Most degrading?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly i was a bit dissapointed 😵‍💫 i really thought that nasty mess i made was going to come around and get stuffed down my throat and if i was struggling to wash it all off Mistress Koi would use her magical powers to make sure i did. i think about degradation and humiliation a lot. i've experienced it a lot. both MVD and MK were so fun and both very skilled at the art, the craft, of degradation and humiliation 🩷🩷🩷 wonder if they miss me? and how much 🤓

On 3/14/2024 at 5:20 AM, Mistress Angel Feng said:

One man’s trash is another man’s treasure 💩. Me and Mistress Koi always love a good toilet play 😉

We love pushing a sub to their limits 😍

Mistress, on my last trip to the city I wasn't able to but next time I will be happy to be your toilet man.. 💦🚽🧻💩

22 hours ago, Mistress Von Dietz said:

ALL OF US! 
Imagine your sensory overload.
A wild time for sure. 

I’m sure a few subs can attest to this. 

I'm down for that!!!!  how many is all? 

I wanna get wrecked sooo bad I dont leave the same way I walked in lol

On 3/16/2024 at 8:09 PM, BlindGoat said:

I'm down for that!!!!  how many is all? 

I wanna get wrecked sooo bad I dont leave the same way I walked in lol

You should stop asking questions & email Emma to book already!  She will send you exactly where you belong.-Before each & every one of us-manhandled, broken, & used. 😈 

On 3/5/2024 at 10:42 PM, Mistress Eva Koi said:

Toilet play is a big one for me. What could be more degrading than being our little waste receptacle? ☺️🚽

I agree.  Golden with consumption is at the edge of my limits -- I've done it occasionally but other times I've felt that it was just too extreme.  During those times it's strictly a jerk-off fantasy.

Possibly ultimate for me: golden with consumption with a third person present.  Even more degrading than being a human toilet is for someone else to SEE me being a human toilet.  I've been regretting that my last Double Domination session at the Fortress came during one of those periods when I couldn't handle being a waste receptacle.  I wimped out on a chance to push my limits.

4 hours ago, Karl said:

I agree.  Golden with consumption is at the edge of my limits -- I've done it occasionally but other times I've felt that it was just too extreme.  During those times it's strictly a jerk-off fantasy.

Possibly ultimate for me: golden with consumption with a third person present.  Even more degrading than being a human toilet is for someone else to SEE me being a human toilet.  I've been regretting that my last Double Domination session at the Fortress came during one of those periods when I couldn't handle being a waste receptacle.  I wimped out on a chance to push my limits.

not gonna lie, im down for mostly everything BUT if I wimp out on ANYTHING it would 100% be that.

On 3/20/2024 at 8:15 PM, BlindGoat said:

not gonna lie, im down for mostly everything BUT if I wimp out on ANYTHING it would 100% be that.

No wimping out when your only purpose is to be of service to your mistresses! I think the ultimate degradation is objectification. Once you become a creature/doll/sub human… who knows what can happen! 

8 hours ago, Mistress Angel Feng said:

You took the words right out of my mouth! I need a human toilet the moment I wake up 🥱😴

I am sure that there are countless subs who would like to have those duties, this one included. 

On 3/22/2024 at 7:34 AM, Mistress Ava Hadid said:

No wimping out when your only purpose is to be of service to your mistresses! I think the ultimate degradation is objectification. Once you become a creature/doll/sub human… who knows what can happen! 

Once the gimp mask with long hair goes on i turn into the FF Toy Slut for your and the other Mistresses amusement 👊🏻 🤚🏻 🍆 🍆 🍆