Kidnapping Scenario?

redhat334

So..Redhat, how did the session go?

I once did a kidnap scene where Mistress informed me that I was to be on a certain corner at a certain time.  We were very familiar with each other.  She came up from behind me and threw a sweatshirt over my head and grabbed me.  She acted like it was a game as she giggled and laughed for the many passersby on the busy midtown street.  She bent a finger back and whispered to me that she would break it if I didn't follow her instruction.  She hailed a cab and pushed me into the back of it.  The sweatshirt remained over my head as we laughed and giggled for the benefit of the cab driver.  She now had an arm behind my back and a wrist hold that could be painful.  She threatened that if I were to blow her cover with the cabbie the wrist would break and that she had a wide open shot to the groin.

When we arrived near the dungeon, the sweatshirt remained over my head and she would pull my head into her so that the passerby could not see that the sweatshirt was actually a blindfold.  Into the dungeon we went where she would use all methods of torture and tease to extract my confession and enslavement. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant to follow up a while ago, right after the session, but I guess my brain was still trying to wrap itself around everything that happened!  That type of scenario had long been a fantasy of mine so finally living it out was quite overwhelming... in a very, very, good way.

I was super nervous at first, especially when the Mistresses first walked in because they were all absolutely jaw-droppingly beautiful, but the nervousness quickly turned to excitement and enjoyment once we got started.  The thing that struck me most was how much fun they seemed to be having together... they truly enjoy what they do, and I could tell!

I will definitely be making another trip to the Fortress in the future.  Being a novice going into it for the first time one of the things I was looking to get out of the experience was to see where my limits are and now I have a much better understanding of where that is.  The Mistresses, as requested, respected my limits but now having a session under my belt, I'm feeling a bit more brave  :)   I don't know whether that is a good thing or a bad thing for me...

But yeah... so much fun.  Haven't been able to stop thinking about it at all over the last three weeks.  Thank you Mistress Kang, Mistress Von Dietz, and Mistress Rey!

PS. Mistress Rey: I fully volunteer to help you live out that fantasy, and would be happy to let you know my whereabouts whenever I go out to a bar  :D

I once did a kidnap scene where Mistress informed me that I was to be on a certain corner at a certain time.  We were very familiar with each other.  She came up from behind me and threw a sweatshirt over my head and grabbed me.  She acted like it was a game as she giggled and laughed for the many passersby on the busy midtown street.  She bent a finger back and whispered to me that she would break it if I didn't follow her instruction.  She hailed a cab and pushed me into the back of it.  The sweatshirt remained over my head as we laughed and giggled for the benefit of the cab driver.  She now had an arm behind my back and a wrist hold that could be painful.  She threatened that if I were to blow her cover with the cabbie the wrist would break and that she had a wide open shot to the groin.

When we arrived near the dungeon, the sweatshirt remained over my head and she would pull my head into her so that the passerby could not see that the sweatshirt was actually a blindfold.  Into the dungeon we went where she would use all methods of torture and tease to extract my confession and enslavement. 

That sounds like a very exciting kidnapping session.  You had to keep up the play that everything was "normal" even the sweatshirt over your head) so no one would suspect.

Sounds exhilarating! Aren't there actually some companies that offer kidnapping experiences (minus the BDSM) as "thrilling entertainment".

I once did a kidnap scene where Mistress informed me that I was to be on a certain corner at a certain time. We were very familiar with each other. She came up from behind me and threw a sweatshirt over my head and grabbed me. She acted like it was a game as she giggled and laughed for the many passersby on the busy midtown street. She bent a finger back and whispered to me that she would break it if I didn't follow her instruction. She hailed a cab and pushed me into the back of it. The sweatshirt remained over my head as we laughed and giggled for the benefit of the cab driver. She now had an arm behind my back and a wrist hold that could be painful. She threatened that if I were to blow her cover with the cabbie the wrist would break and that she had a wide open shot to the groin.

When we arrived near the dungeon, the sweatshirt remained over my head and she would pull my head into her so that the passerby could not see that the sweatshirt was actually a blindfold. Into the dungeon we went where she would use all methods of torture and tease to extract my confession and enslavement.

That’s an awesome scenario! I like the balance of playfulness, aggression, and intensity involved!

"I will admit, one of my strange fantasies is to kidnap a guy at a bar, and bring him home to my dungeon."

1) How would you go about getting him back there?

2) What would you use to keep him silent when the inevitable  screaming for help occurs? 

3) Where do I sign up   ; ) ? 

Yeah these companies market themselves as a "Kidnapping Adventure service provider" LOL has anyone tried this before?

I've heard of but never tried.  Now, imagine if the Fortress were to incorporate this into their business. Booking a session might go something like this:  

Call or email to book a session. Instead of being to to report to  xyz, you are instructed to report to a specific location. 

You report to the location. A van drives by and three Mistresses snatch you off the street and wrestle you to the floor of the van. Within minutes, you're bound and gagged. 

Upon arrive, you're blindfolded, hauled inside, and left to struggle until your Mistress enters for your session. 

I know...my proposal is not at all realistic, but it's fun to imagine. 

That sounds like a very exciting kidnapping session.  You had to keep up the play that everything was "normal" even the sweatshirt over your head) so no one would suspect.

It was cool.  She even passed a note to the cab driver so that I couldn't hear where we were going.  What was interesting for me was that with the loss of sight, I was paying attention to the cabs turns for sense of direction.  It was a really good scene. 

I've heard of but never tried.  Now, imagine if the Fortress were to incorporate this into their business. Booking a session might go something like this:  

Call or email to book a session. Instead of being to to report to  xyz, you are instructed to report to a specific location. 

You report to the location. A van drives by and three Mistresses snatch you off the street and wrestle you to the floor of the van. Within minutes, you're bound and gagged. 

Upon arrive, you're blindfolded, hauled inside, and left to struggle until your Mistress enters for your session. 

HAHA it's a lot of fun for us to imagine as well! It certainly is a nice pre-session play to get you pumped up before you see your mistress. Though, I would say that for some, it might be too much of an adrenaline rush since they are already shaking when I open the door.

Were it not for obvious logistical difficulties, this sounds like a perfect beginning to a scene. Why wait till the Fortress to begin though? There's a plenty of room in the back of a van ;)

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/5/2018 at 12:05 PM, Mistress Rey said:

I always need regular practice. Thank you for volunteering! 

I don't think you'd have any trouble finding volunteers for this scenario including myself...as is my nature, I would probably spend most of my time as your hostage screaming for help ; - )

It doesn't have to begin outdoors - with all those added logistics.  Unless that part is important to you.

It could be a job interview where it becomes clear after a few minutes that you have been selected for some reason other than what's on your resume.  And what are all those, those things hanging on the wall... And why is the interviewer dressed like that...  Who are these other "interviewers" coming into the room now...  Why is the door locked....

Or you have been sent to the offices of one of your company's VIP clients, FF Enterprises.  You are supposed to drop off some "important papers" - or so you have been told.  Unknown to you, to keep the lucrative FF account happy, your company has agreed to periodically ... give them someone.  That's right - "give."   As in gift, plaything, toy.  Someone for FF to do with as they please.  And what pleases them is quite twisted.  FF Enterprises has asked to have you sent over.  They like you.  So naive, so trusting, so corruptible...  You don't even know why you've been sent there, do you, you with your silly envelope filled with blank sheets of paper....

Or the clinic where the lady doctor asks you to sign a consent form.  Perhaps if she were not wearing that dress and those shoes and looking at you that way, you would have been juuuusssst a little more careful reading the form before signing.  Turns out you have agreed to participate in a long-term mind-control experiments using strict restraints, invasive therapies, psychological reprogramming...  Next time, read before signed.  Of course, there won't be a next time for you....

The possibilities are endless.  All without leaving the comforts of the Fortress.

19 hours ago, ConsentOptional said:

It doesn't have to begin outdoors - with all those added logistics.  Unless that part is important to you.

It could be a job interview where it becomes clear after a few minutes that you have been selected for some reason other than what's on your resume.  And what are all those, those things hanging on the wall... And why is the interviewer dressed like that...  Who are these other "interviewers" coming into the room now...  Why is the door locked....

Or you have been sent to the offices of one of your company's VIP clients, FF Enterprises.  You are supposed to drop off some "important papers" - or so you have been told.  Unknown to you, to keep the lucrative FF account happy, your company has agreed to periodically ... give them someone.  That's right - "give."   As in gift, plaything, toy.  Someone for FF to do with as they please.  And what pleases them is quite twisted.  FF Enterprises has asked to have you sent over.  They like you.  So naive, so trusting, so corruptible...  You don't even know why you've been sent there, do you, you with your silly envelope filled with blank sheets of paper....

Or the clinic where the lady doctor asks you to sign a consent form.  Perhaps if she were not wearing that dress and those shoes and looking at you that way, you would have been juuuusssst a little more careful reading the form before signing.  Turns out you have agreed to participate in a long-term mind-control experiments using strict restraints, invasive therapies, psychological reprogramming...  Next time, read before signed.  Of course, there won't be a next time for you....

The possibilities are endless.  All without leaving the comforts of the Fortress.

I love all these scenarios! Who wants to make them happen with me? 

I once did a role play session in which I played a customs agent for a female supremacist nation, ostensibly there to welcome the sub to the country before brusquely informing him that he was, in fact, captured as a servant and beginning his mental and physical training immediately. One of my favorite role play scenarios to date.

11 hours ago, Mistress Justine Shankar said:

I once did a role play session in which I played a customs agent for a female supremacist nation, ostensibly there to welcome the sub to the country before brusquely informing him that he was, in fact, captured as a servant and beginning his mental and physical training immediately. One of my favorite role play scenarios to date.

Adding psychological reprogramming to a captive scenario is just scorching.  I have a "thing" for female supremacy.  I find it an inescapable conclusion in some ways, and not simply as a submissive.  Looking at the world's macro level problems, I just don't see female-led governments struggling with them the way men have.  But in sessions, FS has tended to be served up as angry retribution with a dollop of man-hating.  Which is inherently not "superior."  Men can give us that much.  I'm looking for a benevolent dictatorship.  A ruthless, mind-controlling dictatorship - but benevolent...  Like the Aldo picture in my avatar.  It "reads" to me as forcing him become a better version of himself.  He'll thank them later.  Maybe much later...  I would also caution Redhat, who started this thread, that if he is drawn to "forced submission" sessions, his cross-dressing/feminization taboos may not survive in the long run.  I used to list those as hard limits, later soft limits, later vague interests... Then I wanted to be the guy in the Aldo picture.

On 3/11/2018 at 8:02 AM, ConsentOptional said:

Adding psychological reprogramming to a captive scenario is just scorching.  I have a "thing" for female supremacy.  I find it an inescapable conclusion in some ways, and not simply as a submissive.  Looking at the world's macro level problems, I just don't see female-led governments struggling with them the way men have.  But in sessions, FS has tended to be served up as angry retribution with a dollop of man-hating.  Which is inherently not "superior."  Men can give us that much.  I'm looking for a benevolent dictatorship.  A ruthless, mind-controlling dictatorship - but benevolent...  Like the Aldo picture in my avatar.  It "reads" to me as forcing him become a better version of himself.  He'll thank them later.  Maybe much later...  I would also caution Redhat, who started this thread, that if he is drawn to "forced submission" sessions, his cross-dressing/feminization taboos may not survive in the long run.  I used to list those as hard limits, later soft limits, later vague interests... Then I wanted to be the guy in the Aldo picture.

I, too, really enjoy enacting themes of female supremacy, and the various different ways in which this can be played. There is a lot of power in presenting FS as a natural, foregone conclusion, and edifying a sub as to his new place in a woman-dominant world. 

• 3 months later...

I had a friend who was associated with a group that is being discussed on the forum, which arranged for "kidnappings of couples" as a sexual adventure.  It was very adult oriented.  This one only did M/F couples, and it was based in Las Vegas.  He said that the questions given the couple before the kidnapping involved how much humiliation and forced nudity they wished to experience.  They would not go past second base with a client and this was understood, he said.  Still, he told me of a couple of their events and hearing about them was HOT.  Watching your wife be forced to undress at gunpoint has to be an incredible experience.  Of course I mean only in role play.  LOL.