Happy October 1st!

What are your Halloween month plans?! Are you going to carve pumpkins? Watch scary movies? If so, what are your favorite festive films? What are you going to be? And will you showcase any of your kinks in your costumes?

I have questions & I want them answered.

Edited by Mistress Megan Ang

It really is the most wonderful time of the Year.. ?

Truly hoping that I have more “drugged up bitten vampire” or “crazy medical Frankenstein” sessions around this Halloween, just for MY amusement.. ?

Beginning the 1st of October with Kubrick’s ‘The Shining’, whilst sipping a lovely mulled wine.  

Any great recommendations for new/old horror movies??  I watch 1-2 every single night the entire month.  

Happy October Everyone!

MVD

I did a full Locktober last year.  And because I was openly excited and pining for the month to finally over, the Mistress withheld the key for an extra 10 days.  The 10 days was especially difficult because I didn't know when it would end.  One can steel himself for a defined ordeal.  But not for an undefined ordeal.  Not locked up this year.  But thinking about a wraparound session to celebrate a pretty good year.

11 hours ago, Mistress Von Dietz said:

Beginning the 1st of October with Kubrick’s ‘The Shining’, whilst sipping a lovely mulled wine.  

I remember watching that for the first time on Halloween actually, in high school with a friend. Such an amazing movie but the scariest part by far is how every time they cut to the black screen for the next day and the super intense horror movie music plays. That made me jump out of my seat every time. The screen cuts to black and the caption "Thursday" and I'm pissing my pants. Blood coming out of the elevator is less scary than those cuts. 

On 10/1/2019 at 2:52 PM, Mistress Megan Ang said:

What are your Halloween month plans?! Are you going to carve pumpkins? Watch scary movies? If so, what are your favorite festive films? What are you going to be? And will you showcase any of your kinks in your costumes?

I have questions & I want them answered.

I''m entered in an underwater pumpkin carving contest this weekend.

October represents Libra and Scorpio, women of those signs have had the most impact on my adult life. My young lady is a libra and she will nag me to participate in the big parade and I will decline as usual. I would rather watch scary movies with her and protect her from vampires and werewolves while holding her body close to mine.

Dannyboy

On 10/2/2019 at 7:20 AM, ConsentOptional said:

I did a full Locktober last year.  And because I was openly excited and pining for the month to finally over, the Mistress withheld the key for an extra 10 days.  The 10 days was especially difficult because I didn't know when it would end.  One can steel himself for a defined ordeal.  But not for an undefined ordeal.  Not locked up this year.  But thinking about a wraparound session to celebrate a pretty good year.

I hope it shaped you into a well trained man! 

On 10/1/2019 at 11:32 PM, Mistress Von Dietz said:

It really is the most wonderful time of the Year.. ?

Truly hoping that I have more “drugged up bitten vampire” or “crazy medical Frankenstein” sessions around this Halloween, just for MY amusement.. ?

Any great recommendations for new/old horror movies??  I watch 1-2 every single night the entire month.  

Happy October Everyone!

MVD

Hey MVD,  I love The Shining! I enjoyed the book also which has some differences from the movie. I saw this in the theater with friends and to be honest, we found it more as a comedy, laughing at all the inappropriate times. Plus we were partying and out of our skull had an influence.  Seeing it later numerous times, I love it. Stanley Kulbrixk is a great director with such an attention to smallest detail that everything in the movie means something.There are some videos on YouTube where people discuss in depth the symbolism and some possible meanings for different happenings in the film.

Another frightening movie is an old European silent movie from the 20s called Haxan. You can watch it on YouTube. It's about witchcraft and Satanism  through the ages and the correlation between witches and mental illness. It has some frightening imagery. 

Another Kulbrick , A Clockwork Orange" use to be shown on Halloween at midnight at the theater on 8th Street. Another good one.

Campier horror movies ,try Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein or one of my favs, Leprechaun 2 Back to Hood.  ') Happy Halloween!

7 hours ago, The Spermwhale said:

Hey MVD,  I love The Shining! I enjoyed the book also which has some differences from the movie. I saw this in the theater with friends and to be honest, we found it more as a comedy, laughing at all the inappropriate times. Plus we were partying and out of our skull had an influence.  Seeing it later numerous times, I love it. Stanley Kulbrixk is a great director with such an attention to smallest detail that everything in the movie means something.There are some videos on YouTube where people discuss in depth the symbolism and some possible meanings for different happenings in the film.

Another frightening movie is an old European silent movie from the 20s called Haxan. You can watch it on YouTube. It's about witchcraft and Satanism  through the ages and the correlation between witches and mental illness. It has some frightening imagery. 

Another Kulbrick , A Clockwork Orange" use to be shown on Halloween at midnight at the theater on 8th Street. Another good one.

Campier horror movies ,try Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein or one of my favs, Leprechaun 2 Back to Hood.  ') Happy Halloween!

SW:

A Clockwork Orange and Singing in the Rain are both in my permanent collection. Coincidence?

Dannyboy

2 hours ago, homefight said:

I got my partner a Harry Potter lingerie outfit, and she's already worn it once. I just introduced her to my love of SPH, so I'm hoping next time we get to role play that she's shrunk me down with her wand!

I'm really curious about this lingerie outfit! Do you have a link??

On 10/2/2019 at 11:01 AM, kevybaby said:

I remember watching that for the first time on Halloween actually, in high school with a friend. Such an amazing movie but the scariest part by far is how every time they cut to the black screen for the next day and the super intense horror movie music plays. That made me jump out of my seat every time. The screen cuts to black and the caption "Thursday" and I'm pissing my pants. Blood coming out of the elevator is less scary than those cuts. 

Kubrick had a way of making you feel all sorts of pins & needles, wanting to crawl out of your skin, I love it!  
Also, I love that every time I watch The Shining, I notice a few new things that I’d never taken in before. 

18 hours ago, Mistress Von Dietz said:

Kubrick had a way of making you feel all sorts of pins & needles, wanting to crawl out of your skin, I love it!  
Also, I love that every time I watch The Shining, I notice a few new things that I’d never taken in before. 

You should watch Room 237. If you're interested, it's a whole documentary on The Shining and the making of it and Kubrick and it's really interesting

6 hours ago, Dannyboy said:

Ode to Joy, Beethoven's 9th. I have a special affection for the 2nd moment of Beethoven's 5th.

Dannyboy

"Oh Bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like a silvery wine floating in a spaceship,gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures."

Alex had some other not so affectionate words for the piece after the treatment.

On 10/7/2019 at 6:18 PM, kevybaby said:

You should watch Room 237. If you're interested, it's a whole documentary on The Shining and the making of it and Kubrick and it's really interesting

I’ve seen it. Loved!! 
This was after my failed attempt of reading The Shining.  For no other reason than that it was just giving me terrible nightmares like nothing ever before, I had to put it down & return to the movies!!