Happy New Year Ya'll!

Mistress Kang

Happy New Year to everyone who reads this! Many of you have been with us for well over a decade and I appreciate you all ? You all make me proud to know you for all your personal accomplishments you've shared on this Forum and with me personally. I look forward to years and years of kinky explorations!

21 minutes ago, Mistress Kang said:

Happy New Year to everyone who reads this! Many of you have been with us for well over a decade and I appreciate you all ? You all make me proud to know you for all your personal accomplishments you've shared on this Forum and with me personally. I look forward to years and years of kinky explorations!

Akemashite omedetoh gozaimasu.

Dannyboy

Happy New Year Headmistress!

I haven't been here for a decade but I've enjoyed all the time I have spent here!  Earlier today, I was reflecting on some the past Mistresses I've been infatuated with, like Mistress Haru, my first Fortress crush.  I thought about how I wish I'd gone to a Dinner & Domme with Mistress Koi, and how I should have done more D&Ds with Mistress Katz.

Happy New Years to all the subbies!  I've enjoyed reading your thoughts and insights, and occasional feedback on my own posts.

Happy New Years to Ms. Emma Ree, who keeps the whole place running!

Happy New Years to all the ladies I've only played with in multi-sessions, like the dangerous duo of Mistresses Von Dietz and Jin, and the lovely Mistress Ang!  Happy New Years to Mistress Fang, who I think is the only current Fortress Domme I've never sessioned with at all.

Happy New Years to Mistresses Zito and Rey!  Trying to decide which of you to see is always torture!  I will live a longer and healthier life for having the bright idea to use visits as a reward for weight loss!

And again, Happy New Years to Headmistress Jessy Kang!  She knows what I owe to her and her guidance.  I am always grateful to have met you and to have met all these other wonderful ladies only because of what you built at the Fortress!  A big, steamy xièxie to you!  ?

6 minutes ago, JustAGuy said:

Happy New Year Headmistress!

I haven't been here for a decade but I've enjoyed all the time I have spent here!  Earlier today, I was reflecting on some the past Mistresses I've been infatuated with, like Mistress Haru, my first Fortress crush.  I thought about how I wish I'd gone to a Dinner & Domme with Mistress Koi, and how I should have done more D&Ds with Mistress Katz.

Happy New Years to all the subbies!  I've enjoyed reading your thoughts and insights, and occasional feedback on my own posts.

Happy New Years to Ms. Emma Ree, who keeps the whole place running!

Happy New Years to all the ladies I've only played with in multi-sessions, like the dangerous duo of Mistresses Von Dietz and Jin, and the lovely Mistress Ang!  Happy New Years to Mistress Fang, who I think is the only current Fortress Domme I've never sessioned with at all.

Happy New Years to Mistresses Zito and Rey!  Trying to decide which of you to see is always torture!  I will live a longer and healthier life for having the bright idea to use visits as a reward for weight loss!

And again, Happy New Years to Headmistress Jessy Kang!  She knows what I owe to her and her guidance.  I am always grateful to have met you and to have met all these other wonderful ladies only because of what you built at the Fortress!  A big, steamy xièxie to you!  ?

Oh gosh, and a BIG STEAMING XIE XIE TO YOU TOO!!!!!

Ms. Kang,

I realize that i'm late to the party but i've been here long enough to know that if anyone deserves to be proud of what they've accomplished we need look no further than our beloved Headmistress.

Thank you for this world you've created for us, this bubble where we can be safe and secure while acting out our kinky imaginings.

Thank you for training and molding a remarkable staff in your image ... and for the dedication, the long hours and the tireless effort that you invest to make our lives a little richer and at times more bearable.

Wishing you my very best for 2020 and beyond.

On 1/2/2020 at 6:32 PM, littlejohn said:

Happy New Year Mistress Kang
hope You and Yours are well

from one of Your old timers!

littlejohn

littlejohn:

Fascinating that you would refer to yourself as and old-timer. We are a vanishing breed. You seem to show up a few times a year on these Forums. I took the liberty of reading through your posts to see that your connection with the Headmistress goes back to the time of Nikki Park (I assume pre-Fortress.) I wonder how many of us who sessioned with the Headmistress pre-Fortress are still either sessioning or currently on these Forums?

In any case I wish you a belated Happy New Year and wish you (and the remaining old-timers) many more.

Dannyboy

Happy New Year to All Mistresses & Loyal Subbies! 

I can not believe that I am entering my 4th year at The Fortress.

It has truly been a wild & crazy time, full of some of my most favorite adventures with you sluts & of course, my partners in crime.
I only wish to push it harder for 2020 & really make some dreams/nightmares come true! 
Cheers! xx

MVD