Valentine's Session Ideas

vidiot

I remember a now retired Fortress Mistress posting something about Valentine's Day once, telling subs she wanted someone to step up and make her feel pampered and spoiled.  It wasn't a convenient time for me to session and I let it slip by, and then a bunch of unforeseen things happened and I never got to solo with her again.  I'll never know what might have been, LET THAT BE A LESSON!

I'm not usually one on "realistic" roleplays, but if I was ever going to do a session with someone where we roleplayed as a married couple or as a dating vanilla couple, Valentine's Day would be an interesting time to do it!  Your gift for your "wife" isn't up to snuff so she kicks your ass, or maybe she's thinking about leaving you and you have to prove you can be a loving and obedient slave to win her back, etc.

You’re on your knees, red satin panties,

(Matching my sexy red lingerie set) 🥀

presenting a delicious bottle of champagne, my favorite chocolates, & a dozen long stem roses.
Now, at my heels, you will worship & beg for your gift! 
Unfortunately for you, I dislike red roses.

However, I am fond of the piercing thorns on this particular occasion, to use against your ass! 
How much you are willing take for me, will determine how lovely or cruel I am to you for the rest of our day. After all, I may wish to share my sweetest gifts..  🍫🥂👅💦

Or not! 

💝

MVD

Spa Day in reverse!  
You arrive to spoil & pamper all of the mistresses.  Help us relax & unwind, after presenting your 💝🍾 gifts & poetry for each of us, while we hopefully don’t get bored with you too soon.  *Multitasking will be necessary in order to satisfy our demands. 

Afterwards, a lovely wine & dine D&D, to truly celebrate your appreciation of your Masters. 

X

MVD