Favorite part of a woman's body

Mistress Fei

I always love these 'Favorite' threads :]

When it comes to the usual physical suspects--the sexy bits, you might call them--my favorite's got to be the butt. The shape, the sway, the way it can look in either tight jeans, a skirt, a thong, or a flowy dress, it's all comprises this mind-blowing aesthetic that, to me, has no equal. I also love that for different women of different body types (within reason), there's tons of opportunity to look stunning, confident, and poised. Lastly, I find nothing quite as psychologically provocative as a submissive male's face pressed against a dominant woman's ass.

Speaking more generally, I find myself drawn to a woman's voice. Not to get too poetic about it, but there's an entire secret world in the spoken word: layers and layers of meaning and emotion tucked away in intonation, pitch, pause, and turn of phrase. The right voice is like a virus that gets inside my brain and just melts me from within, leaving me obsessed and wanting more.

In my life I've come to appreciate the totality of a woman. I've seen the beauty in women who are not beauties by common standards and I've seen the dark side of women who are drop dead gorgeous. To answer the question, were I to select a woman from an anonymous group of good looking women for "anything goes" activity, the "derrière" would be the deciding or even the only factor.

Dannyboy

Surprised to see few mentions of feet in this pack of fetishists.

"Favourite" can be interpreted. The prettiest, most charming part, the first I look at: the eyes, which do most to define the beauty of a face. Asian, almond-shaped eyes are the best. Green is the best colour and works with all complexions; blue is too cold. But the sexiest part: the feet, indubitably, Perfectly finishing the sexy curves of a beautiful leg with the alluring shapes of the heel and the arch, and commanding desire with shiny, smooth crimson toenails... Wouf !

Since I have been a "leg guy" since I was about four years-old, I guess I would have to go with legs first.  I love the shape of legs, especially when they are toned with pretty skin.  I like them long but that is relative to the height of the woman rather than an absolute measurement.  So, a woman only 5 ft. tall can be "leggy".  

I long ago added asses and feet to my fetishes.  I love firm, shapely asses.  For me the curves are special. I love my lips covering such asses with kisses.

FInally, when feet are well-groomed, that strongly suggests to me that the woman takes care of all of her body.  And since "cleanliness is next to godliness" as the saying goes, a beautiful, well-groomed woman is a perfect candidate for worship.

I always love these 'Favorite' threads :]

When it comes to the usual physical suspects--the sexy bits, you might call them--my favorite's got to be the butt. The shape, the sway, the way it can look in either tight jeans, a skirt, a thong, or a flowy dress, it's all comprises this mind-blowing aesthetic that, to me, has no equal. I also love that for different women of different body types (within reason), there's tons of opportunity to look stunning, confident, and poised. Lastly, I find nothing quite as psychologically provocative as a submissive male's face pressed against a dominant woman's ass.

Speaking more generally, I find myself drawn to a woman's voice. Not to get too poetic about it, but there's an entire secret world in the spoken word: layers and layers of meaning and emotion tucked away in intonation, pitch, pause, and turn of phrase. The right voice is like a virus that gets inside my brain and just melts me from within, leaving me obsessed and wanting more.

mmm what's your favorite type of voice? 

mmm what's your favorite type of voice? 

The voices I'm drawn towards have a kind of depth to them, a weight and consideration given to the words that just makes the voice feel... thicker. Like whole milk vs. skim, perhaps. Even the timing and rhythm is specific with these kinds of voices, as if the speaker is deliberating holding onto certain words, swishing them around in their mouth, and then purring them out.

Often this is with deeper or throatier voices, but the first time I ever noticed this effect was when I was 15 and met a girl who went on to become a close friend (and who I was head over heels for for a long, long time) and who had a higher-pitched voice than most. Saccharine, even. But the way she'd repeat back a word or two to press an issue, or so earnestly state a truth about herself or an opinion about something... it still makes me nervous imagining it (even though I still see her on a semi-regular basis).

So really it comes down to voices that are deliberate and confident, I suppose, ones that rarely give into the need to fill dead air or entertain people (things that I struggle with all the time).

oooh yeah! i think my favorite are lips!

This would of course be easier if you asked for favorites! I love eyes, vulva, butts, legs, and all of a beautiful body's curves (partly why it's so fun to give massages--there are so many beautiful curves to explore and enjoy), but mouths are probably my favorite. Lips, teeth, and tongue, what more could one want? Kissing, biting and being bitten, swapping spit, licking... these are a few of my favorite things. I usually look people in the eyes when talking, but if I'm talking with a woman I find attractive, I inevitably find myself stealing glances at her lips, her smile, the way she holds her tongue in her teeth, and so on. Mm!