BDSM Goals for 2019

theDumbMule

In light of 2018 goals thread being resurrected for review, I figured it would be good to start a new thread for 2019.  

In light of my 2018 failures, I won't try to have as lofty goals for 2019.  But I will still try to be ambitious as it is better to aim high and fail striving for it than to "succeed" with low goals.

1.). Meet Mistress Zito and Mistress Fang

2.). To have at least 2 double domme sessions for 2 hours each.

3.) To do something that will make Mistress Rey genuinely smile.

4.) To apologize to Mistress Von Dietz in person and accept the appropriate punishment for any offenses towards her I have made on this forum, no safewords. 

5.) To once again make Mistress Kang laugh.  I am sorry, I shouldn't make a Mistress do anything, but in this case I think she can forgive.  Besides, it's something I can never hear enough.

6.) To see Mistress Jin again.  I hope she is enjoying Madrid.

7.) To be humiliated by every Mistress, either here on this forum or in person.  I need to be kept in my appropriate place.  I can "suffer" with pride.

Hopefully 2018 was good for everyone.  Whatever the case may be let's hope for a better 2019.

Happy New Year, all!

I liked reading through the responses of the 2018 edition and hope that a lot of people completed their list! If not, you have 2019 to atone!

For me in 2019, it will be to serve well in my first ever session at the fortress. It’s hard to make a detailed/comprehensive list as a rookie, but I might be well served to revisit this after my upcoming visit. It most likely will be to maintain an open mind and to give myself up to my Mistress.

Best,

Richie

2018 started for me with a freak accident that was nowhere near as severe as the one that occurred 4 years prior to that one. It did keep me from playing though and set the tone for the whole year. The fact is that I have been in a state of physical decline and can no longer endure the intense sessions of the past. Beyond physical limitations there are serious issues on the domestic side that leave me bitter and drained. I would love to meet some of the Ladies with whom I have not sessioned and also session once again with the Headmistress and with Ms. Rey. The physical intensity of any future sessions will have to be limited. I'm sure sessions can still be mutually enjoyable and no place has been like a home and safe haven as the Fortress has. There is no Mistress greater than Jessy Kang who will ever cross paths with me. I have sessioned with a number of truly great Mistresses over the decades and would not trade my experiences for the experiences of any other client.

So my goal is to do more sessions this year with the understanding that it may be a farewell tour.

Dannyboy

10 hours ago, Dannyboy said:

So my goal is to do more sessions this year with the understanding that it may be a farewell tour.

Farewell tour?? .. I think not.. (the Stones have been on one farewell tour or another since the 70's)

You should know better than anyone that you are not dismissed until Ms Kang allows you to go.

This could just as easily be a wake-up call.

3 hours ago, franknot said:

Farewell tour?? .. I think not.. (the Stones have been on one farewell tour or another since the 70's)

You should know better than anyone that you are not dismissed until Ms Kang allows you to go.

I have a special tether for Dannyboy. He will never roam far ?

13 hours ago, franknot said:

What does one do when he can't get no Satisfaction?

9 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

I have a special tether for Dannyboy. He will never roam far ?

Profound and true.

Dannyboy

On 12/31/2018 at 8:57 PM, theDumbMule said:

In light of 2018 goals thread being resurrected for review, I figured it would be good to start a new thread for 2019.  

In light of my 2018 failures, I won't try to have as lofty goals for 2019.  But I will still try to be ambitious as it is better to aim high and fail striving for it than to "succeed" with low goals.

1.). Meet Mistress Zito and Mistress Fang

2.). To have at least 2 double domme sessions for 2 hours each.

3.) To do something that will make Mistress Rey genuinely smile.

4.) To apologize to Mistress Von Dietz in person and accept the appropriate punishment for any offenses towards her I have made on this forum, no safewords. 

5.) To once again make Mistress Kang laugh.  I am sorry, I shouldn't make a Mistress do anything, but in this case I think she can forgive.  Besides, it's something I can never hear enough.

6.) To see Mistress Jin again.  I hope she is enjoying Madrid.

7.) To be humiliated by every Mistress, either here on this forum or in person.  I need to be kept in my appropriate place.  I can "suffer" with pride.

Hopefully 2018 was good for everyone.  Whatever the case may be let's hope for a better 2019.

No safe words. 

I truly love & appreciate your 2019 goals DM! 

4 hours ago, Mistress Von Dietz said:

Why not do both?! 

Because then I'd just be back where I started - where I am right now. Life is about change. Currently, I'm 5'10" and ~170. BY YEAR'S END, I WANT TO BE EITHER 110, OR 230 POUNDS. THAT IS MY GOAL. IF YOU CAN'T SUPPORT MY GOALS, then you don't support me trying to affect change in my life. 

4 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

You'll disappear if you lose 60#. You'll become un-molestable!

230 it is! Super-molestable baby

1. After ending a 2+ year D/s / keyholding relationship I'd like to explore chastity and longer lockups on my own again. 

2. To attend more events. I'm always super hesitant to go alone. 

3. Another double session with Mistress Von Dietz and Mistress Zito.

5. Butt stuff.....

6. Just to generally be a better submissive and push myself more. 

Now excuse me while I creep through the 2018 thread.

• 5 weeks later...