Spitting game

mixedsub

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen the posts about taste tests...how about a spitting taste test? Either directly from each mistress or in a shot glass. Do any of the mistresses particularly enjoy spitting?

This sounds like an exciting preview to come before the main course of a gs. I was thinking to ask which of you lovely ladies like to see your sub's face covered with your lovely spit?

I've seen the posts about taste tests...how about a spitting taste test? Either directly from each mistress or in a shot glass. Do any of the mistresses particularly enjoy spitting?

Would love to be involved in a spitting taste test! I love when the Mistresses force my mouth open and spit directly into it. Also love getting my face covered in saliva - drives me crazy.

Or maybe skip the glass completely and go for the face. The game could be to see who can completely cover the sub's face.

Many years ago I saw a Mistress at one of the then notable now long defunct, dungeons. She called in the receptionist to participate. Essentially each would grab my chin, move my head so I was facing them and alternately spit in my mouth and make me thank them after each 'gift' as they referred to it.

I find spitting an oddly intimate exchange and it also illustrates how different we are from alpha males - we are greedy for any type of bodily fluid as we are not likely to receive any in a sexual context. Ok, I'm unlikely. LOL

Hello boys

I enjoy completely covering my subs face with my spit and then giving him a big slap across it.....the sound, the spit flying off, and feeling the wet stickiness on my hand (which you would be required to lick off clean).

A fun game of guess which Mistress just spit in your mouth would be such fun!

The thought alone of having my face covered in Your spit and then licking clean the wet stickiness from Your hand thrills me.

Hello boys

I enjoy completely covering my subs face with my spit and then giving him a big slap across it.....the sound, the spit flying off, and feeling the wet stickiness on my hand (which you would be required to lick off clean).

Wow you sure know how to excite me Mistress. Unlit my next session...

Hello boys

Mistress Tran That is so nasty--------------------and so sexy. If you didn't get all the spit off wih a smack maybe you could "spray" it off another way. You are so hot :)

Hello boys

What a treat it would be to have my face covered in Your spit Mistress Tran. The face slapping makes it that much better. i would love to play guess the spit game but would miss the visual stimulation of looking in to Your eyes and watching Your lips part. For me, the fact that You enjoy it iis a key element to the fantasy.

Hello boys

Oh my, that is a compelling scenario. gulp.

Hello boys

We'll have to try that face covering, slap off, lick clean scenario, MTran. The pleasure of licking Your hands would make up for

my real fear of face slapping.

i haven't been spat on often enough during my visits to the Fortress and while that's my fault for not asking, i do hope that

desire is noted in my file for next time. -- pauljay

We'll have to try that face covering, slap off, lick clean scenario, MTran. The pleasure of licking Your hands would make up for

my real fear of face slapping.

i haven't been spat on often enough during my visits to the Fortress and while that's my fault for not asking, i do hope that

desire is noted in my file for next time. -- pauljay

Consider it noted ;)

I do enjoy covering my sub's face completely in my spit, blinding them with the gobs that have accumulated in their eye sockets then running completely down their face. Next, you will have to use your tongue and stretch it out as far as possible to lap up as much as you can of my sweet saliva from all around your face. If you do a good job, I might just let you dab your eyes with the soft silky fabric of my panties....

I do enjoy covering my sub's face completely in my spit, blinding them with the gobs that have accumulated in their eye sockets then running completely down their face. Next, you will have to use your tongue and stretch it out as far as possible to lap up as much as you can of my sweet saliva from all around your face. If you do a good job, I might just let you dab your eyes with the soft silky fabric of my panties....

It's so crazy to see you say this.

That sounds like my next goal to work for Mistress!

Mistress Jung. Thank you for that sexy scenario. I have been spit on by some of the Mistresses of the Fortress but never to that extreme. It sounds incredibly hot and sexy especially coming from such a hot,sexy woman like yourself!!!!

Now that would be quite an honor Mistress!

Mistress Jung. Thank you for that sexy scenario. I have been spit on by some of the Mistresses of the Fortress but never to that extreme. It sounds incredibly hot and sexy especially coming from such a hot,sexy woman like yourself!!!!

We'll have to try it out, then you will see just how hot and sexy it is ;)