Tura Satana

joey

How many of you remember Tura Satana? the sultry leather clad vixen who was the first female to kick male ass on movie screens all over the world? in russ meyers faster pussycat, kill, kill, she dispatched inferior males like lambs to the slaughter and truly demonstrated what a dominant woman really was. she did this at a time when the idea of a dominant female was unheard of.

i think this very special lady deserves kudos from both dommes and subs alike. russ meyer told her to give the role all she had. she certainly did.

i feel if they did a remake of this landmark film Superior Mz would be great in Tura's role!

How many of you remember Tura Satana? the sultry leather clad vixen who was the first female to kick male ass on movie screens all over the world? in russ meyers faster pussycat, kill, kill, she dispatched inferior males like lambs to the slaughter and truly demonstrated what a dominant woman really was. she did this at a time when the idea of a dominant female was unheard of.

i think this very special lady deserves kudos from both dommes and subs alike. russ meyer told her to give the role all she had. she certainly did.

i feel if they did a remake of this landmark film Superior Mz would be great in Tura's role!

I remember her and the movie. Some station had it on not too long back. Ever see the movie "Up" by Myers' from the mid 70s?

I remember her and the movie. Some station had it on not too long back. Ever see the movie "Up" by Myers' from the mid 70s?

never saw up. i was just thinking faster pussycat would be a great vehicle for the talents of Superior Mz if they ever decide to remake it.

• 6 months later...

Up! is insanely great. One of my favorite Russ Meyer movies, along side Faster Pussycat, Beyond the Valley of the Dolls, and Motorpsycho. It is so warped. Hitler getting fucked in the ass by a pilgrim? Whaaa? Russ was so ahead of his time on so many levels of female and racial equality.

Up! is insanely great. One of my favorite Russ Meyer movies, along side Faster Pussycat, Beyond the Valley of the Dolls, and Motorpsycho. It is so warped. Hitler getting fucked in the ass by a pilgrim? Whaaa? Russ was so ahead of his time on so many levels of female and racial equality.

Also Supervixens and Beneath the Valley of the Ultra-Vixens.

"Beware! The sweetest kittens have the sharpest claws..."

That's a little funny. I am suddenly reminded of holding a kitten when i was 12-13 years old when it suddenly dug its claws in my chest around my nipple. I went to pull him away and his claws ripped right through it. It was crazy painful for days!. Hmmm wonder why I had that little tidbit packed away?? Another layer of the onion revealed. :huh:

tw

That's a little funny. I am suddenly reminded of holding a kitten when i was 12-13 years old when it suddenly dug its claws in my chest around my nipple. I went to pull him away and his claws ripped right through it. It was crazy painful for days!. Hmmm wonder why I had that little tidbit packed away?? Another layer of the onion revealed. :huh:

tw

LOL!

You're referring to your psyche as an onion...how apt ;P