Mistress Zito is Back!!

Mistress Kang

Welcome back @Mistress Alexia Zito!  So wonderful seeing you again. I’m still bathing in post session afterglow. 

For anyone who hasn’t experienced her before, she is ridiculously skilled at pushing all the right buttons at just the right amounts. She is both empathetic and sadistic and always seems to know which one to be. Of course, just like with any top, the more you are able to communicate, the more she has to work with and the better the sessions get. I have never regretted exposing any vulnerability to her. I highly recommend setting aside plenty of time to negotiate/discuss before the sessions. Whatever time it takes away from the play, it more than makes up for it in the quality of the play you get. 

3 hours ago, philosophicalsub said:

Welcome back @Mistress Alexia Zito!  So wonderful seeing you again. I’m still bathing in post session afterglow. 

For anyone who hasn’t experienced her before, she is ridiculously skilled at pushing all the right buttons at just the right amounts. She is both empathetic and sadistic and always seems to know which one to be. Of course, just like with any top, the more you are able to communicate, the more she has to work with and the better the sessions get. I have never regretted exposing any vulnerability to her. I highly recommend setting aside plenty of time to negotiate/discuss before the sessions. Whatever time it takes away from the play, it more than makes up for it in the quality of the play you get. 

SO JEALOUS, haha!  I'll be seeing her myself in a while and even encouraged people to book with her, but there's this bratty little part of me that is still jealous!

You are so right about communication.  Mistress Zito is great at that, she really seems to enjoy getting into your head, finding your buttons and making you happy she did.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Mistress Alexia Zito welcome back and hope all is well with you. It’s been quite some since I had the pleasure of staring into your eyes. It wasn’t very long as you walked in on a session being conducted by Mistress Von Dietz and Mistress Jin. It’s been years since that encounter so I don’t expect you to remember but I certainly do. If you so remember that encounter please don’t use that as a basis for how much I can handle; it’s been a long time and I don’t play as often as I once did. I’m working on my availability for a session with you and @Mistress Ivy Lovelaceas a visit to the Fortress is long overdue. Again hope all is well and very much look forward to properly getting acquainted and introduced.