Favorite rooms

Bigred87

Each room has a different vibe.  Smaller tools can be brought to any room, so that doesn't matter.  Pink, indeed, has most of the sissy equipment (stripper pole!) but that's not my thing and I still mostly like Pink best, for its playful character. Steel has the cage, though. Tatami is smaller so - nowhere to run.

I haven't sessioned yet in the steel room which is kind of funny since my initial thought when viewing pictures of the rooms is that one would be my preference in rooms. But after sessioning in the other two rooms I don't think that matters too much to me. I give my session interests and then let the mistresses take me wherever they want. That has worked great for me so far.

If I were in your place, Bigred, I wouldn't worry about it too much. In all likelihood, you'll be back :P so you'll be able to try them all out in due time, if you so like. And there's no need to choose one at all. I like each room differently, and only once in a while make a request. For me it's always part of the fun to be informed only once I've arrived what room I'll be sent to. 

I have been had in all the rooms and they are each great and it just depends on the mood.  Pink is playful, Steel more stern and clinical, Tatami the most intimate though at times it can also feel minimalist. I often will let the mistress pick what suits her mood best.

Steel Room. I like seeing the instruments of my demise. Tatami Room because its elegant looking knowing I can't escape.

I second this. I love the severity of Steel room. I love the elegance and sensuality of the Tatami room.

Pink room is fun for multiple domme sessions, where emasculation and humiliation are involved. 

I second this. I love the severity of Steel room. I love the elegance and sensuality of the Tatami room.

Pink room is fun for multiple domme sessions, where emasculation and humiliation are involved. 

Dear Ms. Rey:

You did a hell of a job in the Steel Room with Ms. Shankar and me. But of course the Pink Room was the locus of my last 2 couples sessions.

Dannyboy

all the rooms have a different "something special" to me, but I do love to have space to throw you all over, so I generally like pink and steel (love the cage :) ) best!

Ok. So I have always just wanted to transport the cage to the Pink Room, Zito! along with a few chains & my favorite belt/whip from Steel. That is all.

Each room has its own unique vibe; Steel is imposing and austere, Pink is playful (I always like the contrast of causing pain in such an aggressively cute space ;)), and Tatami is beautiful and intimate. By virtue of their size, Steel and Pink give you more room to work with, particularly for activities that require a little more space/double domme sessions. But we can make magic happen in any one, it really comes down to the intensity of the connection forged.

Each room has its own unique vibe; Steel is imposing and austere, Pink is playful (I always like the contrast of causing pain in such an aggressively cute space ;)), and Tatami is beautiful and intimate. By virtue of their size, Steel and Pink give you more room to work with, particularly for activities that require a little more space/double domme sessions. But we can make magic happen in any one, it really comes down to the intensity of the connection forged.

LOL @ "aggressively cute". 

all the rooms have a different "something special" to me, but I do love to have space to throw you all over, so I generally like pink and steel (love the cage :) ) best!

I've only ever played in the Pink and Steel room.   But I agree with Mistress Zito, I love to have space.  Wrestling is one of my biggest fetishes so I like the room to move around.  "But I do love to have space to throw you all over".  That would be fun as hell considering we're almost the exact same height. I've only got you by an inch.

I've only ever played in the Pink and Steel room. But I agree with Mistress Zito, I love to have space. Wrestling is one of my biggest fetishes so I like the room to move around. "But I do love to have space to throw you all over". That would be fun as hell considering we're almost the exact same height. I've only got you by an inch.

When are we going to wrestle then? I always win, no matter your size :)