Bare handed or leather?

So it's always intrigued me as a switch what makes one like bare handed spanking more pleasurable than a leather flogger or paddle? I am conflicted, I guess. As a domme I like leather crops and floggers. It's so beautiful the way the smooth leather tassles swing high into the air and hear the thuddish slap, followed by a satisfying scream. Ahh, so hot! As a sub, I really enjoy bare hands on my ass and thighs. The skin on skin connection is intoxicating...

So it's always intrigued me as a switch what makes one like bare handed spanking more pleasurable than a leather flogger or paddle? I am conflicted, I guess. As a domme I like leather crops and floggers. It's so beautiful the way the smooth leather tassles swing high into the air and hear the thuddish slap, followed by a satisfying scream. Ahh, so hot! As a sub, I really enjoy bare hands on my ass and thighs. The skin on skin connection is intoxicating...

I like you, enjoy the bare hand. I'm not really into corporal, but I do love when my mistress touches me.

The leather just isnt the same as her flessh actually touching mine. I believe it must be the intimacy of it that makes it nicer. :)

my personal favorite would have to be a good paddle or crop. i really like playing with toys. :D While i'm not a huge pain slut, i do enjoy a good sting to let me know who's in charge. With whips and and floggers, i find it's either too hard or too soft. It seems easier to find the sweet spot of having a nice pink bottom without getting marked up with hard instrument like a paddle or crop.

However, i will say that an over-the-knees barehand spanking can be quite fun too! :twisted:

I too am a switch and there's nothing like applying a master's firm hand to my bottom's beautiful, soft ass and watching/feeling it grow warm and redden:-) On the other hand, I have only experienced a brief hand spanking once by a goddess and was very concerned my ass would cause undo stinging or discomfort to her fabulous hand. I'd humbly request for the leather strap, paddle, single tail, or flogger in that case;-) Or of course, my fetish, rattan canes;-)

d/leatherwings

I too am a switch and there's nothing like delivering a good, hard spanking to my bottom's beautiful plump, round ass, feeling her squirm over my lap. On the other hand, only one Fortress player has given me some bare hand spanking and I became concerned I would cause her fabulous hand discomfort or stinging. I would request the leather paddle, strap, single tail in that case;-) Having said that, I recently did get a spanking from a fem top and the marks lasted a week!

d/leatherwings

I like few barehanded slaps but for a real punishment, makes no sense to hurt my hand. I'll grab a leather paddle or whip before I sore my palm on an ass - unless I knew there was going to be some kind of rewarding outcome (ie the ability to take a MUCH harder corporal punishment afterwards).

-MJK

I think barehabded slaps are erotic and although they can cause pain they usually serve as a sign of things to come. A Mistress has "warmed me up" with some hand slaps but they are usually followed by a thorough flogging or paddling. Then just when I feel like my ass is on fire She saves the day with a playful, massaging touch.. Damn she is good! So I guess my answer is I like both but do we subs really have a choice? LOL

What a great question!! i am so glad that a session will normally include both.

The bare handed over the knee spanking is erotic because you feel your Mistress's skin and humiliating because you are being spanked like a little boy.

The flogger, paddle and whip. on the other hand, makes me feel that i am proving to my Mistress how much pain i can take for Her.

i really do not see one as better than the other - just different. And of course, my favorite thing is . . . whatever pleases Mistress the most.

Sounds yummy hot and I trust very amusing for Mistress Kang. Mistress Kang, do you enjoy fucking a very well done rump roast?

d/leatherwings

d

I think barehabded slaps are erotic and although they can cause pain they usually serve as a sign of things to come. One Mistress has "warmed me up" with some hand slaps but they are usually followed by a thorough flogging or paddling. Then just when I feel like my ass is on fire she saves the day with a playful, massaging touch.. Damn she is good! So I guess my answer is I like both but do we subs really have a choice? LOL

Minnie: I also prefer the bare hand to any implement...although I have many implements used on me over the years! There's just something about a bare hand that is both very erotic (the stroking of the skin, the little lovetaps before & in between the harder smacks) that an implement just can't compare to. I also have found that bare hand punishment can be drawn out much longer than compared to an implement. My tolerance level is much higher when the hand is used also.

patient718

• 2 weeks later...

I see and understand that bare handed spanking is pleasurable and also painful on the hand. My palm sometimes turns colors from lots of spanking. I feel it's the sub's responsibility to blow on my hand or massage it. I connect with my sub by feeling his skin and also by feeling his dutiful blows on my hand to ease the burden of pleasuring him.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

I see and understand that bare handed spanking is pleasurable and also painful on the hand. My palm sometimes turns colors from lots of spanking. I feel it's the sub's responsibility to blow on my hand or massage it. I connect with my sub by feeling his skin and also by feeling his dutiful blows on my hand to ease the burden of pleasuring him.

When I was on the fence about trying a session 3 years ago this was the post that persuaded me.

As a sub, I much prefer bare hands. Like you, I find the skin on skin connection to be extremely intoxicating and always look forward to a good over-the-knee spanking. Naturally bare hands to bare ass, since I find this to be both erotic and humiliating.

When I was on the fence about trying a session 3 years ago this was the post that persuaded me.

woffy,

This is a fascinating post. I don't remember it but I'm glad you raised it from oblivion.

I was compelled to session by a photo of a domme that I saw in a newspaper. It took me about one

year from the date that I saw that photo until I had my first session. Looking back if I had seen a photo

of Mistress Kang I believe I would have sessioned a year earlier.

whip

1321102014[/url]' post='28088']

Woffy,For me i think it may have been "the gaze topic" although there were a few posts where Minnie mentioned her "grazing her breasts upon a subs back" to tease them and her soft whispers in their ears to tug them from their special place before either some form of verbal or physical humiliation or pain, in order to show her some devotion or worship.I remember some back and forth I had with her about cooking and knife work that really intrigued me. I was talking about a picnic and when she started talking about certain brands and styles of knives, I knew I needed to be mind-fucked by Minnie.

I was driving on rt 1 & 9 westbound from the Holland Tunnel in NJ, when Ms Kang told me the bad news, I was talking to her on speakerphone while driving, I was very upset. Mostly with myself, and missed my exit as I tried to plead with Ms Kang to try and convince Minnie to do one more session! Funny shit!Toby

For me i think it may have been "the gaze topic" although there were a few posts where Minnie mentioned her "grazing her breasts upon a subs back" to tease them and her soft whispers in their ears to tug them from their special place before either some form of verbal or physical humiliation or pain, in order to show her some devotion or worship.I remember some back and forth I had with her about cooking and knife work that really intrigued me. I was talking about a picnic and when she started talking about certain brands and styles of knives, I knew I needed to be mind-fucked by Minnie.

I was driving on rt 1 & 9 westbound from the Holland Tunnel in NJ, when Ms Kang told me the bad news, I was talking to her on speakerphone while driving, I was very upset. Mostly with myself, and missed my exit as I tried to plead with Ms Kang to try and convince Minnie to do one more session! Funny shit!Toby

A Mistress capable of a good mind-fuck is always such an incredible lure for me.

I really like that this topic was brought back up. Unfortunately, I didn't get the pleasure to work with Minnie as she was gone before I had arrived at the Fortress. As a complete dominate (I have played with my toys to see how they feel but I do not enjoy being a bottom...sorry boys- no spanking Mistress Tran!), I understand the appeal and use of both hands and toys for my sub. Using my hand creates a physical connection between my sub and I but it also demonstrates the physical effort I am putting in to discipline/bring pleasure to my sub. Spanking with your bare hand can be tiring and a bit painful especially since I like to go well over 50 swats. On the other side, using a crop/paddle/flogger gives me a feeling of power. Wielding such a instrument of pain and discipline is a very tangible view of dominance. These instruments are usually crafted so beautifully that I cant help putting them in my hands. :-)

I really like that this topic was brought back up. Unfortunately, I didn't get the pleasure to work with Minnie as she was gone before I had arrived at the Fortress. As a complete dominate (I have played with my toys to see how they feel but I do not enjoy being a bottom...sorry boys- no spanking Mistress Tran!), I understand the appeal and use of both hands and toys for my sub. Using my hand creates a physical connection between my sub and I but it also demonstrates the physical effort I am putting in to discipline/bring pleasure to my sub. Spanking with your bare hand can be tiring and a bit painful especially since I like to go well over 50 swats. On the other side, using a crop/paddle/flogger gives me a feeling of power. Wielding such a instrument of pain and discipline is a very tangible view of dominance. These instruments are usually crafted so beautifully that I cant help putting them in my hands. :-)

I can appreciate Your allure regarding the craftmanship of such instruments as the crop/paddle/flogger and the tangible view of dominance that wielding such instruments brings. Also will just have to live with the fact of no spanking MTran.

• 2 weeks later...

I really like that this topic was brought back up. Unfortunately, I didn't get the pleasure to work with Minnie as she was gone before I had arrived at the Fortress. As a complete dominate (I have played with my toys to see how they feel but I do not enjoy being a bottom...sorry boys- no spanking Mistress Tran!), I understand the appeal and use of both hands and toys for my sub. Using my hand creates a physical connection between my sub and I but it also demonstrates the physical effort I am putting in to discipline/bring pleasure to my sub. Spanking with your bare hand can be tiring and aand you bit painful especially since I like to go well over 50 swats. On the other side, using a crop/paddle/flogger gives me a feeling of power. Wielding such a instrument of pain and discipline is a very tangible view of dominance. These instruments are usually crafted so beautifully that I cant help putting them in my hands. :-)

And you know how excited we get just watching you wield your instruments just prior to feeling the pain :-)

• 2 weeks later...