"Watersports"

mahogany 516

For me, this comment really nails it. Makes you feel connected to your domme on a 'molecular' level.

OMG- Have you ever seen this movie called Streets? Christina Applegate 1990? For the last 24 years I've had this stupid line in my head "..we're all just molecules..." because of this scene @ 10:30 - 10:32 (right before he gets a sawed off shotgun shoved up his ass (no lube!) and killed):

Memories...misty water colored memories...

OMG- Have you ever seen this movie called Streets? Christina Applegate 1990? For the last 24 years I've had this stupid line in my head "..we're all just molecules..." because of this scene @ 10:30 - 10:32 (right before he gets a sawed off shotgun shoved up his ass (no lube!) and killed):

Memories...misty water colored memories...

Hmmm, that was not quite as 'explosive' as I was hoping.

Nope, never saw it. His 'molecules' monologue sounded a bit like Pacino's courtroom rant in "...and justice for all".

"I'm out of order, you're out of order, the whole world's out of order..."

Who's the guy with the gun? Looks like the love child of Jim Cavaziel and Angelina Jolie's brother. :0

"memories.." - you kill me Maam!

Nope, never saw it. His 'molecules' monologue sounded a bit like Pacino's courtroom rant in "...and justice for all".

"I'm out of order, you're out of order, the whole world's out of order..."

Who's the guy with the gun? Looks like the love child of Jim Cavaziel and Angelina Jolie's brother. :0

"memories.." - you kill me Maam!

I know that scene LOL

"Whoo Ah!" "Hah!" "Tits!"

I didn't know who the cop was, I though it was ol' Roy Batty from Blade Runner but it's some dude named Eb Lottimer (??).

• 2 weeks later...