• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/30/2019 at 2:16 PM, analsub4bigstrap said:

1. Strapon play 

2. Golden showers

3. Being given a Ruined Orgasm

4. Force Prostate Milk and/or Cum Eating

All 4 are just such powerful reminders of who’s in charge and where my place is.

Lol love all these replies! It sounds like you already know your place as soon as your mistress enters. 

• 1 year later...

i think mine are pretty basic but I'm also just a beginner to all of this! my top 4 would be

1) SPH and having it measured and being made fun of my lack of control over it.

2) strapon play- being forced to suck it and then compare mistress strapon on to my own members size leading to me getting pegged(still a virgin to that)

3) Facesitting/ Ass worship

4) Bondage with CBT and spanking/whipping

I see I never provided an answer to this question.  For me, being naked in front of an immaculately dressed mistress is a big start.  The loss of basic control over myself is another.  This includes drooling while gagged, having an erection when told not to, forced orgasm, flinching and screaming uncontrollably when tortured.  If I was ticklish, laughing uncontrollably while being tickled would do it.

Typically, I can be seduced to do just about anything.  The verbal during the fact, "look at what a pig I have turned you into",  "your desperation makes you totally enslaved to me"..."Look at how you have surrendered every bit of your power to me".  The acts can be anything from spitting to pegging to sucking to .....  

Guest Xrispy

To surrender to Mistress Jin is an experience I am waiting patiently for. Waiting for the covid to clear and the masks to come off. To feel her hands tickling the back of my head. To see myself in her eyes looking down at me, just another holster for her dildo. My greatest desire is  to mean something to her. I will do anything to make my way into her graces. Am I good enough? Am I clean enough ?Did I inspire her?  Does she want to see me again? One day!

My first mistress was a West Side neighbor.  I started with "If you want I'll get you started for free with some trainings."

"OK".

"Call me exactly at 7AM on Saturday morning".  I called.  Allison had a thing about a call, a buzzer, a starting, a something at exactly 7AM Saturday mornings.  Seconds off meant strokes. My instructions were conveyed then regardless of start time.

She was a great teacher and I was puppy puddy in her hands. I'd get very sweetly and seductively lectured on acute attention to her subtle gestures, my expected behaviors, understanding hand signals and finger snaps, then She'd touch me and asked "now you can do that for me, can't you?  10 hard strokes..... for me?  Can't you?"  I always could. 

In about 6 weeks, my training had progressed to where I'd ring up her apartment, undress, very very neatly fold my clothes, and secure myself naked, on hands & knees locked in at ankles, wrists and collar. And wait.  Wait for Her genuine loving touches and Her Plan for me that day.  I so loved hearing Her Plan.

Trainings ensued and this went on for some lovely weeks time until THE GREAT HUMILIATION AH HA happened.

"I want to whip you for my girlfriend's birthday."  My mind went 10 alarm panic numb, my entire body blushed purple red, my heart started pounding so loud I could hear it, I wasn't sure and then...  "You've haven't taken My whip yet and I'd really like her to see Me whip you for her birthday."  

For the first time I actually tried to break free.  To no avail.  Every cell of my body said NO.

more later........

• 1 month later...
On 9/1/2019 at 1:13 PM, Karl said:

GS with consumption is very humiliating for me -- so much so that it's sometimes a hard limit and sometimes not.

I had one unusual humiliating experience.  I had a session (not at the Fortress, sorry) which the mistress conducted while wearing typical leather fetish gear.  Afterward, we were talking while I dressed.  She was planning to leave the dungeon.  As part of her changing into street clothes, she casually removed her top.  She had not been bare-breasted during the session.

Normally, a woman would think nothing of exposing her breasts to another woman (changing after a swim at the Y or whatever).  She would not do so in front of a man except deliberately, as in vanilla sex, or in session with the clear context of domme and sub.  This mistress sent me the message that, as far as she was concerned, I was NOT a man.  Therefore, she could change in front of me without it meaning anything.

It was more humiliating than anything she'd done during the hour that I'd paid for.

Your last comment about her post-session changing REALLY resonated with me.  I remember MANY years ago (in college) having 'friendships'  with two women I had an interest in.  'Friend zone' wasn't in my vocabulary at the time.  While I think guys often put themselves in the friend-zone one of them definitely was toying with me, the other, when I reacted like 'whoa, what are you doing' when she stripped in front of me replied 'this bothers you, really?  It's never bothered any other gay buddy I've had.'  When I told her, I was straight she actually got very upset with me and suggested I deliberately hid my 'unconvincing heterosexuality' to have access to ogle her.  She made me swear on my mom's life that I was hetero. When I asked her why she assumed I was gay, she said that straight guys who 'are getting some' just have a different vibe - and that women could tell.  She asked me to leave immediately and we were cordial when we met on campus but in a very short time she definitely awarded me 'stranger' status.  My last interaction with her was on the quadrangle and I approached her to make a peace offering.  She literally snubbed her nose at me and held her hand palm out and vertical in the universal sign for 'don't approach me'.  It was a gut punch but I was also terribly aroused.  Years later she was still a staple in my spank-bank.

• 3 months later...