Chinese Women Rule Their Households

My deserved apron is colorful AF.  I recently learned Tuna Noodle Casserole is even creamier if instead of using two cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup, you use one can and substitute one can of Cream of Chicken Soup.  That's my Northeast Chinese spirit in action!

22 hours ago, JustAGuy said:

My deserved apron is colorful AF.  I recently learned Tuna Noodle Casserole is even creamier if instead of using two cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup, you use one can and substitute one can of Cream of Chicken Soup.  That's my Northeast Chinese spirit in action!

I'm going to pretend I never read this.

On 2/26/2024 at 8:47 PM, JustAGuy said:

I’m jealous of your culinary skills 

There shall be no Tuna casserole in this Chinese household!

On 2/27/2024 at 10:27 PM, theDumbMule said:

I’m jealous of your culinary skills 

Why thank you!  But you can learn, most Campbell's Soup cans have recipes on the back.

On 2/27/2024 at 7:44 PM, Mistress Kang said:

I'm going to pretend I never read this.

I see what you're saying Headmistress, but if I used two cans of cream of chicken soup and no cream of mushroom, the taste wouldn't blend properly with the cheddar and breadcrumb topping.

On 2/29/2024 at 12:29 AM, Mistress Angel Feng said:

There shall be no Tuna casserole in this Chinese household!

I also do a pretty mean crockpot chili, with or without beans...

1 hour ago, JustAGuy said:

Why thank you!  But you can learn, most Campbell's Soup cans have recipes on the back.

I see what you're saying Headmistress, but if I used two cans of cream of chicken soup and no cream of mushroom, the taste wouldn't blend properly with the cheddar and breadcrumb topping.

I also do a pretty mean crockpot chili, with or without beans...

Is it really chili without beans? 🤔

On 3/2/2024 at 11:51 AM, Mistress Angel Feng said:

I feel like chili without beans is just a sloppy joe or meat sauce, but I other way definitely not recommended as a prep for 💨 

I was eating chili with half beans (I doubled everything the recipe called for except beans to get a bunch of dinners out of it) today and I thought of you!  Not the normal reason a subbie thinks of a Mistress I guess!

On 3/11/2024 at 7:45 PM, JustAGuy said:

I was eating chili with half beans (I doubled everything the recipe called for except beans to get a bunch of dinners out of it) today and I thought of you!  Not the normal reason a subbie thinks of a Mistress I guess!

Haha! I actually made a chicken chilli recently, and it came out quite nice 🙂

I really can’t believe you mentioned this here!  It’s almost as if you’re asking for a verbal beatdown from the mistresses!
😉😂

On 3/2/2024 at 11:51 AM, Mistress Angel Feng said:

I feel like chili without beans is just a sloppy joe or meat sauce, but I other way definitely not recommended as a prep for 💨 

For me personally, I believe chili is best with beans, but I understand that in some places, like Texas (and maybe Cincinnati), beans are not wanted in chili.