Many year lurker -- so nerv-cited for my first session tomorrow with Mistress Von Dietz and Mistress Feng!

I've humbly requested two hours of tickle torture, and a few misc things to round it out as needed. I have no earthly clue what two hours of tickle torture will be like 😅🫣

So nervous, excited, scared, excited... and I can't wait for the "roller coaster is starting" moment where I just let it happen.

I can't stop thinking about this, and running through the whole day in my head.

Any suggestions for what a first timer should do to prepare the night/morning before?

I am likewise excited for my first tickling session with Mistress Westwood and Mistress Hadid later this week. I hope  we both have amazing experiences! Like you, I'd welcome any tips any more seasoned pros may have for preparing.

As a non-ticklish person, I don't have any advice specific to that.  A couple of the Mistresses have repeatedly tried tickling me and given up, disappointed.  But, do some serious stretching in the morning before and make sure you're well-hydrated.  For the things I've been doing recently at the Fortress, I show up on an empty stomach, just electrolyte drinks, but for tickling I would think some light food before would be a good idea. 

8 hours ago, copperbagel said:

I've humbly requested two hours of tickle torture, and a few misc things to round it out as needed. I have no earthly clue what two hours of tickle torture will be like 😅🫣

So nervous, excited, scared, excited... and I can't wait for the "roller coaster is starting" moment where I just let it happen.

Any suggestions for what a first timer should do to prepare the night/morning before?

5 hours ago, TKLVR said:

I am likewise excited for my first tickling session with Mistress Westwood and Mistress Hadid later this week. I hope  we both have amazing experiences! Like you, I'd welcome any tips any more seasoned pros may have for preparing.

As soon as I figure out how to prepare I’ll share it with you.

Otherwise I can see you are excited and maybe nervous for the session.  That is a good place to be.  Have fun.  Be honest with your mistresses and don’t be afraid to trust them.  They’ll take care of the rest.

21 hours ago, copperbagel said:

For a first timer I think you should practice some breathing techniques, you’ll surely run out of breath when you’re going to be dying of laughter! 😂 Otherwise nothing will prepare you for the rollercoaster ride 🎢 .

On 3/18/2024 at 2:30 PM, copperbagel said:

Who knew that Spa Day with Mistress Feng & I would be so tickle torturous?! 
You were so much fun, that there were zero breaks, & we nearly kidnapped you. 😂😈 

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you both so much for such an amazing first session!!! It was really amazing getting to prove to myself after so many years that, yes, I am ticklish enough for a tickle torture session!

I'm not sure I knew I was almost kidnapped! 😅

Very eager to figure out what other types of play we can add to turn up the intensity for next time!

(And curious for the Mistress' expert opinions: am I maybe only medium ticklish? Or I would surely have needed some breaks somewhere in there? It's so hard to say without more data points!)

3 hours ago, copperbagel said:

Thank you both so much for such an amazing first session!!! It was really amazing getting to prove to myself after so many years that, yes, I am ticklish enough for a tickle torture session!

I'm not sure I knew I was almost kidnapped! 😅

Very eager to figure out what other types of play we can add to turn up the intensity for next time!

(And curious for the Mistress' expert opinions: am I maybe only medium ticklish? Or I would surely have needed some breaks somewhere in there? It's so hard to say without more data points!)

I would say you were very ticklish! I think you were too stubborn to ask for a break or too out of breath to ask for one! 🤣 
Me and Mistress Von Dietz were so surprised how long you held out without a break! 

On 3/28/2024 at 8:58 PM, Mistress Angel Feng said:

I would say you were very ticklish! I think you were too stubborn to ask for a break or too out of breath to ask for one! 🤣 
Me and Mistress Von Dietz were so surprised how long you held out without a break! 

⛓️ no ⛓️ tickle ⛓️ BREAKS ⛓️

😈😈🤣

• 2 weeks later...