Presenting the Amazing Everlasting Gobstopper Zhao!

Guest Mistress Kang

Here are more videos of mZ, she is to die for, really I mean it, DIE (lol)

http://fortressnyc.com/Players/Zhao/index.htm

My personal fave is the part where she drops her whip and lashes it. Yours?

It is my favorite part as well. yes, I saw those videos yesterday (my yesterday) already and I was so impressed. Not only impressive and very artistic videos, but also the music is so very appropriate. Actually, I was really missing the video that was blocked by YouTube, where mZ was playing with the single tail as well. Actually, that video was the main reason to visit FF for the first time and to find out the FF is so wonderful place with all those spectacular and unique ladies. But the new videos are even so much better. mZ to die for? Cannot imagine a better way to die. Maybe already next month when I might have my Perfect Storm, don't know yet whether the hurricane (mZ) or the ocean (mR, another wonder of nature) will cause my ending .

Any part that she's looking at the camera. She has such mesmerizing eyes and lips. I guess the part where she's walking towards you at the beginning is my favorite.

This video is a masterpiece & already a classic. Superior Mistress Zhao, You (along with the other Goddesses of Fortress NYC) are one of the most beautiful & most fascinating Goddesses on the planet. You have such a unique & distinctive beauty - I've never seen anything like it in my life. I love Your beautiful tattoos on Your flawless body and Your beautiful face, eyes & hair & I also love Your eyebrows.

I watched the video about 10 times & it's hard to decide which part is my favorite - I guess it would be the beginning of the video, the way You hold the riding crop - that was incredible. I also love the photo of you that comes up sometimes on the home page of the Fortress NYC website with Your beautiful feet in the pose - although your soles didn't make it into the picture, I'm sure they looked amazing.

I am such a Mistress Zhao fan!!! You truly are a Superior Goddess!!!

I just realized that there are 2 videos - I had only seen the 1st video and now I just watched the other one (the one with the whip). Superior Mistress Zhao, every molecule of You is way beyond perfection - You are definitely one of the most beautiful creatures on the planet. Your tattoos are amazing - they're so different - the tattoos on your left side (I remember the picture that You posted when You first had them done) - they're mezmerizing - like if I stare at them they will start moving - The Illustrated Woman - You truly are a beautiful work of Art. One of the most beautiful faces I have ever seen.

SUPERIOR MISTRESS ZHAO is one smoking hot lady! those videos could cure erectile dysfunction! SUPERIOR MISTRESS ZHAO is to die many, many times for!

Literally to DIE for, such incredible videos. We may share favorite parts, but I can never resist seeing mZ stare into the camera and watching the camera trace the gorgeous curves of this perfect Mistresses body, which is in itself a gorgeous work of art.

MMM thank you for putting a smile on my face seeing this video easily make the mighty zhao my fortress hero *sniff* thank you Mistress jessy kang

ok, my earlier response was a bit overzealous now that i've had time to regain my sanity: YOU are worth dying for many times SUPERIOR MISTRESS ZHAO! YOU are truly a stylish, classy and beautiful woman!

It is my favorite part as well. yes, I saw those videos yesterday (my yesterday) already and I was so impressed. Not only impressive and very artistic videos, but also the music is so very appropriate. Actually, I was really missing the video that was blocked by YouTube, where mZ was playing with the single tail as well. Actually, that video was the main reason to visit FF for the first time and to find out the FF is so wonderful place with all those spectacular and unique ladies. But the new videos are even so much better. mZ to die for? Cannot imagine a better way to die. Maybe already next month when I might have my Perfect Storm, don't know yet whether the hurricane (mZ) or the ocean (mR, another wonder of nature) will cause my ending .

Thanks for your compliments!

You're always ready to die, aren't you robbie?

If I ever kill you, it would be by accident, because you're much too fun to torture.

That's why I like keeping you around. Cadavers are not as fun.

I just realized that there are 2 videos - I had only seen the 1st video and now I just watched the other one (the one with the whip). Superior Mistress Zhao, every molecule of You is way beyond perfection - You are definitely one of the most beautiful creatures on the planet. Your tattoos are amazing - they're so different - the tattoos on your left side (I remember the picture that You posted when You first had them done) - they're mezmerizing - like if I stare at them they will start moving - The Illustrated Woman - You truly are a beautiful work of Art. One of the most beautiful faces I have ever seen.

Johnny,

Thanks!! So glad you enjoyed the videos.

I really appreciate your kind words.

It's always been a goal of mine to embody beauty in some way. Since I can't sing too well, why not be a canvas for others' artwork?

Extremely well done videos, mesmerizing opening shot Ms. Z. The drop of the whip is sweet, no doubt, especially in slo-mo. But I love the shots right after....the camera follows your delicious curves in such an erotic move. How your body slowly twists and moves is so sexy, and your tats enhance the effect. I'm entranced. I wanna be captured by this amazing creature, caged for her pleasures. To watch you in this setting is to set my fantasy world on fire.

I had to use the dictionary for the word Gobstopper... smile.gif

Only one stay...yet...in the Room of Mistress Zhao...but been watching the generous galleries and

expansive thoughts...and had the feeling...when leaving The Fortress...

Mistress Zhao is a Gobstopper...

smile.gif slavedog

Oh yes, the camera rising up those boots, the dropping of the whip, that anticipatory moment before She makes contact with you. Mistress Zhao is an artist with the single-tail, teasing and hurting anywhere She wants, but always communicating Her meaning. And Her face, those lips, those eyes. What is it? She is so present and so far away. Unfathomable. Thank You, Mistress Zhao.

I'm blushing from all your sweet compliments!

Thank you guys!!

I really hope to help make videos of the rest of the Mistresses soon. To accentuate their best features and movements.

What do you guys think I should focus on for each Mistress? What are their best features and some small physical thing they do that drives you wild?