Kink Seeking Outside of Sessions

I've heard a bunch of stories about strippers meeting guys at the club who ask them to do kinky things to them instead of a dance. Whispering humiliating things in their ear over and over, drinking champagne out of their boots, cleaning the bottom of their shoes with their tongue, getting spanked, spitting in their mouth... I totally could see this being a stepping stone to a first BDSM session or even a sort of maintenance in between seeing your Mistress. Have you ever done this or thought about it?

Yes. I have tipped strippers to spit in my mouth spank my ass with my belt and even smack my balls. I think one of the great things is that it’s not a common request so I like to think of them going back to their girlfriends and telling them about what a perv this guy was.

15 hours ago, painslut said:

Yes. I have tipped strippers to spit in my mouth spank my ass with my belt and even smack my balls. I think one of the great things is that it’s not a common request so I like to think of them going back to their girlfriends and telling them about what a perv this guy was.

Ha! If I were here, I would have told my girlfriends everything anyway ? 

18 hours ago, painslut said:

I wonder if for a stripper, requests like that add a little variety?  Like if you are a chef making hamburgers all day, maybe it's nice to make a chicken salad sometimes?

I saw a documentary on sex workers in Las Vegas once where one of them said her favorite thing was when clients wanted to be dominated...made to crawl on their hands and knees, kiss her feet, etc.  It was pretty clear they ended up at the same place but she liked playing Domme.  She didn't mention anything like pain play.

23 hours ago, JustAGuy said:

I wonder if for a stripper, requests like that add a little variety?  Like if you are a chef making hamburgers all day, maybe it's nice to make a chicken salad sometimes?

I saw a documentary on sex workers in Las Vegas once where one of them said her favorite thing was when clients wanted to be dominated...made to crawl on their hands and knees, kiss her feet, etc.  It was pretty clear they ended up at the same place but she liked playing Domme.  She didn't mention anything like pain play.

You are a chicken salad.

43 minutes ago, Mistress Kang said:

What about specifically finding a female eye doctor or dentist or something like that. And having secret fantasies about your check-up with them? 

I once went through a security line at a sporting event where they were doing pat downs.  I intentionally ended up in a line with a female guard.  She didn’t find any contraband.  I almost asked her if she was sure.

I've had many champagne rooms at strip clubs where I was spanked and dominated. I always worked it out  before we did the room so I could gauge her level of interest and experience. Every now and then  I would come across someone who worked as a dominatrix prior to dancing.  A lot of hot sessions in those rooms.  One of my favorites was with twin sisters, one of them dominated me and her sister.  The things that went on that night!  Sadly at this point all I have are memories. I'd still love to return to the Fortress and hope it will happen someday

I’ve done this lot of times at stripclubs. Some of them were not interested to begin with but loved it once they got the hang of it. One stripclub near by has a bed, and all bdsm gear, so I chose that room every time, get my hands cuffed and cbt, slapping, whipping and all. I found that the ladies get so interested most of the times that they don’t watch the clock. 

18 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

What about specifically finding a female eye doctor or dentist or something like that. And having secret fantasies about your check-up with them? 

My pcp is a female, I enjoy the annuals, when I’m asked to cough and her assistant is watching. ??

On 7/9/2022 at 6:08 PM, Mistress Kang said:

I specifically always look for female doctors. Something about being examined by females 

The strip club is what lead me to BDSM when I was in my early 20s. I used to get private lap dances from a performer in her early 40s who was very hot. She took a liking to me and would take me in the back for a private dance and while riding me she would choke me, pull my hair, slap me, spit in my mouth and even use her fingers down my throat.. It started off sensual and then after a few trips to the bar with her it got more and more intense each private dance. That’s when I started exploring BDSM online and landed in the Nutcracker Suite and met Mistress Kang one day… we didn’t get to play at the nutcracker but I saw her sitting at the front desk on her computer. I begged Mistress Montegue to bring her into the session but she told me I wasn’t ready for her… I was being fucked really hard by Mistress Montegue and all I could think about was Mistress Kang sitting on the other side of the wall. I tried to loudly moan and beg to be fucked harder so maybe Kang would hear me. I began to serve Mistress Kang not too long after that and Mistress Montegue was right… I wasn’t ready for what Kang did to me but I damn well enjoyed it while having my limits pushed and expanded over the years by her and some of the most ? Beautiful Sick Fuck Mistresses in the ?!  

They are all Cool As Fuck too which makes it an even better experience. ? ? ? 

30 minutes ago, jp20 said:

The strip club is what lead me to BDSM when I was in my early 20s. I used to get private lap dances from a performer in her early 40s who was very hot. She took a liking to me and would take me in the back for a private dance and while riding me she would choke me, pull my hair, slap me, spit in my mouth and even use her fingers down my throat.. It started off sensual and then after a few trips to the bar with her it got more and more intense each private dance. That’s when I started exploring BDSM online and landed in the Nutcracker Suite and met Mistress Kang one day… we didn’t get to play at the nutcracker but I saw her sitting at the front desk on her computer. I begged Mistress Montegue to bring her into the session but she told me I wasn’t ready for her… I was being fucked really hard by Mistress Montegue and all I could think about was Mistress Kang sitting on the other side of the wall. I tried to loudly moan and beg to be fucked harder so maybe Kang would hear me. I began to serve Mistress Kang not too long after that and Mistress Montegue was right… I wasn’t ready for what Kang did to me but I damn well enjoyed it while having my limits pushed and expanded over the years by her and some of the most ? Beautiful Sick Fuck Mistresses in the ?!  

They are all Cool As Fuck too which makes it an even better experience. ? ? ? 

That woman had her way with you. I love it. You were a young-whore-boy and she knew it.

Me on my computer??? Is this what you remember while you were getting abused by Mistress Montague? 

Happy_Jessy-s.jpg

This pic wasn't taken at Nutcrackers but that was probably the Macbook I had then.

I believe our first session was at Ball and Chains but I might be wrong. Was it?

26 minutes ago, Mistress Kang said:

That woman had her way with you. I love it. You were a young-whore-boy and she knew it.

Me on my computer??? Is this what you remember while you were getting abused by Mistress Montague? 

Happy_Jessy-s.jpg

This pic wasn't taken at Nutcrackers but that was probably the Macbook I had then.

I believe our first session was at Ball and Chains but I might be wrong. Was it?

That’s the Computer and the PigTails I remember! So beautiful! 

You are right on Ball & Chain - You had a 1 hour session booked but you told me to come in early so you could see me for 15 mins. You walked in wearing a big black ***** on, forced me to lie on my back and you throat ****** me and ****** me while I was allowed to **** ***. You made me tell you when I was going to *** so that you could stop raping my face for a minute and you had me *** on the ***** on. then you came back up and began to face **** me hard forcing me to **** throat and take all my ***. Wasn’t expecting that and My throat was soooo sore for a week and all I could think about was doing it again. You had me “Hook”d then! So hot!

19 minutes ago, jp20 said:

That’s the Computer and the PigTails I remember! So beautiful! 

You are right on Ball & Chain - You had a 1 hour session booked but you told me to come in early so you could see me for 15 mins. You walked in wearing a big black ***** on, forced me to lie on my back and you throat ****** me and ****** me while I was allowed to **** ***. You made me tell you when I was going to *** so that you could stop raping my face for a minute and you had me *** on the ***** on. then you came back up and began to face **** me hard forcing me to **** throat and take all my ***. Wasn’t expecting that and My throat was soooo sore for a week and all I could think about was doing it again. You had me “Hook”d then! So hot!

Memories...

Had to censor that a bit for virgin eyes, but we both know what happened.

1 hour ago, Mistress Kang said:

Memories...

Had to censor that a bit for virgin eyes, but we both know what happened.

Thanks didn’t realize it was this Forum, sorry about that…

It was a memorable one for both of us and We Both Def Know What Happened… Two Sick Fucks Were Introduced and then some really pretty SICK INTENSE sessions transpired over the years! Thanks for all the great memories you Sick Fuck You! Check out the Sick Fuck Games I played with Mistress Lovelace to get ready for You and Your Crew in a couple of weeks. Looking forward to having bring back some historical lessons and some new ones as you never disappoint! ? 

On 7/15/2022 at 1:28 PM, jp20 said:

Nothing Mistress Kang has done to me over the years has been “sweet” ;) just straight ? ? - The Best!

Heh...I remember coming to see HMK only a few weeks after a major surgery.  I knew I had to be physically careful but I felt like celebrating being alive and I made sure she understood my physical situation.  She ****ed me, but with expert care.  When it was done, she said "I'm not going to break you...this time."  Jessy at her sweetest!

I wrote a detailed response when you initially made the post but it disappeared before I could post it.

Anyway I haven't been in a strip club since I was in the service.  The last time was in Pensacola, Florida. The clientele mostly in uniform and contact with the ladies was strictly forbidden.  Perhaps a viewing of Blazing Saddles would be informative.

I don't frequent strip joints and stay away from places where everyone is drinking.

Is it a stepping stone?  Some people just prefer strip joints and whatever they can do there.  Is it maintenance, like cheating on a wife or girlfriend when she's away?, I don't know.

As to fantasies about ladies one comes in contact with there is a commercial establishment and a young lady with tattoos, piercings and creamy white skin who works the cash register.  She has a seductive demeanor while I always remain polite and reserved. In my mind I have such wild, perverted fantasies about her that I have to censor my own thoughts for fear of the Vulcan mind meld. If my thought dreams could be seen, they'd probably put my head in a guillotine but it's all right ma, it's life and life only - Bob Dylan.

I would love to hear her tell me that her panties get wet every time she sees me.  That she has a back room with toys and devices and that only I can fulfill her daddy issues. That she would put the "closed" sign in the door and spend her lunch hour with me.  If that ever happened I would certainly check her ID to make sure she's above the age of consent (I'm sure she is but It's not a bad idea to check.)   Then I would find out how she really feels.

Dannyboy

• 2 weeks later...

Today I visited that location and made a purchase.  There she was and showing more skin than the last time.  Again I don't reveal the lust that stirred up in me, however, after returning to the Fortress, my hunger was less intense.

Maybe she'll reveal a secret kinky desire and I will take her to the Fortress for another "couples" session.

Dannyboy

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve only had one experience like this at a bachelor party where a stripper spanked me with a paddle. It was used as a punishment we were made to lick up whip cream off of them and who ever finished first got a reward and whoever finished last got spanked. ? of course I I finished last ? I had to get spanked infront of everyone which was double the humiliation. Outside of that I’ve been to a few fetish events which I don’t think count. I have had a few women in my life wear bread in their shoes through the day for me to eat leaving a nice foot print in the bread but none the less when I want to play and have an amazing time I’m always going to book a session at the fortress there is just nothing like it I have yet to find a place to match the fortress and for that I am forever great full and will always keep coming back for more.