[Pre]Kang Reminiscing..

Indeed.

Just to clarify:

http://en.wikipedia....l_and_blue_pill

Thanks Ms. Kang...

too bad you thought I didn't get your reference to the "Matrix"...

Actually I thought about posting "Dear Neo" instead of

"Dear Ms. Kang"....

And wanted to say thanks to the designer of the Matrix for

creating the wonderful illusion of the fortress...

but then I thought a small compliment would be the better

choice...:)

I'm surprised JenJen. You should know better than to inflict your personal opinions of what someone else should or should not do with their own body, especially a lady, a Mistress of yours, and most of all about something that would just almost complete a sissy!

Small correction re: "most of all" - because it was never requested of you.

I wouldn't be surprised if you've now prompted Mistress Koi to extract a proper apology out of you, maybe that's what you were after all along lol

Mistress Kang....What a great picture! Same beautiful smile and yes you are gorgeous. But "solid" and "sturdy" are modest words that more describe your friend in the picture. You still have the slender figure, but have added beautiful, shapely, sexy muscle. Your abs abs and glutes are ready for a "buns of steel" commercial and I have first hand knowledge of the power of your shapley legs. Is it ok to "suck up" if its the truth? I don't think I was formally introduced to the "hitty" & "mitty" pair. I may have met them while I was trying to "catch my breath". Hopefully my first post will not land me in the "dog house".

Mistress Kang....What a great picture! Same beautiful smile and yes you are gorgeous. But "solid" and "sturdy" are modest words that more describe your friend in the picture. You still have the slender figure, but have added beautiful, shapely, sexy muscle. Your abs abs and glutes are ready for a "buns of steel" commercial and I have first hand knowledge of the power of your shapley legs. Is it ok to "suck up" if its the truth? I don't think I was formally introduced to the "hitty" & "mitty" pair. I may have met them while I was trying to "catch my breath". Hopefully my first post will not land me in the "dog house".

Yoplay! It's you!! Nah, no doghouse treatment for the truth lol I did *indeed* subject you to all the goods n' plenties of my body didn't I?

you are wise well beyond your years Mistress Kang.... ; ) you are the best....

:) Apology accepted..for now.

Now, you may go back to your busy Sissy-Agenda: Aimless wandering while wearing slutty sissy stripper heels and nothing else but that hopeful heavy coat of vaseline underneath your miniskirt. Just trolling, ready to leap in front of some lucky accidental slip-and-fall that would FULFILL your duties for the day.

I'm surprised JenJen. You should know better than to inflict your personal opinions of what someone else should or should not do with their own body, especially a lady, a Mistress of yours, and most of all about something that would just almost complete a sissy!

Clearly, this is where my joke must have gone wrong.

:) Apology accepted..for now.

Now, you may go back to your busy Sissy-Agenda: Aimless wandering while wearing slutty sissy stripper heels and nothing else but that hopeful heavy coat of vaseline underneath your miniskirt. Just trolling, ready to leap in front of some lucky accidental slip-and-fall that would FULFILL your duties for the day.

Yes Mistress Kang that is exactly my place always needing to be FULL and please ...especially you ...

* Absolutely "different"!!

* Indeed...*always* "georgeous", of course, of course (..."a horse is a horse...") LOL

* Inevitably "younger"- 1995 was 18 years ago!

* I'll tell you a secret (sshh! don't tell anyone) about being "a little scrawny". At that size, not referring to bOObies, I kind of always worried about being knocked over or losing my balance by someone pushing me or just bumping into me a little too hard (it wasn't unreasonable, living in densly populated cities). When I got a little bigger, again not referring to bOObies, this was no longer an issue! I felt way more *solid* being the "sturdy" (lol) gal I am today :smile:

Always & Forever Gorgeous, whether it be [Pre] Kang 18 years ago or the *solid* "sturdy" Mistress You are today, there is no denying pure beauty in its finest form. Thanks for reminiscing!

Thank you Mistress Kang. There are definitely some fetish elements, and great back story.

LW

OMG Bradley, I JUST got your joke LOL Ha.

Ok well...as promised, here's she is (blurred) carrying me on the beach :) It's a small pic, I had it on a keychain which is why it's all scrached up:

post-18073-0-94194700-1365656875_thumb.jpg

Not quite "Mistress" yet but there ARE several fetishes featured in this image, wouldn't you say?

She was a strange one- probably still is. I remember her going into the water by herself and just standing there for kind of a long time, then coming back from the water to tell me that she peed and masturbated in there lol

Now that I think of it, just before we took this pic, we were in the water together. The beach was so empty that day so we were "frolicking about" LOL and laughing pretty loudly about ME CARRYING HER in the water of course. There was some strange guy in the water too, he was watching us then he came over and started talking to us, I forget about what. He offered to take our pic so we got out of the water. That's that!