Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

Mistress Kang

2 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

What's everyone doing for the holidays this year??

Dear Ms. Kang:

I have an obligatory small gathering to be part of. Will eat good food and tolerate the insipid conversation while looking forward to the weekend. Will see you know who over the weekend and expect a "surprise" from her. I hope she doesn't get her pubes waxed and I think those businesses might be locked down. That would be a negative surprise. Maybe she'll propose to me on condition that I hit the Powerball or Mega Millions. If I hit a huge jackpot I just might propose to someone else and keep the other one as my "goomah."

Dannyboy

14 minutes ago, JustAGuy said:

Oh, and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!

Meant to ask Mistress Kang, do Chinese-Americans get Jewish take-out for Christmas?

Yes! Having a Jewish Christmas tomorrow to support a handful of Chinatown spots. Dim sum from Jing Fong, dinner from Big Wong, and dessert from Chinatown Ice Cream Factory. Plus a few other dim sum dishes from a couple bakeries (don't know the names of them) that Jing Fong doesn't make.

32 minutes ago, Mistress Kang said:

Yes! Having a Jewish Christmas tomorrow to support a handful of Chinatown spots. Dim sum from Jing Fong, dinner from Big Wong, and dessert from Chinatown Ice Cream Factory. Plus a few other dim sum dishes from a couple bakeries (don't know the names of them) that Jing Fong doesn't make.

If you get wasted at Jing Fong better beware that long escalator. 

1 hour ago, The Spermwhale said:

If you get wasted at Jing Fong better beware that long escalator. 

Those escalators remind me of the stairway to heaven. They're closed for indoor dining right now, just outdoor dining (they built a little enclosure). I'm doing take out. Dropped off my orders this evening for pickup tomorrow at both places. Got the ice cream tonight though to save time.

1 hour ago, Mistress Kang said:

Those escalators remind me of the stairway to heaven. They're closed for indoor dining right now, just outdoor dining (they built a little enclosure). I'm doing take out. Dropped off my orders this evening for pickup tomorrow at both places. Got the ice cream tonight though to save time.

There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold and she's buying a stairway to heaven...... Don't play it backwards.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas! Enjoy your feast!

16 hours ago, JustAGuy said:

Oh, and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!

Meant to ask Mistress Kang, do Chinese-Americans get Jewish take-out for Christmas?

From 2nd Ave Deli I will get hot pastrami fried rice, General Tso's kosher chicken and matzo ball egg-drop soup. I've dined there on a few occasions with a Mistress and once with my Latina lovely. Enjoy yourselves no matter what you are eating today. Peace and good health to all.

Dannyboy