Reading Between The Lines

Mistress Kang

That sometimes playing the mindfuck games of what to read between the lines and say back or not say can be devilishly entertaining. But sometimes it’s best just to let them go with the flow and not think.

Also. That I’m not good at it and whatever I say as result of trying has a 50/50 success ratio e.g.  I thought you were trying to ask if I was ok or you needed to slow down. And I meant to ask you to go harder but you’ve eased off. So I got the interpretation wrong ?

Or... you’re encouraging me to be bratty so you can punish me? Oh ok! Ah. Nope. That was just genuinely annoying. Oops. But now I’m actually being punished. Wait. I’m confused. Did that work or not...<head spins>

Another one that has come to mind, when MVD says "hello", she really means..."Thank goodness you have come back.  I  have missed you soooo much.  You really do have impressive manhood.  No one in their right mind would ever make fun of it.  You are such a great guy, I would never think of ever hurting you."

i'm pretty sure that is an exact word for word translation.