New Mistress In Training!

Mistress Kang

Mistress Sabrina Riva, as you may have noticed in the Candid Gallery ? , is now available for training sessions. She's a total beginner and eager to do more than just dip her toes. To oblige her, Emma and I are seeking the right subs for her to play with.

Please email [email protected] to schedule!

https://www.fortressnyc.com/forum/gallery/image/5319-oh/

https://www.fortressnyc.com/forum/gallery/image/5318--/

https://www.fortressnyc.com/forum/gallery/image/5317-✦~good-evening~✦/

S'sexy. Really wish I could but I just can't session right now, that's such a fantasy though of mine the experienced mistress teaching the new mistress how to domme a slave thing... and it would be real right now unlike with other roleplays where you're pretending a mistress is a cop or whatever and you have to suspend your disbelief. Could actually have a session right now where an experienced mistress is actually for real teaching an inexperienced mistress how to domme... someone else live that fantasy for me now with Mistress Riva and then later maybe Fortress adds another new mistress and then at that point hopefully I'll be free to session at that point and finally do that fantasy. Mistress Riva's s'sexy though and s'cute. 

15 hours ago, Mistress Sabrina Riva said:

Thank you for that welcoming introduction~.

??☺️ Good evening.

For any slaves interested in serving me, your patronage shall not go unrewarded! 

❤️Riva

Oh , my Dear Ms ❤ Riva -

Yes -  I definitely want to serve You & have You beat and abuse me any way Your lovely heart desires -!

Yes -  I want and wish to serve You -!

Adam 

2 hours ago, Mistress Vivienne Fang said:

So excited to play with her omg she’s so pretty ?

1 hour ago, Mistress Von Dietz said:

Looking forward to conjuring up some mayem with Mistress Riva, for our lucky subs! ? 

The pleasure is all mine, Madams~! ☺️❤️ May this be the beginning of something beautiful.

6 minutes ago, Mistress Sabrina Riva said:

Hi guys! ☺️ Thanks for being so inviting~

I’m very pleased to see that a handful of you are interested in becoming my guinea pigs. 

To tell you a bit about myself:

I am from New York, I love to be actively creative in all areas of my life, and I’ve recently taken an interest in Japanese SM films.

"..I’ve recently taken an interest in Japanese SM films."

Sounds ominous LOL

On 2/24/2019 at 5:33 PM, Mistress Kang said:

"..I’ve recently taken an interest in Japanese SM films."

Sounds ominous LOL

LOL I actually just watched "A New Love in Tokyo" (1994).

Is it appropriate to feel inspired by such a film? Probably not, oops ?

On 2/24/2019 at 5:45 PM, Mistress Von Dietz said:

That was meant to be *Mayhem, of course. Lol! 

Hi!  I like your spirit Mistress Riva! 

Thank you, Mistress Von Dietz! I hope to someday be able to balance brutality and glamour as well as yourself  ❤️

7 hours ago, Adam-Dunn said:

Dear Ms Sabrina Riva

What is it exactly about Japanese -S&M films that You find interesting -!

Adam 

An excellent question!
Hmm... The domina in Japanese S&M films seem to speak and move very gracefully when in role-- as though they were silk in water. Their personas are warm and gracious, yet cold as ice. There's something captivating about that duality...

... and of course, every scene where a submissive does his very best to please one of said domina is a treat.  

❤️Riva

12 hours ago, Mistress Sabrina Riva said:

Thank you, Mistress Von Dietz! I hope to someday be able to balance brutality and glamour as well as yourself  ❤️

An excellent question!
Hmm... The domina in Japanese S&M films seem to speak and move very gracefully when in role-- as though they were silk in water. Their personas are warm and gracious, yet cold as ice. There's something captivating about that duality...

... and of course, every scene where a submissive does his very best to please one of said domina is a treat.  

❤️Riva

Dear Ms Riva-

Oh yes , You share that fascination of the " duality " or incongruity as I do !!

The elegant , classy woman doing something....Soo " out of character " for Her !!! 

The lovely, delicate woman NOT wearing fetish wear - but nice normal clothes -  doing such 

...." dastardly deeds " to the pathetic sub who willingly submits to Her charms -!

I ...REALLY look forward to serving such a lovely , classy , elegant young Woman like You and we can explore this dynamic !

Adam

15 hours ago, Mistress Sabrina Riva said:

An excellent question!

❤️Riva

Welcome dear Mistress Sabrina Riva!!!!  

What a lovely analogy "silk in water".

You are already loved, so already adored, .... for your sexiness, .....so already anticipated , so already sought after......, to know your warmth, and ...and your light.... and ...and .... inspiration ... and cruelty.  Can't wait to kiss your feet and adore in your gaze and..... feel your lash.   L