Are you a butt-head?

Mistress Tran

STOP wiggling around down there! It is making it very difficult to read and if I have to tell you one more time.....I promise you will regret it! (Bounce bounce up and down) Do you hear me down there? Also, I want an apology for disturbing me!........hmmmm just finished this magazine....now Ill start "The Art of War"....wow this is a long book but i think I could finish in one sitting.

post-12299-0-96485600-1330354254_thumb.jpg

STOP wiggling around down there! It is making it very difficult to read and if I have to tell you one more time.....I promise you will regret it! (Bounce bounce up and down) Do you hear me down there? Also, I want an apology for disturbing me!........hmmmm just finished this magazine....now Ill start "The Art of War"....wow this is a long book but i think I could finish in one sitting.

You mean War and Peace?

For You MTran, definitely a butt-head!

...now Ill start "The Art of War"....wow this is a long book but i think I could finish in one sitting.

It's been a long time since I read Sun Tsu's "Art of War", but it was an excellent read. Lots of important lessons, not just for warfare, but real stuff you could apply to everyday life. I remember it being required reading in many B-schools.

I love reading your posts, Mistress Tran. You absolutely terrify the living daylights out of me. I know you will take that as a compliment, for I meant it as such.

I'd take this over a butt-head any day.

Fleshy Bag Of Holes.gif

Tomato, tomotto. Torso, bag o' holes.

C'mon who's game? mZ can help you prepare!

Would a butt face work? The beard might tickle a little.

Question: How much butt bouncing could you handle? How about if all the Mistresses got a turn!?

The incentive to endure is certailnly there. Maybe to the point of concussion and a little beyond. A Mistress Butt-go-round would be the ulitmate ride.

this picture has me stumped.

Oh, Jeriko you'd make such an adorable stump! You already know how I love your little package (note to others: I mean his overall package- head, torso, arms, legs, etc.) to begin with- so sturdy and stout, like a mailbox! Removing what I'd normally bind would literally increase your ratio of useful parts to useless parts making you very close to being 100% useful! How can you refuse being more usable for me? :D

Oh, Jeriko you'd make such an adorable stump! You already know how I love your little package (note to others: I mean his overall package- head, torso, arms, legs, etc.) to begin with- so sturdy and stout, like a mailbox! Removing what I'd normally bind would literally increase your ratio of useful parts to useless parts making you very close to being 100% useful! How can you refuse being more usable for me? :D

I'm all about efficiency.