Seasons

Cycling.  I do a 40-50 mile ride every Saturday or Sunday.  I'll usually give it a focal point at about the 2/3s to 3/4s mark in the route.  Maybe a museum, beach, point of historical interest (house someone was born in, scene of a crime...).  Spring and fall are best, though I session more in the fall, which usually means chastity.  Chastity and road bikes don't mix.  Panties are ok tho...

Just walking the streets. I’ve been lucky enough to get up to the city a few times every year for work and there is nothing like just talking a walk in NYC and soaking in the ambience. Autumn is magical while the leaves are still on the branches. My absolute favorite time in the city.

I’ve spent time in some other great cities but nothing really compares to the big Apple in terms of visual impact, atmosphere and diversity. 

Of course, the most enjoyable walks are the ones from and to a session at the FF ? 

The thrill of the anticipation as you stroll down one of the arteries to Chinatown thinking to yourself “in a few minutes I’m going to be vulnerable in front of a gorgeous mistress” never gets old for me. I like to walk if I have time so it builds up and up and up till you are convinced your heart beat is going to be audible to the pedestrians at the next intersection.

Then the walk back after the session is of course always memorable. I am always on the session high, sort of floating slightly above the asphalt with probably a rosy glow all over (particularly in my posterior! ??). Everything is accentuated at that point but also strangely distant. 

Yeah. Autumn in NYC with a dash of FF. That’s the ticket. 

Love all seasons!

Early Spring into Dec can be great biking; East side 34th St. to Battery to West side Greenway to Inwood Park, ferry to Atlantic Highlands and 24 mile Hudson Trail to Freehold,. East Hudson up on Old Croton Aqueduct to Poughkeepsie to Hudson-on-Hudson - take a train back from many Hudson towns; FDR residence & Library, Val Kil, Top Cottage, Vanderbilt Mansion Mills Mansion are all must see. West Hudson 9W to Bear Mtn, to New Plaltz on to Phoenicia. Or South & North County trails from Van Cortlandt Park to Brewster & train back.  64 miles of paved trails from Kingston to New Platz to the Traps, Mohonk & 92 miles of wooded carriage trails to Poughkeepsie to Hopewell Junction. Many bikers still don't understand the NYC Hudson biking riches.

I'm biking in Autumn colors all Fall, mid Sept to mid-Nov.. Start high and work my way down for 3 months, Albany & the Erie canal down to amazingly colorful Yonkers, then Central park in mid-late Nov.

Winter freeze = museum time and indoor sumptin sumptin.

11 hours ago, submale89 said:

Just walking the streets. I’ve been lucky enough to get up to the city a few times every year for work and there is nothing like just talking a walk in NYC and soaking in the ambience. Autumn is magical while the leaves are still on the branches. My absolute favorite time in the city.

I’ve spent time in some other great cities but nothing really compares to the big Apple in terms of visual impact, atmosphere and diversity. 

Of course, the most enjoyable walks are the ones from and to a session at the FF ? 

The thrill of the anticipation as you stroll down one of the arteries to Chinatown thinking to yourself “in a few minutes I’m going to be vulnerable in front of a gorgeous mistress” never gets old for me. I like to walk if I have time so it builds up and up and up till you are convinced your heart beat is going to be audible to the pedestrians at the next intersection.

Then the walk back after the session is of course always memorable. I am always on the session high, sort of floating slightly above the asphalt with probably a rosy glow all over (particularly in my posterior! ??). Everything is accentuated at that point but also strangely distant. 

Yeah. Autumn in NYC with a dash of FF. That’s the ticket. 

Snowball fight with the mistresses ????lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/26/2019 at 5:37 PM, Lilbitchbobby said:

I like the winter and spring in nyc.  Even though i never been in a snowstorm in nyc must be awesome to see

There was an arctic blast last February and the street were covered in a layer of frost. The air was thick with frost as well. It was really beautiful, it looked otherworldly.