Whats your favorite outfit?

Double00zero

Question for the Mistress:

Whats your favorite outfit to wear when during the session?

Question for the subs:

What do you like the mistress to wear during a session? latex outfits? black leather? perhaps less is more?

I am kindda like all black outfits...or a biker leather look....or even street clothing, everyday wear...something about that natural...

Variety always makes for a happy Mistress. Though I've always been a sucker for school girl roleplays and a little bit of latex. ;)

so now i know to ask for school girl roleplay when i visit Mistress Koi, but i have the feeling that she would make me wear the school girl uniform...

It is so hard to choose!

Although I am a big fan of tight, tiny, black, clothes/outfits, I do enjoy other things.

To be honest, I enjoy outfits which show the shape of my legs the most. Sorry (not sorry) ;)

I do enjoy outfits that make me look cute and innocent, as opposed to downright sexy. I enjoy dressing up in costumes and roleplaying and one of my favorite looks is Schoolgirl. I think my favorite schoolgirl uniform is the seifuku from Japan. The rolled down, big, white socks are actually pretty sexy, in my opinion.

Then again, I also like dressing up like a secretary. I can't really find a button down shirt which properly closes over my chest..but oh well.

I find myself turned on by a wide variety of fetish outfits, but I would have to classify my favorite as the school girl uniform. Then during the session, I love that uniform to be slowly peeled off, so that come a certain period of the session, the school girl is now completely nude.

I find myself turned on by a wide variety of fetish outfits, but I would have to classify my favorite as the school girl uniform. Then during the session, I love that uniform to be slowly peeled off, so that come a certain period of the session, the school girl is now completely nude.

I think the best part of ANY schoolgirl uniform is the skirt. Pleated and oh-so-short, its very easy to show off the white panties I have on underneath, only if I am actually wearing panties, that is.

Somewhat surprising answers there.

I kind of already knew what Mistress Sunya and Mistress Koi favored, even Wolf and Bisa! But I did not know about the others such as Brutus and Joey, interesting...

When it comes to choice "domination armor" I'm torn between the traditional tightly laced corset with tall boots and the schoolgirl look ("Classic Kang")- "they" used to say "Schoolgirl Mistress?!?". HA!

Anyways, what I find most appealing, and interesting (brain stimulation = sexy), are choice outfits AS the fetish- not so much when it's the usual-unusuals (ie: leather, latex, pvc) LOL wouldn't you agree?

Indeed! Even though it's been a long time, and I don't remember the session at all, I still remember playing with a busty Asian Wonderwoman and her accomplice, a lithe Catwoman.

Second best was being buried in the petticoat of a Cosplay domme :)

Good times.

I kind of already knew what Mistress Sunya and Mistress Koi favored, even Wolf and Bisa! But I did not know about the others such as Brutus and Joey, interesting...

When it comes to choice "domination armor" I'm torn between the traditional tightly laced corset with tall boots and the schoolgirl look ("Classic Kang")- "they" used to say "Schoolgirl Mistress?!?". HA!

Anyways, what I find most appealing, and interesting (brain stimulation = sexy), are choice outfits AS the fetish- not so much when it's the usual-unusuals (ie: leather, latex, pvc) LOL wouldn't you agree?

Yes Mistress Kang as I mentioned above it is all about the mind.....it is the biggest closet of fetish gear/garb anyone could have....I think we must have been born on the same day.....:)

I think the best part of ANY schoolgirl uniform is the skirt. Pleated and oh-so-short, its very easy to show off the white panties I have on underneath, only if I am actually wearing panties, that is.

Yes definitely Mistress Sunya, I totally agree that the BEST part of any schoolgirl uniform is the pleated and oh-so-short skirt and what it happens to reveal underneath. Just drives me crazy!

Mistress (Classic) Kang You are always right on point!

This is kinda compelling....... Seismic, actually:

http://fortressnyc.com/players/gallery/mistress_kang_lingerie

• 11 months later...