Who has the smallest tits?

lee_jonson

Well I am not part of the majority of the man I do not like big tits (sorry miss Kang) I like it small and the smaller the better. A nice line for the type is this.

There was once a Filipino girl with a really small breast but she left before I ahd time to serve her :( ...

So currently form the mistresses in the fortress who has the smallest tits?

I am debating between Jung (my best dom ever!) and Vu?

What do you think? What is the truth?

I just want to say that I hope that I am not insulting any one ( especially not Jung), I think that small tits is one of the prettiest things that exist.

I am attaching one nice example to the size I like.

Well if I am mentioning it I should say that it is very hard to find material in the web about small tits, most of the websites use this as a code for young girls, some thing that I am totally not into.

post-2306-12640101625422_thumb.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am not part of the majority of the man I do not like big tits (sorry miss Kang) I like it small and the smaller the better. A nice line for the type is this.

There was once a Filipino girl with a really small breast but she left before I ahd time to serve her :( ...

I just want to say that I hope that I am not insulting any one ( especially not Jung), I think that small tits is one of the prettiest things that exist.

Well if I am mentioning it I should say that it is very hard to find material in the web about small tits, most of the websites use this as a code for young girls, some thing that I am totally not into.

Obviously in the Forum we have to know that each of us has a fetish or two. Small breasts is certainly a fetish and it does not mean one is a pedophile in the same sense that a transvestite is not necessarily gay. Imagine where the membership would be if no one had an Asian fetish? I know that big boobs as a fetish is not rational; neither is yours. That's why it's defined as a fetish. If Mistress Kang's breasts were smaller, I suspect that I would still be around.

There is a Yahoo group called Tiny Tits, I think, and I'll post the link later and we'll see if an administrator will approve it.

I have no comment on the relative size of our Mistresses' breasts. I like the ones I've met and/or sessioned with. My fetishes are expressed in session and the Fortress Ladies have been pretty good, over the years, in addressing them.

Dannyboy

First I would like to state that Mistress Jung in my opinion has beautifuyl breasts and they are not small. What if men had to show their penis through what they wear or in bathing suits all the time I am not large It would be embarassing to make note of my penis size .Mistreess Kang has a perfect body .Her breast are fantastic .Mistress Jung is beautiful who cares the size ,does it matter, actually her.s are beautiful . Spockme

Guest Mistress Kang

What you see is what you get LOL Why can't you answer that question for yourself? Which Mistress has the most appealing breast size to you OR which Mistress has the smallest breast (to you)? It doesn't matter if it *actually* is the smallest since you already have your own opinion LOL

Totally love flat and small. Nothing against big. Super fun as well. But a smaller breasted, even flat, confident woman... nothing sexier. Then again, I'm all about the V -- so much more delicious, fascinating, foreign, perfect.

Actually. Women rule. Not even worth detailing. It is all amazing and humbling.

I've not yet been to Fortress but so eagerly await that day.

HELL-O!

I have the smallest tits. Hands down.

Thank you, thank you very much.

Dear Mistress Zhao:

I never thought of you that way. I think of you as an extension or reincarnation of that Chinese Lady who intermingled her soul with mine all those years ago. She was not very busty and she was petite. And she looks so much like you.........

On another note, did you say "hands down" or hands off?"

Dannyboy

Mistress Vu's breasts are also very beautiful and not small and certainly not anywhere near the examples given. Flockheart? Hudson? that's only a nipple. I have more. I love the female body. I find all size breasts interesting and beautiful in their own way and thats not to say I prefer one size over the other, I enjoy them all!

Very diplomatic :grin:

Dear Mistress Zhao:

I never thought of you that way. I think of you as an extension or reincarnation of that Chinese Lady who intermingled her soul with mine all those years ago. She was not very busty and she was petite. And she looks so much like you.........

On another note, did you say "hands down" or hands off?"

Dannyboy

I'm certainly not downplaying my femininity, it's just a physical fact. But I will claim to have the largest nipples! Hands off and down!

HELL-O!

I have the smallest tits. Hands down.

Thank you, thank you very much.

Dear mZ,

I often compliment you on your amazing intelligence, but I just think that you have so many stunning physical attributes as well, such as your beautiful small tits, which ever since you framed them with handcuffs in your Silver photo set, they have been objects of my desire, just like your whole wonderfully proportioned sexy body. So thank you, thank you very much for sharing such beauty with those who worship you beautiful Goddess.

Mistresses Jung and Vu both have nice sized tits. They definitely aren't flat chested like that picture!

I'd say they're the same size... great now I'm going to have to ogle them both in the changing rooms! lol

HAHAHA, so not only will my ass have to keep an eye out for you, now my tits have to be on guard too! hahahaha!! For those of you who don't know, Mistress Ahn is one of the best and sneakiest ass spankers there are!

First I would like to state that Mistress Jung in my opinion has beautifuyl breasts and they are not small. What if men had to show their penis through what they wear or in bathing suits all the time I am not large It would be embarassing to make note of my penis size .Mistreess Kang has a perfect body .Her breast are fantastic .Mistress Jung is beautiful who cares the size ,does it matter, actually her.s are beautiful . Spockme

Thanks for noticing ;) What are you up to? You've been awfully quiet on here lately???

I am not offended. Like Jessy said, what you see if what you get. :D

Dear Beautiful Mistress Jung,

I have had trouble getting on the new forum. Also my mother is very sick .She is 92 it is difficult would you be interested in seeing me for my birthday ? I would like you to do that crown needle thing or Mistress zhao if you can not mayby both.

Seriously you are quite beautiful your body is in perfect proportion .I am working on a new medittion for you ,are you interested? Spockme