Presenting the Amazing Everlasting Gobstopper Zhao!

Guest Mistress Kang

I'm blushing from all your sweet compliments!

Thank you guys!!

I really hope to help make videos of the rest of the Mistresses soon. To accentuate their best features and movements.

What do you guys think I should focus on for each Mistress? What are their best features and some small physical thing they do that drives you wild?

All of the mistresses have something that drives me wild, but it's hard to break down why. I'd say it's just the confidence that's exuded. To give yourself up to a very capable woman is the part that drives me wild. Anyway, here's my list of best features:

Mistress Tran - legs, eyes, and lips (and that stare!)

Mistress Kang - her wide eyed smile (it is so contagious)

Mistress Jung - her eyes and legs (her whole tight body)

Mistress Ree - her pretty face and legs

Mistress Choi - her eyes and lips (meltworthy)

Mistress Vu - anything where her cute little body is moving around quickly (remember that video where Jessy was following her around prior to a date?)

Mistress Chen - eyes and lips (notice a trend here?)

Mistress Zhao - eyes, lips, (and I know this is strange, but vascularity) and slow, confident, methodical movements

Mistress Lin - her eyes and lips

Mistress Ko - her face (wow!)

Mistress Xing (is she still there?) - her very cute face and tight little body

I hope this helps Mistress Zhao. Oh, one thing that's missing is the sound of the Mistress's sensual voices & laughter. That is something that always drives me wild in real life.

Thank you guys!!

I really hope to help make videos of the rest of the Mistresses soon. To accentuate their best features and movements.

What do you guys think I should focus on for each Mistress? What are their best features and some small physical thing they do that drives you wild?

Hello Mistress Zhao:

How are You? All of the Fortress NYC Goddesses are so beautiful from head to toe, just about everything they do drives me wild. There’s so much brilliant creativity that goes into all of the videos & photos. All of the photo sets are so amazing, both on the main website & the Forum website, sometimes I wonder what it would be like if there was a short 1 or 2 minute behind the scenes video clip of the making of that photoset – especially when there are several Mistresses in the photo set – like when one Mistress dominates another Mistress or like the foot fetish photo sets - everybody, including You, the photographer looks like they were having so much fun, I always wonder in each picture what everybody is saying or laughing about - or maybe even a quick documentary clip on Your work behind the camera.

One of my favorite things that I love so much about some of the office videos & photos is that everybody looks like they’re having so much fun, laughing & having a good time, like the office videos with Mistress Vu and Mistress Ahn drying her hands and Mistress Ree in the subway when she started cracking up & couldn’t stop laughing. I love those videos – they’re so genuine – the way the camera captures a great moment.

Also, like Edgar AH, mentioned in his post, I would love to hear more of the Mistress voices – they have really sexy voices. Being that I’m such a foot freak & that the all of the Fortress Mistresses have the most beautiful feet I have ever seen, I would love to see more foot teasing, bare feet, wrinkled soles, nylon feet & seemed nylon feet. I also love the way all of the Mistresses hold the riding crops, rulers, etc. & look into the camera. Anything that Fortess NYC does is always a masterpiece.

I really love this Forum website. I’m learning so much about the Goddesses of Fortress NYC & I’m learning so much about myself.

What I love about all of the photos & videos is that the Mistresses pour their hearts & souls into everything and that's what makes it so moving - just like when you hear a great musician and the audience is so moved by it - because the musicians pour their soul into every note - just like those 2 videos of You that were posted last week - I was so moved by them.

Thank you guys!!

I forgot to mention, in the Mistress Ree foot fetish video that was on on Youtube a while ago, one of things that was so hot about that video was the way she was talking about her feet. There's something so hot about a beautiful Goddess just hangin' out & talking about her own feet - that drives me wild.

Thank you guys!!

Having not had the good fortune of meeting the beautiful Mistresses other than Mistress Kang, i will have to go on what i have seen in photos and what i have read. In general i love a shot from the point of view of being on my knees or lower since that is where i would be in person. An upward pan moving from the foot slowly up the legs and torso and ending on a beautiful and disapproving face is a great start. Almost as if the camera is worshipping and caressing the entire body. Here are some additional points of focus for each Mistress:

Mistress Kang- flawless and awesome from any angle but You have to capture that personality, smile and energy as that elevates her beauty to an astronimical level. Pink clothing and fur as an option.

Mistress Vu- accent on softness from head to toe. Angelic face and hair. Lady Godiva comes to mind. No clothing would be best but soft white and pink with lace would be nice too.

Mistress Tran- that incredilble long black hair and those eyes that can cut through you. Black leather caressing her beautiful and tan body with a bull whip as an accessory. Hard dominance. Interrogator.

Mistress Ree- sweetness from head to toe. Beautiful smile and lips along with lovely feet and tan legs. A foot worshippers dream - Trample fantasy.

Mistress Jung- such a sweet face and flawless body. An angel with a dirty little secret. Furry handcuffs as an accessory. Sensual dominance.

Mistress Chen- incredible tan legs and rear end. Full and luscious lips perfect for spitting fantasy. Lovely hair. Cruel, bratty princess demands to be worshipped.

Mistress Ko- beautiful face and hair, lovely breasts. Can move between sensual and hard with a change in facial expression. Don't lose the buttless chaps.

Mistress Choi- flawless soft facial features, deviant smile, mischief maker, demands to be worshipped. Softer lacy attire.

Mistress Lin- Lovely face and lips. Great curves. Hard dominance, black leather.

Mistress Xing- Great little body perfect for head to toe worship. Such a sweet face. Cheerleader fantasy, trample fantasy.

Thank you guys!!

MS KANG- those breasts! MZ-pretty face, lithe movements! MS REE-those sexy feet! MS TRAN- that hair! MS VU- those leggy legs! MS KIM-evil smile!

MS XING-that stomach! MS CHEN-butt, legs! MS LIN-pretty face! MS CHOI-hair, face, eyes! MS JUNG-soft skin, face! MS KO-very pretty face, eyes hair!

all the FORTRESS LADIES drive me wild!

Thank you guys!!

Each and every compliment is so well deserved, You are beautiful artwork in motion!

Your natural talent for photography has always brought out the very best in each and every picture or video You have taken of the gorgeous Mistresses. I think given Your amazing talent behind the camera, and the countless wonderful features of all the Fortress Mistresses, these videos should satisfy and excite all the Fortress faithful.

Here are more videos of mZ, she is to die for, really I mean it, DIE (lol)

http://fortressnyc.c.../Zhao/index.htm

My personal fave is the part where she drops her whip and lashes it. Yours?

The dropping of the whip is very exciting. I can imagine kneeling before her and without saying a word she stares me down and then releases her whip. I know what's coming next. In both videos her movements are hot and very steamy. My favorite is the second video where she's walking towards the camera. It reminds of a silent movie with Anna May Wong approaching her "prey." Viewing it with the sound off makes it more enticing.

Thank you guys!!

Mistress Chen's legs & beautiful skin color

Mistress Zhao leg scissoring Mistress Seung & pulling her hair (Slumber Party photoset)

Mistress Vu's laugh & sexy voice

Mistress Lin - Beautiful face & smile - I love the Eurasian Dominatrix photoset

Mistress Ko - Beautiful face, hair & smile - I love all of her photosets

Mistress Choi eating a cannoli off of Mistress Jung's soles

Mistress Kang's perfect face, hair, smile & fully fashioned nylons

Mistress Tran's hips, curves, eyebrows hair & distinctively beautiful face

Mistress Zhao using the riding crop in such a sensual way - like on Mistress Seung's nipples & the rest of her body (Zhao / Seung photoset)

Mistress Jung's ears sticking out of her hair - beautiful / Mistress Jung in jeans

Mistress Choi's clear boots & the way her face looked so beautiful at the Xcess Party

Mistress Vu, Anh & Seung writing on each other's feet

Every second of the "Introducing the Players of Fortress NYC" video

Mistress Ahn - One of the sexiest voices I ever heard - So beautiful & exotic - It's like she's from outer space - beautiful skin color

Mistress Vu's wrinkled soles - that's actually how I first became a fan of Fortress NYC

Mistress Ree walking barefoot & beautiful face & hair - a true Goddess

Mistress Zhao - exotic face, hair, eyes & body - beautiful soles (stocking feet - corset photose)

Mistress Chen's legs & beautiful skin color

Mistress Zhao leg scissoring Mistress Seung & pulling her hair (Slumber Party photoset)

Mistress Vu's laugh & sexy voice

Mistress Lin - Beautiful face & smile - I love the Eurasian Dominatrix photoset

Mistress Ko - Beautiful face, hair & smile - I love all of her photosets

Mistress Choi eating a cannoli off of Mistress Jung's soles

Mistress Kang's perfect face, hair, smile & fully fashioned nylons

Mistress Tran's hips, curves, eyebrows hair & distinctively beautiful face

Mistress Zhao using the riding crop in such a sensual way - like on Mistress Seung's nipples & the rest of her body (Zhao / Seung photoset)

Mistress Jung's ears sticking out of her hair - beautiful / Mistress Jung in jeans

Mistress Choi's clear boots & the way her face looked so beautiful at the Xcess Party

Mistress Vu, Anh & Seung writing on each other's feet

Every second of the "Introducing the Players of Fortress NYC" video

Mistress Ahn - One of the sexiest voices I ever heard - So beautiful & exotic - It's like she's from outer space - beautiful skin color

Mistress Vu's wrinkled soles - that's actually how I first became a fan of Fortress NYC

Mistress Ree walking barefoot & beautiful face & hair - a true Goddess

Mistress Zhao - exotic face, hair, eyes & body - beautiful soles (stocking feet - corset photose)

I know that it is not underlined, bolded or even highlighted, but why did Mistress Choi eating a cannoli off of Mistress Jung's soles just jump right out at me?

Mistress Zhao, your photography and videography work are outstanding! I would definitely love to see more videos of the women of the Fortress. I think everyone has said what attributes they would like to see more of, and I pretty much agree with everyone. One of the things that really drives me wild is when the Mistress smiles during a video - to me it means that they are having fun and like what they do, which is really hot! For example, there is a point in Mistress Tran's video where she gives a small, devilish grin - she really jumps off the screen there in all her beauty!

There was also a video (can't seem to find it now) of Mistress Jung describing how she would shackle some sub to the rack - it was a very candid, simple video, but I thought it was really nice.

Lastly - try watching your video with the whip to "Plainsong" by The Cure. Start the video about 3 seconds after the chimes start - it syncs up really nicely! Sent chills up my spine and gave me goosebumps - couldn't stop watching! You are so very beautiful ;)

Keep up the amazing work!

Wow, I'm so glad I asked!

It's always interesting to see what others define as sexy compared to my own opinions about what I find sexy about my amazing team of gorgeous Dominas.

Thank all of you so much for your feedback...I can't wait to get started on these videos!

Mistress Zhao,

Like my promotionial spots for Team Fortress, you could do something like them walking as you film them, and then like Mistress Ahn's video something sexy textual.

As for sexy, filming them from head to toe and head with them staring at the camera with the textual.

Filming in angles can be nice. Upwards.

Hey, SUPERIOR MZ, could the baby kangaroo make a humble request, please? how about doing some retro-style video shoots. i mean with clothes and background stuff from the sixities and seventies. a gent my age would really appreaciate that. thanks. :D

One thing I love in Mistress Seung's video - although, I haven't seen it in a long time so my memory may not be 100% accurate - I think I remember this one part where she had her shoes off while holding the riding crop - I thought that was so hot - the combination of 2 of my favorite fetishes at once - Years ago, I saw a photo of Domina M barefoot with a riding crop in her hand & then I never remembered seeing anything like that again on the web or anywhere until I saw the Mistress Seung video.

That would be so amazing to see any Fortress Mistress walking around either barefoot or in stocking feet while holding the riding crop or ruler, etc. like the Mistress Seung Video. I also love the 3rd barefoot scene in the Introducing the Players video of Mistress Ree - the way she walks barefoot - that was so hot - her feet are magical. The Goddesses of Fortress NYC are so amazing.

Mistress Zhao,

Like my promotionial spots for Team Fortress, you could do something like them walking as you film them, and then like Mistress Ahn's video something sexy textual.

As for sexy, filming them from head to toe and head with them staring at the camera with the textual.

Filming in angles can be nice. Upwards.

By 'textual' do you mean speaking?

• 3 weeks later...