Mistress Kelly Fei- Newest Fortress Addition (her profile is up!!)

You all know about our newest Fortress Player by now, Mistress Kelly Fei.

She's been teasing you all senseless for the past few weeks LOL Having read about the lucky subs she used for practice, her sessions, and drooling over her candids while wishing for more... All true, yes?

LOOK - OMG - It's Mistress Fei's Fortress profile!!

http://fortressnyc.c...rs/mistress_fei

Here's one of my fave shots of her- so metaphorical LOL

Mistress Fei's Claws Come Out.jpg

Give and take, people. You all got what you wanted (more Mistress Fei), now it's time to reciprocate and give in to what she wants!!

You all know about our newest Fortress Player by now, Mistress Kelly Fei.

She's been teasing you all senseless for the past few weeks LOL Having read about the lucky subs she used for practice, her sessions, and drooling over her candids while wishing for more... All true, yes?

LOOK - OMG - It's Mistress Fei's Fortress profile!!

http://fortressnyc.c...rs/mistress_fei

Here's one of my fave shots of her- so metaphorical LOL

post-18073-0-80774000-1394182265_thumb.jpg

Give and take, people. You all got what you wanted (more Mistress Fei), now it's time to reciprocate and give in to what she wants!!

So, She's not a myth after all.

Wow, I'm ready to reciprocate all right. Another outstanding addition to The Fortress! I haven't been to the Fortress in 10 months due to some severe medical conditions but am on the road to recovery and hope to visit in May. I've never had a double domme session and may have to include Mistress Fei in a session with Mistress Jung. What the hell, after what I've been through, I might have to session with Mistress Zhao and Mistress Kang the next day. Many thanks to Mistress Kang for continuing to improve on the already top-notch Fortress.

I haven't been to the Fortress in 10 months due to some severe medical conditions but am on the road to recovery and hope to visit in May.

pat...

Best wishes on your recovery. I'm still recovering from multiple fractures yet I've been able to visit the Fortress and spend quality time without hurting my recovery. Just a bit of advice: don't do too much too soon. Jumping right into doubles may be too much. You may be recovered but not fit for the sessions you're used to.

Isn't it a tribute to Ms. Kang how she keeps the Fortress going with beautiful and mysterious Ladies?

Dannyboy

Isn't Mistress Fei just adorable? My favorite is that blue latex! What a great color on her (and off!) ;)

My first choice to view Ms. Fei was the blue latex page, and I must agree with Ms. Koi, I nearly fell to my knees. Ms. Fei looks fabulous. Being a lover of latex, a fantasy session is swirling out of control already.

Dannyboy, Thank you so much for the best wishes and the advice. Likewise I hope that your recovery continues to go well and you get back to full speed at the Fortress. I ''ve been feeling like I need to make up for lost time but you are right I will need to scale back on the activities. My last session was a wonderful one with Mistress Jung and I was planning another trip to the Fortress when things went south. Very frustrating. I really appreciate your thoughts and advice. And yes it is quite a tribute to Ms.Kang, many kudos to her. Take care my friend

Dannyboy, Thank you so much for the best wishes and the advice. Likewise I hope that your recovery continues to go well and you get back to full speed at the Fortress.

My last session was a wonderful one with Mistress Jung and I was planning another trip to the Fortress when things went south.

Pat...

Mistress Jung has been taking care of me. You'd be in very good hands when you come back.

Dannyboy

I was fortunate to be a guinea pig for Mistress Fei, but I did not opt for the Nudity Option.

I will never make that mistake again!

You are beautiful Mistress Fei.

Manpeach, a Fortress Trainee. What were you thinking, of course you select the Nudity Option? LOL :D :D