a question

mesukran

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Strange" question? I don't think so. Which sort of answers your question. Answers to this question will be subjective and the opinion of the respondent.

Since you're seeking answers for *yourself*, the only way to do so in the case is to have your own experience and draw your own conclusion.

One submissive's feeling of a how "strict or harsh" his Mistress is might be a "6" (on a scale of 1-10), but another submissive may feel she ranks a "3" in "strictness or harshness". The discrepancy could be due to so many things, difference scenes, different roles, chemistry would surely be different.

What do *you* consider strict? What do *you* consider harsh? Do you ask because your preference for a stricter, more harsh Domina?

Either way, I'm looking forward to your first Fortress visit :)

"Strange" question? I don't think so. Which sort of answers your question. Answers to this question will be subjective and the opinion of the respondent.

Since you're seeking answers for *yourself*, the only way to do so in the case is to have your own experience and draw your own conclusion.

One submissive's feeling of a how "strict or harsh" his Mistress is might be a "6" (on a scale of 1-10), but another submissive may feel she ranks a "3" in "strictness or harshness". The discrepancy could be due to so many things, difference scenes, different roles, chemistry would surely be different.

What do *you* consider strict? What do *you* consider harsh? Do you ask because your preference for a stricter, more harsh Domina?

mesukran, Book them both for 2 hours together......after about a week when your head stops spinning you should be able to make a fair assessment. :D tw

Both are strict, different styles. I've found that Mistress Jung and Mistress Zhao are willing to find your buttons to press, but will take those buttons and twist them to their desires, respectfully. They listen, they pick up clues, but they also give you clues to what makes them happy, and how you can better serve them.

Thank you.

actully i have a hard feeling that you'll see mee :)

mesukran- I thought our session was very "interesting". Have you ever seen the Twilight Zone episode "To Serve Man"? Think of us as your personal "Kanamits" :)

I love your references, probably because I get them. I think we may share a synapse pattern or two! Classic TZ episode. BTW, apparently Rod Serling was a very interesting fellow himself.

I'm also a Twilight Zone freak, I used to stay up to 1AM to watch it on Channel 11 when I was a kid - To Serve Man & Talking Tina used to freak me out when I was a kid.

Although I only know very little about him & I'm not familiar with any of his other work outside of The Twilight Zone, I kinda find Rod Serling a little interesting to - if I remember right, he seemed like he was very ahead of his time, wanting to write stories straight from the heart without surrendering to the constraints of the 40's & 50's culture, censorship & sponsors threatening to pull their ads if he touches on a subject that may stir up any kind of controversy, & at the same time, he seemed very down to earth & not an ego maniac or arrogant or a bragger, even though he seemed brutally honest at times. Also, if I remember right, his experience as a war veteran really had an big effect on his work, especially in categories of the reality of racism & war.

I'm also a Twilight Zone freak, I used to stay up to 1AM to watch it on Channel 11 when I was a kid - To Serve Man & Talking Tina used to freak me out when I was a kid.

Although I only know very little about him & I'm not familiar with any of his other work outside of The Twilight Zone, I kinda find Rod Serling a little interesting to - if I remember right, he seemed like he was very ahead of his time, wanting to write stories straight from the heart without surrendering to the constraints of the 40's & 50's culture, censorship & sponsors threatening to pull their ads if he touches on a subject that may stir up any kind of controversy, & at the same time, he seemed very down to earth & not an ego maniac or arrogant or a bragger, even though he seemed brutally honest at times. Also, if I remember right, his experience as a war veteran really had an big effect on his work, especially in categories of the reality of racism & war.

Rod Serling was a great writer and storyteller consdiering he wrote most of the TW episodes. I love his introductions at the beginings of each show. Dan Ackroyd use to parody him on Saturday Night Live.It was pretty funny.

Rod Serling was a great writer and storyteller consdiering he wrote most of the TW episodes. I love his introductions at the beginings of each show. Dan Ackroyd use to parody him on Saturday Night Live.It was pretty funny.

Me, too - I can't imagine that show without Rod's intros & narrations - I love when the camera is so close-up that you can't see the cigarette in his hand but you can see the cigarette smoke rising from the bottom of the screen.

Remember the ending of A World of His Own? - that was so cool when Rod was explaning that the story is purely fictional & in real life such ridiculous nonsense could never - & the main character interrupts him & says, Rod, tsk tsk tsk, you shouldn't, I mean you shouldn't say such things as nonsense & ridiculous - & he walks over to the vault & pulls out an envelope that says Rod Serling & throws it into the fire & Rod Serling disappears into thin air.

I think I rember Dan Akroyd impersonating Rod Serling, vaguely - I definitely remember him doing Tom Snyder. Such a shame that Belushi died so young - they were a great team - I love the Blues Bros.

Ever wonder how you end up watching video clips of people puking milk at 3am on Youtube? It's not different from this LOL

If I were in a bit of a more macabre mood, I'd mention that while there are no actual images of the postmortem Belushi online, there are a slew (in every sense) of other dearly departed images for your late night viewing.

I've recently got into serial killers, the earliest (American) being the brilliant H. H. Holmes who was doctor and a thieving sociopath followed by Albert Fish who was a sadistic and masochistic cannibal.

Johnny,

Some of his work outside of The Twilight Zone that I found interesting was the television series Night Gallery.

Mistress Kang,

It's so weird that You mentioned postmortem photos because, earlier today, I was just thinking about this topic & people's fascination with death & dead bodies - Twilight Zone theme going through my head - doo doo doo doo - doo doo doo doo. :)

There was an episode on Law & Order about postmortem photos.

I think my first witness of a dead person was Elvis's funeral photo on the cover of the newpaper. It freaked me out so much that for weeks when I went to sleep, I felt like if I looked over on the side of my bed, I would see Elvis in his coffin next to my bed.

But a few years later, I started to develop a fascination with death - my fascination with death was different than most people's curiosity with dead bodies - my family always used to say that death is a beatiful thing, no more probems or suffering (my family knows everything) & they would always say they wish they were dead & they were always in a bad mood & down on everything & they hated people, especially young people & I started to develop a disgust for people & life when I was younger & whenever someone would die, I always envied that person, thinking they were at peace - whenever I would hear about someone committing suicide, I was proud of them for having the balls to do it.

but that all changed.

2 things happened that changed all that - 1 was when I started working as a musician - I immediately went from being a miserable person to a very happy person & loving life & people & developing different interests - I no longer was fascinated with death - I had a passion for life - but something else happened a few years later, I forget what age I was, probably my mid 20's - I started getting interested in a lot of different things including the occult & I started experimenting with the occult & believe me when I tell You, I saw things, & many times, with many people witnessing it things that I could never have even thought of in my wildest imagination.

And now it freaks me out to see a dead person - it's not the dead body that freaks me out - I can handle seeing a dead body - in NYC, I've seen so many people die of heart attacks on the street, hit by a car, etc so I'm used to seeing death - what freaks me out is that because of my experience with the occult - I can no longer deny that there is a spirit world - also what freaks me out is that on most dead bodies, if you look closely, even when the body is made up to look presentable for a funeral, have you noticed that the expression on most dead people's faces look like that last second before they passed away, they saw something that was so frightening, so horrifying, so disillusioning, so real - what is it that those people are seeing at that last second when they pass from this side of the door to the other side? - Any time I see a dead body, I usually just feel really bad for them because death is the ultimate humiliation & the ultimate disillusionment & the ultimate helplessness - when a person is dead, all of they're luck & hope has run out.

So I still love life & people, but I am aware of the fact that there may be something on the other side waiting for most of us that may be very frightening.

And to this day, my family still hates life, people, progress, the world, happiness, & change. I love life people, music, Women's feet, Women, animals & I hate my family.

As far as postmortem pics - when they show photos of people with their dead 10 year old child sitting on their lap or their dead grandmother sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee - that's just too weird for me.

This is something that I don't expect anyone else to understand because it was a handful of very unique experiences that changed my way of thinking. Before these experiences, I probably would view this topic the same way most people would. :)

Actually, I guess I shouldn't have written that post - I apologize to everyone for writing that post - I usually almost never talk about these kinds of topics, but I guess because it is always in the back of my mind, as soon as someone else brings up anything that has to do with death, the occult, the spirit world, dead bodies, religion, spiritual beliefs, etc., I automatically want to jump in on the conversation, forgetting that my views & experiences on these topics usually make people feel either uncomfortable or depressed, everyone from evangelical Christians, athiests, witches, Hare Krishnas, Jehova's Witnesses, occultists, agnostics, etc. - as soon as I start getting into the complexities of my views, they autimatically don;t want to hear it - so I always try not to discuss them but every once in a while if someone mentions something, I slip & I forget start going on & on about it. I apologize to everyone. :)