a question

mesukran

I just want to apologize again to everyone for bringing this topic up - I feel like maybe I may be creating a negative vibe on this threadf & I definitely never meant to do that at all - actually every time I write a post I always make sure that I try to never offend anyone ever, even accidentally so if I offended anyone or depressed anyone or bored anyone - I apologize.

To be honest I don't even remember what the original topic to this thread is - but I feel like I accidentally took it over & I never meant to do that so again I apologize.

So everyone's had heard just about eveything I have to say on this subject - there's no need for me to write anymore about it.

And if you want to respond to my posts, I always love to read the responses.

So I'm gonna go to another thread - hopefully they'll be a good thread about foot fetish.

Maybe Mistress Tran posted some more office photos -She said she was on a rampage.

So sorry about all of this - I'm a fun person - I really am as long as I don't start talking about this topic - I gotta remember that when a topic like ths comes up - I gotta shut my piehole.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Sod - This is Part 2 of my response to this post. I started writing it a few minutes ago & my computer had to shut down - so hopefully you receive part 1 other wise this post will be confusing - hopefully I didn't lose it before my computer shut down - sorry about that.

So as I was saying in the first post that that as far as my personal moral code is - I agree with you almost all the time. But as far as my beliefs go - I always make sure to separate what I believe is true with what I want to believe because it's an easy trap to fall into.

Is God real & is the Bible true is one topic

& is God an all loving God who loves the human race or is He a God of horror, terror, a raging insane tyrant, a mad scentist is a different topic

I always try not to mix the 2 together.

In Proverbs 14:12, at least to the best of my understanding, God warns about the danger of people trusting their instincts.

You said that religion causes a lot of wars - I totally agree. Exodus 15:3 says that God is a God of War.

Also, there seems to be both a lot of evidence proving the Bible & disproving it.

In Thessalonians 2:11 God talks about putting a delusion on the world so that they can't see the truth.

So even though there may be evidence proving evolution, it may be fake evidence that God places there to put the world under a delusion.

Anyway, I can go on & on - just like science when every time scientists discover something & find an answer, they also find more complexities & more questions. The more you read the Bible, the more complex it gets.

I know these beliefs are not popular - it's probably why most people don't believe it - they don't want to.

Can I be wrong? Of course - I hope I am wrong for my sake & everyone elses & every one that has passed away - I really wanna be wrong.

Hey John, I really want you to be wrong too. If not, I did enough gambling, carousing, and fucking around to put myself in the hole for a few eternities!!! :D

Hi Johnny

You are a deep and thoughtful person and have obviously done your homework on this subject. No offense taken, I am not a religious person and respect everyone’s viewpoint. I do believe there is a spiritual world. It is interesting reading your posts and the other responses. I don’t hear this stuff in the circle I run in.

What concerned me in your initial post was a spiral of diminishing return in feeling if you didn’t figure out the code and become one of the elect you’d be dammed to hell. I’m not with you on a lot of the points you make. Not because I know better, but more a sense of why chase this dragon?

Glad to hear you enjoy life & live it to the fullest. I hope you can keep this all in perspective.

I’m looking forward to reading more of your other posts.

Hey John, I really want you to be wrong too. If not, I did enough gambling, carousing, and fucking around to put myself in the hole for a few eternities!!! :D

Thanks Sod. So glad that nobody on this Forum was offended by my posts & I'm also so glad that everyone realized that in my heart, I agree with & am on the same side as everyone who responded to my posts. That's the most important thing.

You got the right idea - keep on enjoying your life. And as Frank would say, Let's drink to fuckin' - Here's to your fuck, Sod. smiley-eatdrink050.gifsmiley-eatdrink048.gif

Hi Johnny

You are a deep and thoughtful person and have obviously done your homework on this subject. No offense taken, I am not a religious person and respect everyone’s viewpoint. I do believe there is a spiritual world. It is interesting reading your posts and the other responses. I don’t hear this stuff in the circle I run in.

What concerned me in your initial post was a spiral of diminishing return in feeling if you didn’t figure out the code and become one of the elect you’d be dammed to hell. I’m not with you on a lot of the points you make. Not because I know better, but more a sense of why chase this dragon?

Glad to hear you enjoy life & live it to the fullest. I hope you can keep this all in perspective.

I’m looking forward to reading more of your other posts.

Hey Bradley,

Thanks so much & I'm so glad you are not offended by any of my comments. Calvinism is a horrible topic, it really is, I find it so disturbing, so I can only imagine what it sounds like when I explain it to people. That's why I wanted to make sure that everyone knows that when I wrote these posts, I was not being condescending or disprespectful in any way to anyone.

I wrote that post off the top of my head & when I got to the very end, I started falling asleep at the computer - that's why it was a little choppy at the end. I started going into the topic about the food chain & I was about to explain why I went into that topic but then I immediately had to sign off because I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore & I was too tired to proof read that post.

And I truly meant what I said, even though I have those views, in my heart, I agree with most of the things you were saying.

Thanks again & have a good weekend.

Thanks Sod. So glad that nobody on this Forum was offended by my posts & I'm also so glad that everyone realized that in my heart, I agree with & am on the same side as everyone who responded to my posts. That's the most important thing.

You got the right idea - keep on enjoying your life. And as Frank would say, Let's drink to fuckin' - Here's to your fuck, Sod. smiley-eatdrink050.gifsmiley-eatdrink048.gif

hahaha love Dennis Hopper!! What about "Easy Rider". Hey man this is Captain America and I'm Billy.,We play parades all over and for top dollar too!!

Johnny! No apologies for this one. Seeing the intersections between what most people categorize as the occult and Christianity is fascinating to me. Like Mistress Zhao said, this is your reality and I respect that wholly. I loved the questions on interpretation you bring up--even if the bible holds a truth, who is reading, obeying, consuming, being controlled by what is within the text?

hahaha love Dennis Hopper!! What about "Easy Rider". Hey man this is Captain America and I'm Billy.,We play parades all over and for top dollar too!!

Wow - I haven't seen that flick in so long - I gotta watch that movie again as soon as I get a chance.

Boy, I sure wish I was goin' with you - Yeah?, You got a helmut? Oh, Oh I got a helmut - I got a beauty.

Wow - I haven't seen that flick in so long - I gotta watch that movie again as soon as I get a chance.

Boy, I sure wish I was goin' with you - Yeah?, You got a helmut? Oh, Oh I got a helmut - I got a beauty.

haha That was Jack Nicholson. When they're rapping to the Southern girls he starts singing "The man is at the window, the man is at the window ":)

Hey johnny - if your reading of the bible is so frightening, maybe you can take comfort from the fact that there's so many things out there besides the bible, and if they can't all be true....maybe perhaps your frightening view of things doesn't have to be true either? Imagine yourself as an eastern mystic, perhaps. They'd never get any of that out of reading the bible, so perhaps there's a choice. We're not locked in.

and Spankbri, for once, your sympathetic view is refreshing. We are all indeed oddballs in this world. With the wonderful internet, now we can share all of our oddball details and not feel so alone. I count that as one of the biggest blessings of modern technology, the removal of totally isolating viewpoints.

"...for once, your sympathetic view is refreshing." ??

Not sure where that's coming from. I tend to make posts tweaking male-female relationships at times, because I think it's funny and FF tends to turn things on it's head, making it funnier. But I rarely get the backlash I'm hoping to generate. Praps you ladies are too polite.

Or maybe I'm typically sympathetic and that's annoying...?

haha That was Jack Nicholson. When they're rapping to the Southern girls he starts singing "The man is at the window, the man is at the window " :)

Yeah, I love that movie & of course, the soundtrack. I heard a rumor, not sure if it's true or not, that the songs in that movie were just supposed to be fillers because they originally wanted, I think it was CSN or CSNY to write a score but when CSNY saw the movie, they were like, this soundtrack is perfect the way it is, you won't find a better soundtrack then the one that you already have so they wound up leaving it the way it was.

Have a good night.

WHISKEY. TANGO. FOXTROT.

Seriously. W.T.F?!?!?!?!?!!!

STFU you're all idiots. A little wind and rain comes along and you become babbling fools. This is definitely one of those times I wished I could reach into my screen and out yours so I could land a good HARD whaapp! LOL

In fairness, the babbling probably started well before Sandy.

WHISKEY. TANGO. FOXTROT.

Seriously. W.T.F?!?!?!?!?!!!

STFU you're all idiots. A little wind and rain comes along and you become babbling fools. This is definitely one of those times I wished I could reach into my screen and out yours so I could land a good HARD whaapp! LOL

Sorry Beautiful Goddess Mistress Kang - this was all my fault & I take full responsibility - I'm gonna keep my piehole shut - Thank You, Mistress Kang.

Hey johnny - if your reading of the bible is so frightening, maybe you can take comfort from the fact that there's so many things out there besides the bible, and if they can't all be true....maybe perhaps your frightening view of things doesn't have to be true either? Imagine yourself as an eastern mystic, perhaps. They'd never get any of that out of reading the bible, so perhaps there's a choice. We're not locked in.

Hey Spankbri:

Thank you for your response. I really appreciate it. I have definitely considered that possibility, actually I felt that exact way for decades & that's why I researched that exact thing that you are talking about as thoroughly as I could before I ruled it out, it's basically 1 of many chapters in me trying to disprove my beliefs & it would fall into the category of things I want to believe which I keep separate whith things I do believe - & it would take me too long to explain why I did rule it out because it gets very complex.

I think I may have angered Mistres Kang with all of my yapping - I do talk too much when I'm on the forum - I don't realize it when I write the posts until I see them on the threads & I'm like wow - I talk too much - yap yap yap - I never stop - & the funny thing is in my daily life, I'm usually more quiet most of the time - so I would normally give you a response to this question but I promised that I would stop going on about this stuff but I really appreciate your response & I will definitely explore that possibility again to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Thanks again.

Thanks so much for your response.

Wow, it amazing how the original post has morph into a conversation on spiritual beliefs. It's shows there are many thoughtful people in this forum. I want to say at the start, I respect everyones beliefs and opinions. But let me put my 2 cents into the Bible question. I believe it was originally written by many people. It was probably compiled to set a blueprint of a civilized society. However in many areas it used fear as an instruction tool. It was also used by some to control the masses. This is especially true with the Old Testament. As for Jesus in the New Testament, I believe his primary message was Love.

If you look at many Spritual books from religions such as Christianity, Judaism, Taoism, Buddhism, Confucianism, etc, you will find many passages that are alike. And those passages are positive and uplifting. Considering the broad spectrum of those religions, those common threads must have some truth in them.

Finally, lets keep in mind, how long ago the Bible was written? How many translations has it gone through? Remember the kids party game, where the first child whispers a statement into the next childs ear? They go down the line. By the time it gets to the last child, it's nothing like the original statement. Could all the translations of the Bible been affected like that game?

I have gone over many ideas of Spirituality during my lifetime, and I'm sure I'll be learning more. Like for one, I no longer believe in a God as a white man with a beard, sitting on a throne passing judgement. Rather I believe in a loving Universal Spirit, that is not out to condem. I could go on, about my Spiritual beliefs, and even how they go along with Female Domination. But I think I'll start a new post on that subject later.

Tattletale LOL

My gripe is with lectures on the topics of religion and politics. They are as sexy, and relevant to this Forum, as a re-purpose impacted cerumen symposium ("who's my +1?!") to me.

I'm so sorry Mistress Kang - I definitely won't discuss any of those topics anymore - You're absolutely right - it's not appropriate for this Forum.

I too wish that You could reach through the computer screen & give me a good hard whaapp - I really need it.

Tattletale LOL

My gripe is with lectures on the topics of religion and politics. They are as sexy, and relevant to this Forum, as a re-purpose impacted cerumen symposium ("who's my +1?!") to me.

I thought that discussion of religion and politics was taboo here anyway, like going to a bar.