Call from the Wild: Animal Play

Call from the Wild 

Have you ever engaged in animal role-play? Interested? 

When we forgo our human selves and become more animalistic,  aspects of our personality emerge that we don't usually express interacting within social constructs as human beings.  We also get to interact with ourselves differently; animal play is very much sensation play because you have to engage your body and senses as your animal would, such as a strong horse pulling a cart that your mistress is in, or maybe a dog using his hyper sense of smell. Not only is animal play fun and carefree- putting yourself into the body and mind of an animal gives you a different perspective of your environment and even yourself. 

So what would you become? 

Are you the spoiled house cat, mischievously knocking things off shelves and eating off the dinner table behind your mistresses back?

Or a feisty but lost kitten looking to be adopted? 

A devoted dog, with a penchant for sniffing backsides and giving dog kisses?

Or a reliant puppy who needs to be coddled and house trained?

An elegant stallion eager to be saddled, disciplined and taught new tricks, at the mercy of your mistress's dressage whip? 

A sensual snake eager to worship every inch of their mistress? 

A wiggling worm, squashed under your mistresses feet as she tramples your ego into a puddle?

Any other animal characteristics that appeal to you and would like to embody in session? 

What animal could you imagine your mistress to be? 

vogue_calendar2009a.jpg

Mistress Rey, this is a fun question :)

Your suggestions are all pretty exciting! With my girlfriend I often act like a dog (usually an excited puppy, but sometimes a gentle old companion) or a cat (now needily rubbing up against her, now dispassionately turning away...). I think I'm pretty good at playing animals, actually!

I think it could be amazing to be a mistress's puppy... to slobber on my mistress's feet, be patted on the head and told I'm a good boy, get trained... Dogs pay such close attention to their humans, they are always ready to be guided or directed by them, and they are devoted to the point of self-destruction. It is exciting to imagine being down on the floor at my mistress's feet, following her every glance and gesture, ready to do anything to stay in her grace and presence and be rewarded with her approval. 

Come to think of it, that's kind of how my sessions tend to start anyway :)

As for animals my mistress could be... do vampires count? I guess that's more of a creature than an animal, but I saw this image the other day and had a wonderful fantasy of vampire Ariana making me beg her to kill me :D Otherwise... I could be a mouse to my mistress's cat—prey and plaything both! 

ariana-grande-halloween.jpg

I like being a pet dog for a beautiful mistress, being pulled around on a collar and leash, eating my mistress' food scraps, drinking her bath water, etc.  Also, I fantasize about being a pony, pulling my mistress around in a cart while she liberally applies a buggy whip to my bare back.

• 2 weeks later...

Questionmarks,

That photo is too cute!

Thats fun that you can play like that with your girlfriend. It seems like you have a lot of fun. 

I like to play cat- mischevious and playful. Sometimes a little too harsh of a paw swipe here and there. So playing my mouse would be perfect. 

Questionmarks,

That photo is too cute!

Thats fun that you can play like that with your girlfriend. It seems like you have a lot of fun. 

I like to play cat- mischevious and playful. Sometimes a little too harsh of a paw swipe here and there. So playing my mouse would be perfect. 

:D I hope to be under your paws in the not-too-distant future, Mistress Rey!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Have you ever noticed how a dog and a cat living under the same roof relate? So often the dog—goofy, excitable, ever-eager to please—is bossed around by the smaller but slyer cat.

She will sometimes play with or tease him, but just as often ignore him, steal his bed, and give only the attention of disciplining him when he pushes his luck—or when she simply feels like it. Yet in some sly, sensual way she keeps him tethered to her. It's as if he wears a leash she could yank at any time, even though most of the time she lets it fall to the ground and dangle at his feet.

With what seems like no effort at all, she teaches him that he is her subordinate, and so is committed to her, and that whether or not she seems to be paying attention, he better not forget, when he is before her, to lower his head.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay I can only respond with this:

(If I'm the snail, Mistress Rey is the white and orange cat whose paw I'm doing my best to massage, and Mistress Kang, probing and nibbling at me, is the grayish cat about to bite off my head  :D )

What?!?  If I were that cat I would have bit your head off.

Okay I can only respond with this:

(If I'm the snail, Mistress Rey is the white and orange cat whose paw I'm doing my best to massage, and Mistress Kang, probing and nibbling at me, is the grayish cat about to bite off my head  :D )

Is that snail too unaware to be terrified?! Haha

That was such a cute video. 

Edited by Mistress Rey

• 5 months later...

I haven't heard of Atsuko Kudo before, but I just spent some time perusing her site... wow, now I'm picturing you stepping into one of the Fortress rooms in one of her catsuits  :blink:  :ohmy:  :blush2:   :wub: what a vision...!

What would you do for me to get me out of that catsuit?  :P You know I have high expectations