pulled my dress shirt out of my pants. When she opened my zipper with an audible ZIIIIIP that made the cabbie look up, she then made meet the cabbies eyes in the mirror as she pulled out my cock and balls. She spent the rest of the ride waving her hand out the window at imaginary acquaintances, while waving my dick in time using the other. I'm pretty sure the cabbie either never picked up on it or maybe didn't care. 

As we pulled up to the location, I remember being worried about the impossibility of tucking every aroused thing back in without making a spectacle of myself. Not a problem. Firmly "guided" out of the cab by my dick, I never got the chance to try, and wound up walking, arms folded, with everything still hanging out and perilously covered by my shirttail. I say perilously because, with a little hip tilt I could walk without any "imprint" showing through my shirttail. If I started softening even a bit, it would created a tentpole situation walking down the street in midtown manhattan. Fortunately, mistress was negotiating the scene by whispering the things she intended to do once we were inside. 

Once we got through the door, I felt victorious. Mistress gave a look to the dungeon's receptionist before lifting my shirttail and exposing me. I've always thought she looked impressed for just a second before giving me a "Not Impressed" look. The session that followed was intense.