Sensual domination?

Inanity

Maybe a random question but I will be in NYC soon and am wondering if the Fetish Fortress is a good option for someone who is not at all into pain or strict sessions and instead interested in more playful sensual domination (e.g., light bondage, sensation play, tickling, maybe light cross-dressing)? It’s totally OK if that isn’t the specialty there, just want to make sure there is a good match of domme/sub interests!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2019 at 11:15 PM, Inanity said:

Maybe a random question but I will be in NYC soon and am wondering if the Fetish Fortress is a good option for someone who is not at all into pain or strict sessions and instead interested in more playful sensual domination (e.g., light bondage, sensation play, tickling, maybe light cross-dressing)? It’s totally OK if that isn’t the specialty there, just want to make sure there is a good match of domme/sub interests!

You’ve come to the right place :) sensual and playful sessions are especially a lot of fun with the light cross dressing you mentioned!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 10/25/2019 at 4:01 PM, Mistress Rey said:

I love sensation play and bondage! ;) Light teasing touches can be just as intense as pain when done right!

Have you ever consciously blended soft sensual and sharp corporal punishment into a planned session? ... would you alternate randomly, or on a one-for-one basis ... or perhaps just use a coin flip to decide.

If randomly, a blindfold might enhance it ... but bondage for sure in all cases. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/5/2019 at 11:15 PM, Inanity said:

You’ve come to the right place! I would say, so far, my sessions have been an equal mix of corporal and sensual play ?

On 11/27/2019 at 11:29 AM, franknot said:

Have you ever consciously blended soft sensual and sharp corporal punishment into a planned session? ... would you alternate randomly, or on a one-for-one basis ... or perhaps just use a coin flip to decide.

If randomly, a blindfold might enhance it ... but bondage for sure in all cases. 

Alternating between the two is entertaining as my slave doesn’t know what to expect next ? I also like the idea of flipping a coin and will definitely be adding this to the mix!