Spitting game

mixedsub

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say, spit is one of my absolutely favorite fetishes to engage in. Having my face covered with it, the feeling of it dripping off my skin is amazing. As far as a spit ball game Mistress Koi, you could draw a bulls-eye on me and try and hit it. The better your aim, the more strokes i receive from a paddle. I would definitely also love the idea of having my ears and or ass filled with spit, or maybe wearing some spit soaked panties? The ideas are endless, but one fantasy I definitely have, is to have a Mistress fill a water bottle entirely with her spit, for me to drink during the session, or even to drink on the way home after lol.

What if I spit in your mouth and you have to hold it for me. My little rain barrel... Every time I feel the urge, you have to open your mouth wide without spilling a drop.

I like collecting the spit of multiple Mistress and making a sub drink it. Also, playing the "Guess who's spit" is fun as well.

I must say, spit is one of my absolutely favorite fetishes to engage in. Having my face covered with it, the feeling of it dripping off my skin is amazing. As far as a spit ball game Mistress Koi, you could draw a bulls-eye on me and try and hit it. The better your aim, the more strokes i receive from a paddle. I would definitely also love the idea of having my ears and or ass filled with spit, or maybe wearing some spit soaked panties? The ideas are endless, but one fantasy I definitely have, is to have a Mistress fill a water bottle entirely with her spit, for me to drink during the session, or even to drink on the way home after lol.

Since there's been so much hubbub about fluids and all that other fun stuff, I thought I'd bring this one back from the dead. After all, I do love games...

Shoot the target, anyone? (Spit balls only, of course) ;)

Like a lipstick on the subs lips with rings in another color like a target?

• 4 weeks later...

I've never thought of filling an entire water bottle with spit...but I think now I will.

I usually just aim straight for the face..or wherever.

I do admit, I have filled an entire martini glass with spit. Bottoms up!

Never thought of filling an entire water bottle either, as my preference is directly from the mouth, but if filling a glass or water bottle, a mixture of all the Mistresses spit mixed together would I am sure make for a wonderful tasting beverage.

I like how You mentioned that You just aim straight for the face...or wherever. As much as I love to be covered in a Mistresses spit, I would bathe in it if I could, I especially like it in my mouth and orifices, as I like to be filled with spit as much as I enjoy being covered in it.

Never thought of filling an entire water bottle either, as my preference is directly from the mouth, but if filling a glass or water bottle, a mixture of all the Mistresses spit mixed together would I am sure make for a wonderful tasting beverage.

I like how You mentioned that You just aim straight for the face...or wherever. As much as I love to be covered in a Mistresses spit, I would bathe in it if I could, I especially like it in my mouth and orifices, as I like to be filled with spit as much as I enjoy being covered in it.

I'll take mine straight up. Shaken, not stirred

• 10 months later...

I do enjoy covering my sub's face completely in my spit, blinding them with the gobs that have accumulated in their eye sockets then running completely down their face. Next, you will have to use your tongue and stretch it out as far as possible to lap up as much as you can of my sweet saliva from all around your face. If you do a good job, I might just let you dab your eyes with the soft silky fabric of my panties....

Mistress Jung, have you or the other mistresses ever partially chewed food and then spit it into your sub's mouth for him to finish chewing and swallow? That, together with saliva or some beverage, would provide some variety (not that the mistress' delicious saliva is not enough)..

Mistress Jung, have you or the other mistresses ever partially chewed food and then spit it into your sub's mouth for him to finish chewing and swallow? That, together with saliva or some beverage, would provide some variety (not that the mistress' delicious saliva is not enough)..

This happened to me with Mistress Jung in double session I had with her and Mistress Kang. They were sharing some candies which mistress Jung ended up not liking so she she spit them in my mouth and told me to finish them. Waste not want not I suppose...

• 8 years later...