My First Interview!

Let me be the first to HIGHLY recommend the FF and the superstar Head Mistress Kang. Jessy Kang is a class act- not only the best domme in town, but a fantastic person. All of her girls at the FF are top-notch and she runs things perfectly. Congrats, Jessy, for the interview and recognition.

Oh, and it's obvious that she's beautiful, too.

If you asked me of a list of people that I respect the most, Jessy Kang is VERY high on that list, for what she's created at the FF.

I love talking about work and play- luckily for me the two coincide quite frequently :)

Have a looksee:

http://pandemos.net/jessy_kang.shtml

Thanks for sharing Mistress Kang. That was great and so emphasized the quality the Fetish offers which certainly keep me loyal. Thank you for what you have built and continue to maintain. It's truly an honor and a pleasure to experience all the FF has has to offer.

The other great news is that you are here. Talk to me Mistress Kang. Your picture gallery on the main site is missing you. What happened? What can can I do to help you get the gallery back online?

"it's very hard to work at a foot-worship studio, if you lack feet". Too true, as many of us know from experience, Haha. That was the best quote from the article.

I particularly liked the part about not tampering with photos of the Mistresses. Very clever and obviously effective.

Knowing about the retention metric does make me feel a little guilty, I must say, as my subsequent visit did not include either of the two Mistresses I sessioned with my first time. Hopefully this does not make them look bad. I don't visit often and I'm a person who rarely does the same thing twice when given multiple options. Hopefully bring back a customer within the walls of the Fortress matters as much as bringing them back to the same Mistress.

Dear Jessy,

Excellent interview!

E. F. Schumacher wrote Small is beautiful aka Economics as if people mattered.

He had a chapter on Human Work. I can best summarize the chapter as saying human work

is when vocation and avocation are one.

Studs Terkel wrote in the book Working that work is a form of violence.

For me I view the work, as it now constituted in this society, as somewhere between a sadio masochistic frenzy and human violence. Death by homicide is the second leading cause of death in the workplace.

Give me a Yum Yum on that Ms. Jessy Kang Supreme Commander of BDSM.

Love

Stuffed Pink Horse motherfucker on wheels

Mistress Kang,

I have really enjoyed reading your posts over the years about your business philosophy and core values and this interview just seems to put it all together. Thank you for sharing it:) Your commitment to great customer service has meant a lot:) I'll never forget your efforts in resolving a scheduling error which resulted in my sub and I fooling around in the steel room followed by a great scene with a former mistress;) I've had so many great sessions over the years and look forward to another one soon.

Thank you!

LW!

Knowing about the retention metric does make me feel a little guilty, I must say, as my subsequent visit did not include either of the two Mistresses I sessioned with my first time. Hopefully this does not make them look bad. I don't visit often and I'm a person who rarely does the same thing twice when given multiple options. Hopefully bring back a customer within the walls of the Fortress matters as much as bringing them back to the same Mistress.

Of course the metric is facility retention NOT personal. If it was personal you would be incentivising all sorts of bad things and creating unpleasant friction and competitiveness in house. This is why the Players don't really care about swapping clients, since well pretty much use you guys like trading cards ;-) it all evens out in the end- and far better to have a sub see another mistress in house, then get used to going someplace else.

Death by homicide is the second leading cause of death in the workplace.

I think protecting your work culture is critical. We just can't provide this level of service, or truly enjoy our work as much as we do if we have to deal with unpleasant people. Creeps also don't want to give ID- this helps a LOT.

To be honest, I think one of the reasons we are able to maintain the standard is we probably "fire" more customers than any other Dungeon around. Our Banned list is REALLY long LOL. But the upside is no one has to take sessions with anyone they don't genuinely like. So we hardly ever need to kill people;-)

Of course the metric is facility retention NOT personal. If it was personal you would be incentivising all sorts of bad things and creating unpleasant friction and competitiveness in house. This is why the Players don't really care about swapping clients, since well pretty much use you guys like trading cards :wink: it all evens out in the end- and far better to have a sub see another mistress in house, then get used to going someplace else.

I think protecting your work culture is critical. We just can't provide this level of service, or truly enjoy our work as much as we do if we have to deal with unpleasant people. Creeps also don't want to give ID- this helps a LOT.

To be honest, I think one of the reasons we are able to maintain the standard is we probably "fire" more customers than any other Dungeon around. Our Banned list is REALLY long LOL. But the upside is no one has to take sessions with anyone they don't genuinely like. So we hardly ever need to kill people;-)

Mistress please dont take this wrong, if the people you band think they have it bad with all the choices the city has to offer they should travel north.

There are few Domme's in MA......To my knowledge none with nudity and willing to do showers. I love you ladie and even if i did not prefer Asian i would still travel to NYC as i have scanned many Mistress in your area. I just cant imagine men not respecting < insult threw ignorance can be corrected> Thank you and ALL your ladies for giving us a place to find ourselves :)