Sessions for vaccinated folks

brooks

I was wondering if in cases where both the domme and the sub were both fully vaccinated, the Fortress would be open to restarting mask-less sessions? As of today, about 12% of US adults have been fully vaccinated & about 21% of US adults have had at least one vaccination & these numbers are now increasing rapidly each day. According to the CDCs latest guidelines, "You can gather indoors with fully vaccinated people without wearing a mask". By May 1st, vaccinations should be open to all. 

Once the current dommes at the Fortress have been vaccinated, I think the Fortress could check the CDC Vaccination cards for incoming subs (if they are interested in a mask-less session), and if the sub has been fully vaccinated, offer a mask-less session.

Any thoughts?

15 hours ago, ScoobieGear47 said:

Getting my second vaccination shot on the 30th. Would love that set up an appointment in Mid April for a mask free session. What is the best way to request as this person isn't named?

Email is the best way to book your session! Once the Players are fully vaccinated you will have the option to have a mask free session with them. Please email [email protected].

2 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

Once the Players are fully vaccinated you will have the option to have a mask free session with them.

Ms. Kang ... Do you have a best guess as to when the Players will be able to be vaccinated ... it would seem that youth and beauty are at the bottom of the list.

Also, is your under 50 rule still in effect?

4 hours ago, franknot said:

Ms. Kang ... Do you have a best guess as to when the Players will be able to be vaccinated ... it would seem that youth and beauty are at the bottom of the list.

Also, is your under 50 rule still in effect?

According to the latest news, they say the vaccine could be available to everyone by the end of May.

Regarding the under 50 "rule". It was never a rule, it was a suggestion. If you'd like to visit just email us! [email protected]

On 3/15/2021 at 7:46 PM, Mistress Kang said:

Yes, once the Players have been vaccinated we can offer mask-free sessions.

Mistress Kang, will you be updating the Forum on the vaccination progress of the Fortress goddesses?  I too can hardly wait to return!  I should have my two shots by the end of April.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2021 at 12:46 AM, Mistress Von Dietz said:

Thank you for the good news!!

???

And what will you most be looking forward to upon your return??  

That is a tricky question considering how long it has been.. but I’ll go with being under your spell following your commands and worshiping you uncontrollably. I remember toward the end of one particularly intense session you said to me, “you’re very different right now than you were when I first came in the room”. It’s that feeling. 

On 4/26/2021 at 4:10 PM, Polyethelyne said:

That is a tricky question considering how long it has been.. but I’ll go with being under your spell following your commands and worshiping you uncontrollably. I remember toward the end of one particularly intense session you said to me, “you’re very different right now than you were when I first came in the room”. It’s that feeling. 

I know exactly what you are referring to.. ? Truly is one of my greatest pleasures.