white boys

joey

Hi, i'd just like to pose a question to the LADIES of the FORTRESS. is it just me or are all the subs middle age white boys? if so, why is this?

While we do get plenty of people of different ages and from many diverse backgrounds, it's true that many of our subs are both middle aged and white. Many subs are middle aged for different reasons, ie: they had not realized their BDSM/fetish interests until later in life or perhaps had suppressed their desires and now in middle age feel more inclined to accept/explore that part of themselves, etc. Or they simply happen to be middle aged- I have sessioned with a number of middle aged subs who have "played" or been involved in the BDSM scene for a long time.

I also think that younger subs play more "in the scene" or enter into relationships etc. whereas for many older men, especially married, that's just not as feasible, or nearly impossible to do.

While we do get plenty of people of different ages and from many diverse backgrounds, it's true that many of our subs are both middle aged and white. Many subs are middle aged for different reasons, ie: they had not realized their BDSM/fetish interests until later in life or perhaps had suppressed their desires and now in middle age feel more inclined to accept/explore that part of themselves, etc. Or they simply happen to be middle aged- I have sessioned with a number of middle aged subs who have "played" or been involved in the BDSM scene for a long time.

I also think that younger subs play more "in the scene" or enter into relationships etc. whereas for many older men, especially married, that's just not as feasible, or nearly impossible to do.

You are wise beyond your [young] years!

Hi, i'd just like to pose a question to the LADIES of the FORTRESS. is it just me or are all the subs middle age white boys? if so, why is this?

The fact that whites are about 2/3 of the population in the country and still a substantial majority in the tri-state area probably is the main factor. Sometimes when men get into their 40s and even 50s they try to recapture their youth and do things they maybe only have dreamed of. I remember guys years ago who led relatively "normal lives"; married over 20 years, kids, dressed in a conservative suit etc, would leave their families, grow long hair, earing, Corvette, wild clothes, and dating girls younger than their daughters were. As someone who's never grown up, I'll never have this problem.;)

I remember guys years ago who led relatively "normal lives"; married over 20 years, kids, dressed in a conservative suit etc, would leave their families, grow long hair, earing, Corvette, wild clothes, and dating girls younger than their daughters were. As someone who's never grown up, I'll never have this problem.;)

What is "earing"? Do you mean that they would lose their hearing?