A fetish that never gets old for me...

is the foot fetish!! Many of my loyal subs know that foot worship is one of my absolute favorite activities, so I thought I would gush a little about why I'm so fond of it:) I love when subs incorporate a skilled massage, or act as my foot stool while I relax. You aren't permitted to make a move without my consent, if you want to switch feet, remove a shoe, or worship differently you must ask. If I'm not pleased with your work as my personal foot servant, I may just tie you up tightly and trample you and force you to kiss my toes from your predicament position. There are so many fetishes that can crossover with foot worship: sploshing/foodplay, trampling, objectification/neglect/human furniture... and so. much. more. Most of all, foot worship is one of the ultimate ways to pay tribute to your mistress like a goddess. A foot fetish isn't mandatory to indulge me, but it does help! I like to think I've converted some of you non-fetishists into foot lovers...

Have you ever indulged your mistress in a fetish you didn't share at the time? What form of play never gets old for you?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Ms. Zito:

The foot fetish has alway been a neutral fetish for me in the sense that I can live without it but a Mistress who has captured my soul may demand it and I will strive to please her.  One such Mistress from the past asked me to worship her feet and I did my utmost to please her.  In a review I revealed that I worshipped each toe as if it were an elongated clitoris. For me it's not the activity; it's the Mistress.

Of course there are fetishes that are repulsive to me and others that never get old. I would rather have that conversation face to face.

Dannyboy

Given the kind of sessions I like to explore (roleplays with a nonconsensual undertone - or overtone), it's probably counter-intuitive that I always ask to include foot massage.  But it's a great way to take a pause in what can be a psychologically overwhelming session without completely breaking role; speak softly for a few minutes, discuss where things are, ask/answer any questions, etc.  It also centers me.  Very right-brained activity to try to move pleasure from your hands to someone's feet to their temporal lobes.  It's more like playing an instrument; very intuitive. 

I nevertheless like the idea of this peaceful interlude ending abruptly.  Even violently.  Without warning, the cuffs are slapped back on.  I wonder if I did something wrong.  Did I reach above the ankle without asking?  Did I say something?  But she is only reminding me that using me for a brief respite doesn't change the essential dynamic.  The underlying raison d'être of the session is unchanged.  I may even have worsened my circumstances by proving useful.  The game continues.  

9 hours ago, ConsentOptional said:

Given the kind of sessions I like to explore (roleplays with a nonconsensual undertone - or overtone), it's probably counter-intuitive that I always ask to include foot massage.  But it's a great way to take a pause in what can be a psychologically overwhelming session without completely breaking role; speak softly for a few minutes, discuss where things are, ask/answer any questions, etc.  It also centers me.  Very right-brained activity to try to move pleasure from your hands to someone's feet to their temporal lobes.  It's more like playing an instrument; very intuitive. 

I nevertheless like the idea of this peaceful interlude ending abruptly.  Even violently.  Without warning, the cuffs are slapped back on.  I wonder if I did something wrong.  Did I reach above the ankle without asking?  Did I say something?  But she is only reminding me that using me for a brief respite doesn't change the essential dynamic.  The underlying raison d'être of the session is unchanged.  I may even have worsened my circumstances by proving useful.  The game continues.  

To everything you just described- yes!!! You get it, CO. 

30 minutes ago, bklyny123 said:

Incredible to hear that you truly enjoy foot fetish so much.  It’s a favorite of mine and your feet are perfect.  I didn’t realize just how much you enjoyed it, which emboldens me a bit to explore this more with you in the future and maybe not be as shy about some of my foot kink.  

Why would you ever be shy about a kink in the presence of your mistress? Don’t squander the opportunity to fully enjoy yourself as you serve me! 

19 hours ago, Dannyboy said:

Dear Ms. Zito:

The foot fetish has alway been a neutral fetish for me in the sense that I can live without it but a Mistress who has captured my soul may demand it and I will strive to please her.  One such Mistress from the past asked me to worship her feet and I did my utmost to please her.  In a review I revealed that I worshipped each toe as if it were an elongated clitoris. For me it's not the activity; it's the Mistress.

Of course there are fetishes that are repulsive to me and others that never get old. I would rather have that conversation face to face.

Dannyboy

Pleasing your mistress comes first to you, good to know ;) 

17 minutes ago, Mistress Alexia Zito said:

Why would you ever be shy about a kink in the presence of your mistress? Don’t squander the opportunity to fully enjoy yourself as you serve me! 

Just a general shyness about my fetishes I need to get over.  Thanks for the encouragement.  I also saw your ASMR post.  The thought of being blindfolded and hearing foot fetish talk in my ear has my mind racing ...

On 11/26/2019 at 2:10 PM, Mistress Alexia Zito said:

Most of all, foot worship is one of the ultimate ways to pay tribute to your mistress like a goddess.

Agreed!! The aesthetics of foot worship is beautiful. Imagining you on a pedestal, back straight, long hair flowing loosely, looking down with amusement at your loyal sub kneeling at your feet. It's so goddess-esque. 

Admittedly, I don't think I'm very good at worshiping feet -- looks like I have some homework to do after reading this post!

What form of play never gets old for you?

Tickling is an easy and obvious answer for me, so I'll say that choking (both doing it and receiving it) is a form of play that always excites me and taking it to the extremes is something I've been fantasizing about more and more.  

On 11/27/2019 at 4:15 AM, ConsentOptional said:

Have you ever indulged your mistress in a fetish you didn't share at the time?

The overarching theme of my play with Mistress Zito has been to be pushed to do things that were limits for me. I really love her forcing me passed where I would naturally go, though it is often on the verge of being completely overwhelming. Worshiping her feet has been an unexpected joy in the midst of that. 

I don’t have a foot fetish, but giving a foot rub is never something I would have described as a limit. So given that it’s neither something I am naturally drawn to, nor something I need to be coerced into, it never had any place in my fantasies, nor would I ever have occurred to me to request it.  But as you say so well, CO, it can truly ground me in the midst of an intense session.

It shouldn’t surprise me so much, how much I’ve enjoyed it, since I have always loved giving my mistresses pleasure.  But few ways feel quite as submissive, nor seem to elevate the mistress more highly.

Thank you so much, Mistress Zito, for introducing me to it. 

On 11/27/2019 at 4:46 PM, GDH94 said:

Agreed!! The aesthetics of foot worship is beautiful. Imagining you on a pedestal, back straight, long hair flowing loosely, looking down with amusement at your loyal sub kneeling at your feet. It's so goddess-esque. 

Admittedly, I don't think I'm very good at worshiping feet -- looks like I have some homework to do after reading this post!

Tickling is an easy and obvious answer for me, so I'll say that choking (both doing it and receiving it) is a form of play that always excites me and taking it to the extremes is something I've been fantasizing about more and more.  

You do have homework and I’ll be testing you. Tickling pairs well with foot play :) and what do you consider “extreme” tickling? 

On 11/27/2019 at 1:48 PM, bklyny123 said:

Just a general shyness about my fetishes I need to get over.  Thanks for the encouragement.  I also saw your ASMR post.  The thought of being blindfolded and hearing foot fetish talk in my ear has my mind racing ...

Omg! ASMR/hypnosis... this could be so fun! 

1 hour ago, Mistress Alexia Zito said:

Tickling is an easy and obvious answer for me, so I'll say that choking (both doing it and receiving it) is a form of play that always excites me and taking it to the extremes is something I've been fantasizing about more and

1 hour ago, Mistress Alexia Zito said:

You do have homework and I’ll be testing you. Tickling pairs well with foot play :) and what do you consider “extreme” tickling

I meant that choking is a very close second on my list. It’s such a rush every time. I’ve definitely fantasized about choking someone while they’re tied down to the point of passing out. Same goes for the receiving end of it, of course

I don’t know if others would consider that “extreme” but I feel like anything much further you’re going to accidentally kill the person lol

14 hours ago, Mistress Alexia Zito said:

Omg! ASMR/hypnosis... this could be so fun! 

Curious ... Probably wishful thinking but is hypnosis "a thing" at the fortress? ... has anyone ever tried?

Might it be a secret segment of the "Mistress Training" for all new inductees, administered my the Head Mistress?

Are any of the Mistresses able to perform this to some degree? ... would be so cool (i think ?).

is the foot fetish!! Many of my loyal subs know that foot worship is one of my absolute favorite activities, so I thought I would gush a little about why I'm so fond of it:) I love when subs incorporate a skilled massage, or act as my foot stool while I relax. You aren't permitted to make a move without my consent, if you want to switch feet, remove a shoe, or worship differently you must ask. If I'm not pleased with your work as my personal foot servant, I may just tie you up tightly and trample you and force you to kiss my toes from your predicament position. There are so many fetishes that can crossover with foot worship: sploshing/foodplay, trampling, objectification/neglect/human furniture... and so. much. more. Most of all, foot worship is one of the ultimate ways to pay tribute to your mistress like a goddess. A foot fetish isn't mandatory to indulge me, but it does help! I like to think I've converted some of you non-fetishists into foot lovers...

Have you ever indulged your mistress in a fetish you didn't share at the time? What form of play never gets old for you?

This has made me think of all the times Ive pleasured a womans toes though it isn't a fetish of mine. I can say Ive helped some women discover their foot fetish after Ive sucked, licked, and caressed their feet so tenderly before traversing up their body doing the same. Taking my time appreciating their body. It would be safe to say, I do it to for a womans satisfaction as that satisfies me.

There is something about being restrained that I just love. Knowing I can't do as I normally please and being at the mercy of another. As well as my fart fetish, I could never get enough of your gas Mistress Zito. Though speaking about the foot fetish has given me ideas on how to incorporate this into my smell fetish as well. 

20 hours ago, GDH94 said:

I meant that choking is a very close second on my list. It’s such a rush every time. I’ve definitely fantasized about choking someone while they’re tied down to the point of passing out. Same goes for the receiving end of it, of course

I don’t know if others would consider that “extreme” but I feel like anything much further you’re going to accidentally kill the person lol

It's always good to play it safe with this type of play! I would consider that extreme & dangerous!

On 12/3/2019 at 2:52 PM, AromaLover21 said:

This has made me think of all the times Ive pleasured a womans toes though it isn't a fetish of mine. I can say Ive helped some women discover their foot fetish after Ive sucked, licked, and caressed their feet so tenderly before traversing up their body doing the same. Taking my time appreciating their body. It would be safe to say, I do it to for a womans satisfaction as that satisfies me.

There is something about being restrained that I just love. Knowing I can't do as I normally please and being at the mercy of another. As well as my fart fetish, I could never get enough of your gas Mistress Zito. Though speaking about the foot fetish has given me ideas on how to incorporate this into my smell fetish as well. 

I love that you worship so well that you inspire a woman to discover her own foot fetish, that shows a lot of passion and devotion. Everyone take notes!