Spitting game

mixedsub

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mistress Jung replied to sod018 by writing, do you like surprises, which had me thinking, since I would do anything in front of a Mistress, bare my soul, embarrass myself for her amusement, open up a side of me which I would never allow anyone else to see. But even though I normally do like surprises, presented with this question by a Mistress, I would for some strange reason hesitate to answer, maybe out of fear or possibly feeling like I might have just been asked a loaded question. Strange, but it gave me reason to ponder.

Mistress Jung replied to sod018 by writing, do you like surprises, which had me thinking, since I would do anything in front of a Mistress, bare my soul, embarrass myself for her amusement, open up a side of me which I would never allow anyone else to see. But even though I normally do like surprises, presented with this question by a Mistress, I would for some strange reason hesitate to answer, maybe out of fear or possibly feeling like I might have just been asked a loaded question. Strange, but it gave me reason to ponder.

No worries at all. Mistress Jung has my complete trust . It's going to be really fun. I can just tell:)

Thank you Mistress Tran and Mistress Jung for painting such a vivid picture of a delicious scenario. I like the spitting aspect in BDSM but have never thought about it to the extreme extent as the synopsis you have laid out. In real life spitting on someone is so degrading and dehumanizing but during a session

with your Mistress I would consider it a delicacy.

Does anyone remember the scene from the early 80's movie Bad Boys with Sean Penn, where he first enters prison and the existing inmates all line up and spit in the faces of all the new inmates coming in?

Wouldnt that be a wonderful welcome to have all the Fortress Mistresses lined up in the hallway and spit in your face as you crawl your way to your designated room???

Thank you Mistress Tran and Mistress Jung for painting such a vivid picture of a delicious scenario. I like the spitting aspect in BDSM but have never thought about it to the extreme extent as the synopsis you have laid out. In real life spitting on someone is so degrading and dehumanizing but during a session

Does anyone remember the scene from the early 80's movie Bad Boys with Sean Penn, where he first enters prison and the existing inmates all line up and spit in the faces of all the new inmates coming in?

Wouldnt that be a wonderful welcome to have all the Fortress Mistresses lined up in the hallway and spit in your face as you crawl your way to your designated room???

That certainly would be an extremely wonderful and delicious welcome!

Me too :). I learned so many different ways of drinking your sweet water.Just like you said we have to find a way to bottle it.It's way to sweet to go to waste!!!!! You are way too hot to be true. Thank you so much !!!!

sod018,

You already have me craving a bottle of sweet Jung Juice!

That was a cool movie also sounds like fun scenario with the Mistresses of the Fortress. It would be like female revenge for all the bukkake movies .Call it Spitkake followed by some Peekake :)

That actually sounds like TONS of fun. I usually get to the Fortress early to shower up before my session - I can just imaging coming out of the bathroom and having to pass through a saliva shower from the Mistresses on my way to the room. Wow!

Yes it is....:) Hey, can you bring a big bowl with you? A big salad bowl or something similar will do.

i will bring a big bowl after thanksgiving, i promise - because i love the surprises of mistress jung ;)

and even i like her imagination to cover the eyes with her spit til nothing can`t be seen -

best way with an eyestretcher; they never can dry out then :lol:

• 1 month later...

Who would be the best to Mistresses to spit all over me? I would love to be covered from head to toe in a mistresses spit.

You might find more takers if you offered to be more than just a spittoon. Spittoons used a spittoons are BOOOORRRING. Creative sadists (of the psyche and physical) are more interested in wrong-doing and wrong-using :) Using an ear as a spittoon is in the right direction...kick it up 8 notches.

It would be nice to have you and all the mistresses fill up that spit batoon then stick a funnel in my mouth and just pour it down. Or maybe draw a nice target on my face with a sharpie and the. Stand on top of ladder and spit down on me. Trying to hit the target. Yum

• 9 months later...

We'll have to try it out, then you will see just how hot and sexy it is ;)

Reading this old thread and thinking back to my first session with Mistress Jung:) When she covered my face in her sweet spit and I when I found out why she requested I bring a bowl I thought to myself "This is a woman after my own heart!!" She totally understands what makes a sick perv like myself tick and I'm forever grateful!! And drop dead sexy too, too good to be true!!

• 2 weeks later...

I thought to myself "This is a woman after my own heart!!" She totally understands what makes a sick perv like myself tick and I'm forever grateful!! And drop dead sexy too, too good to be true!!

I'm just the kind of girl you want to bring home to Mom. I once said to a guy friend (before I was about to meet a new boyfriend's mom), "I'm every mother's wet dream!" (referring to my sweet and caring nature sure to take care of her little boy) to which he replied, "more like every father's wet dream." I had to give him that one ;)

Ahh memories! I loved our first session as well, I always get a rush violating someone for the first time :D