Humbling pet names

I like the use of demeaning pet names when they are spoken matter-of-factly or even affectionately rather than in an intentionally humiliating contemptuous manner.  If that makes sense.

Sissy, whore, bitch, slut, beta. 

They all cut deeper when they aren't spat out as insults.  Humbling, which is longer term, vs humiliating, which is shorter term. 

In other words, it isn't "I'm so angry/disappointed that I'm calling you this now." 

Rather it's "This is what and who you are.  It has nothing to do with this moment.  It's your genus and species.  You won't stop being this later or when i am not present.  Your only serious goal should be to get the word 'slave' added to what you already are.  Sissy Slave for instance..."

What do you like to be called besides your name?

What names do Dommes like to use to put someone in their proper place?

I like terms like slave, pet dog, footstool, doormat, carpet, and toilet.

I agree, these terms are preferable when offered in a playful or calm matter-of-fact manner.

BTW, I believe this is my 1000th post.  There is no way I will catch Dannyboy or one or two others.  But it is hard to believe I have contributed 1000 times nevertheless.

I love to be called Good Boy if I earned my Domme's approval. Flaccid is my usual name ever since a former Fortress Mistress shamed me when she saw me naked. I was laid on the floor and she wrote Flaccid on my chest. For the next two hours she did not hesitate to call me Flaccid. My sense of self disappeared completely. Flaccid was my name. Flaccid was every aspect of my life.

On 3/9/2022 at 11:19 PM, Voyage said:

I like terms like slave, pet dog, footstool, doormat, carpet, and toilet.

I agree, these terms are preferable when offered in a playful or calm matter-of-fact manner.

BTW, I believe this is my 1000th post.  There is no way I will catch Dannyboy or one or two others.  But it is hard to believe I have contributed 1000 times nevertheless.

Voyage:

Thank you for being a constant and steady contributor to these Forums. I am one of the original members. BTB, under a different name, joined later and posted prolifically. He blew by me and was the first to reach 1,000, 2,000, 3000, 4000 and 5000. After my major accident I posted prolifically as well and caught up to BTB somewhere around 5,500. Then this website was revamped and the counting mechanism was overhauled. It then pulled other elements into the count such as: private messages and comments in the photo section. In that restatement BTB had around 500 more posts added to his total than I did. Eventually my overall posts exceeded his totals. What once appeared to be a completion between us seemed to fade away as we both have gone through many challenges in our non-Fortress lives. I consider him a brother and not an opponent. In that spirit I wish you the best.

Dannyboy

12 hours ago, Dannyboy said:

Voyage:

Thank you for being a constant and steady contributor to these Forums. I am one of the original members. BTB, under a different name, joined later and posted prolifically. He blew by me and was the first to reach 1,000, 2,000, 3000, 4000 and 5000. After my major accident I posted prolifically as well and caught up to BTB somewhere around 5,500. Then this website was revamped and the counting mechanism was overhauled. It then pulled other elements into the count such as: private messages and comments in the photo section. In that restatement BTB had around 500 more posts added to his total than I did. Eventually my overall posts exceeded his totals. What once appeared to be a completion between us seemed to fade away as we both have gone through many challenges in our non-Fortress lives. I consider him a brother and not an opponent. In that spirit I wish you the best.

Dannyboy

Dannyboy,

Thank you for this background.  Your contribution to these Forums is invaluable and they would not be nearly as interesting without you.  Among your many contributions, your institutional memory is irreplaceable.  

By the way, I belong to the same geriatric demographic that you do.  I can assure you I won't be around to hit 7000 messages.  But in the meantime I continue to look forward to your continuing participation in the Forums.

Voyage

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2022 at 12:16 AM, Voyage said:

Dannyboy,

Thank you for this background.  Your contribution to these Forums is invaluable and they would not be nearly as interesting without you.  Among your many contributions, your institutional memory is irreplaceable.  

By the way, I belong to the same geriatric demographic that you do.  I can assure you I won't be around to hit 7000 messages.  But in the meantime I continue to look forward to your continuing participation in the Forums.

Voyage

Voyage:

With some forethought I decided to reply to you with my 7000th post. It is in my nature to accept and deal with criticism as normal in my life  but when it comes to praise and compliments I tend to feel embarrassment and unworthiness. 

Of course Ray (BTB) has motivated me to post for many years and I deeply appreciate the participation, interest, understanding and fraternity of many of you. Most of all I must thank the Headmistress for creating these forums and her tolerance and forbearance. In my well informed opinion (in this particular case) Ms. Kang is the greatest Mistress with whom I have ever sessioned. 

Who knows what the future will bring? 

Dannyboy