a question

mesukran

Tattletale LOL

My gripe is with lectures on the topics of religion and politics. They are as sexy, and relevant to this Forum, as a re-purpose impacted cerumen symposium ("who's my +1?!") to me.

Impacted cerumen?? ewwwwwwww LOL but now You have opened Pandora's Box Ms. Kang for i am sure someone will step forward asking to appease this deep dark fetish....hehe

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taboo? Yep! It sure is!!

Jeriko, you'll always have a place with me, as long as you keep the same shape :)

PS why is going to the bar taboo???

:wub: Would it be okay to lose a few?

Ha, not going to the bar. Discussing politics and religion is a no-no in a bar. I'm a political junkie, but I know when and where to STFU.

It's true.

We're ladies. And we are polite. But I don't think we're too polite.

I have to say that perhaps the backlash you're hoping for is more like the proverbial "ignore" button.

And what's annoying isn't that you're too sympathetic, it's everything else :)

"...for once, your sympathetic view is refreshing." ??

Not sure where that's coming from. I tend to make posts tweaking male-female relationships at times, because I think it's funny and FF tends to turn things on it's head, making it funnier. But I rarely get the backlash I'm hoping to generate. Praps you ladies are too polite.

Or maybe I'm typically sympathetic and that's annoying...?

:wub: Would it be okay to lose a few?

Ha, not going to the bar. Discussing politics and religion is a no-no in a bar. I'm a political junkie, but I know when and where to STFU.

Ah, I see (re: bar), never thought of it that way, but totally true! Conversations I have in bars/clubs never get anywhere close to those topics, this is NYC, partners found in a bar are all temporary lol so If I'm investing time in a conversation one of my top priorities is checking out the rest of the "unseen package" making sure it's up to par :o

Ah, I see (re: bar), never thought of it that way, but totally true! Conversations I have in bars/clubs never get anywhere close to those topics, this is NYC, partners found in a bar are all temporary lol so If I'm investing time in a conversation one of my top priorities is checking out the rest of the "unseen package" making sure it's up to par :o

Once again, I just want to say I'm sorry, Mistress Kang - I hope you can forgive me for ruining this thread - I'm such an asshole - I apologize.