What’s the cruelest punishment you’ve endured?

It was an interrogation session with Mistress Rey several years ago.  She did a number of corporal and other types of torture to slowly get the information she wanted. 

But what got me to spill all my secrets was when she took *half of me* between two of her fingers and started squeezing. 

I lasted less than a minute from that.

On 11/29/2022 at 7:06 AM, Lilbitchbobby said:

So many but the one that stands out i was a disposal for mistress  when she ate her meal it was nasty she made  sure she chewed her meal and spit it in my mouth it was beans rice and corn then she washed it down with her golden nectar.  

A force feed session, I would love to mommy bird someone ?

On 11/29/2022 at 3:12 PM, Outcast said:

The pain in hell has two sides, the kind you feel with your hand, and the kind you can feel with your heart...your soul, your spiritual side. And you know , the worse of the two is the spiritual .

I've had my spirit hurt. That's probably the cruelest punishment.

Aw that sounds rough ?. I always said physical pain is nothing but a sting that lasts for a moment but getting your spirit hurt can leave a lasting mark.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2022 at 10:08 AM, Mistress Angel Feng said:

Tied a plug inside? I must know how she did that?

It was years ago. I am trying to picture the tie.  As I recall she put in a plug and tied a tight rope around the waist and she could pull a rope back and forth through the waist tie.  One of the the more sophisticated bondage enthusiasts in the group might be able to visualize and explain how it could be done.  

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm.  Is it still considered cruel if you liked it after ??  Maybe just in the moment as the Mistress works up the intensity the crop hits get  harder and harder over your multi hour session ?  Then when you need that short break from the hits by having the Mistress, we’ll say help you stretch ?.  
All because you said you wanna see how far your limits can get stretched so while this is all going on there’s several toys lined up with the last one looking like a small fire hydrant ?  

Your movement becomes more and more restricted as times goes on…. And Ofc Miss KANG has the biggest toys possible, AND once you make it there you get a good hour of training at that level….. talk about sore and a little swollen the following few days….  It’s amazing what you can do under the direction of an experienced and motivated Mistress ??

Man some serious stuff for first thing in the morning..  time to hit the gym, I’m all amped up now ??