Beginner questions

Kingrags

I have zero experience with BDSM but am curious.  Do total novices come to the FF or is it mostly for experienced players?  Is this the right place if you are looking to try it out?  I guess that I'm generally interested in being restrained, teased...but am mostly interested in trying something new.  

I think it's an especially good place for novices.  First, because these are real dominatrices.  You've thought about this for a long time.  You don't want to share that first experience to someone who hasn't. 

Because we've had a long purely psychological (vs physical) experience of BDSM before we ever session, we often think we can handle more than we can or that we'll like certain things more than it turns out we do.  Or that we absolutely don't want to try things that later turn out to be quite high on the hotness scale.  For all that, you need someone who is committed to the craft.  They'll be reading you, and you need to be read. 

Speaking of reading - look around, interact.  It's a highly articulate group.  Yes, they are comfortable handling long-term players.  But you don't have to be one.  Novice cherry-breaking with sensitivity, style and enthusiasm will be freely offered.  I would seriously consider doing 2 hours rather than 1 if you can.  Much to explore.  Have fun.

14 hours ago, kevybaby said:

I'm somewhat of a legend around here, so IIII can take it from here... yes you can just show up with 0 experinece, that's what I did anyway. You find out what interests you and how interested you are as you go along. 

"I'm somewhat of a legend...I'll take it from here..." You crack me up at least every other post LOL

On 3/2/2019 at 9:34 PM, kevybaby said:

I'm somewhat of a legend around here, so IIII can take it from here... yes you can just show up with 0 experinece, that's what I did anyway. You find out what interests you and how interested you are as you go along. 

Hey! What am I? Chopped liver?

Dannyboy

p.s. LOL

I highly recommend setting dominance and submission aside for the first few sessions and just use them to explore various types of sensation play that the dominant you see has skill in. 

The second is to look for and do mental work to find your core or kernel kink, which means looking for what emotional state do you tend to want to inhabit during and after your scene. 

Finally, recognize this is not a competition. Plenty of subs on this board and others have been playing for years, its not about the number of cane strokes or needles, its about connection for most.