[Pre]Kang Reminiscing..

OMG I just found this REEALLY old pic, so old it was taken with a 35mm cam and developed on photo on paper LOL Ok ok, it's not *that* old but still, you'll see what I mean...LOL

Lookie-see-here:

Taken on South Beach, Miami with a friend.

Have a pic of us too- she's carrying me on beach. Maybe I'll post...if you ask nicely :)

Bikini South Beach.jpg

Thank you Mistress Kang, so hot! I am remebering another old pic you posted quite a ways back now on the forum. May we please see the other?

LW

OMG I just found this REEALLY old pic, so old it was taken with a 35mm cam and developed on photo on paper LOL Ok ok, it's not *that* old but still, you'll see what I mean...LOL

Lookie-see-here:

Taken on South Beach, Miami with a friend.

Have a pic of us too- she's carrying me on beach. Maybe I'll post...if you ask nicely :)

wow u look so different..still gorgeous of course lol..but younger..lol a little scrawny..jk jk

* Absolutely "different"!!

* Indeed...*always* "georgeous", of course, of course (..."a horse is a horse...") LOL

* Inevitably "younger"- 1995 was 18 years ago!

* I'll tell you a secret (sshh! don't tell anyone) about being "a little scrawny". At that size, not referring to bOObies, I kind of always worried about being knocked over or losing my balance by someone pushing me or just bumping into me a little too hard (it wasn't unreasonable, living in densly populated cities). When I got a little bigger, again not referring to bOObies, this was no longer an issue! I felt way more *solid* being the "sturdy" (lol) gal I am today :-)

Dear Nicely:

Please post the picture of Mistress Kang and her friend.

Thank you,

Bradley

OMG Bradley, I JUST got your joke LOL Ha.

Ok well...as promised, here's she is (blurred) carrying me on the beach :) It's a small pic, I had it on a keychain which is why it's all scrached up:

Lift & Carry Me.jpg

Not quite "Mistress" yet but there ARE several fetishes featured in this image, wouldn't you say?

She was a strange one- probably still is. I remember her going into the water by herself and just standing there for kind of a long time, then coming back from the water to tell me that she peed and masturbated in there lol

Now that I think of it, just before we took this pic, we were in the water together. The beach was so empty that day so we were "frolicking about" LOL and laughing pretty loudly about ME CARRYING HER in the water of course. There was some strange guy in the water too, he was watching us then he came over and started talking to us, I forget about what. He offered to take our pic so we got out of the water. That's that!

OMG Bradley, I JUST got your joke LOL Ha.

Ok well...as promised, here's she is (blurred) carrying me on the beach :) It's a small pic, I had it on a keychain which is why it's all scrached up:

post-18073-0-94194700-1365656875_thumb.jpg

Not quite "Mistress" yet but there ARE several fetishes featured in this image, wouldn't you say?

She was a strange one- probably still is. I remember her going into the water by herself and just standing there for kind of a long time, then coming back from the water to tell me that she peed and masturbated in there lol

Now that I think of it, just before we took this pic, we were in the water together. The beach was so empty that day so we were "frolicking about" LOL and laughing pretty loudly about ME CARRYING HER in the water of course. There was some strange guy in the water too, he was watching us then he came over and started talking to us, I forget about what. He offered to take our pic so we got out of tluckyhe water. That's that!

lucky lady!