Exercise

Hi everyone! Hope everybody is doing well.

I was curious about people's physical activity: 

For Dommes: Do you follow exercise routines in order to give your submissives as much pain as possible or do you simply exercise to be in shape?

For Submissives: Is there an exercise routine you follow to handle the pain from your mistresses or do you just like to take it all in?

Thanks!

For Dommes: Do you follow exercise routines in order to give your submissives as much pain as possible or do you simply exercise to be in shape?

For Submissives: Is there an exercise routine you follow to handle the pain from your mistresses or do you just like to take it all in?

Thanks!

traveller....

No exercise routine. When I was a long distance runner my fitness was high and endurance was the norm.  I always managed to exercise my wrist by having a few beers or stronger stuff before showing up for a session. I have been sober for many years and not able to run so I session without particular physical preparation.

Dannyboy

I was once very dedicated to pole fitness, yoga, and daily runs.  Unfortunately, I had fallen out of that routine for the past few months, but will be starting again very soon!  I do find that daily exercise is best for my overall physical and mental health.  The added benefits:  feeling sexy, and more power to dole out more pain!

Hi travellerinlife,

I'm an advocate of exercise and I pride myself on being in good shape.  My workout routine is very regimented and focuses on strength and muscle development and I'm always looking to make gains.   I don't really think about what would help in enduring pain from a Mistress but I do think I can take a pretty good beating.

Thanks!

I work out to keep in shape, my "guns" are just a bonus :-)

When I was younger, it was all about lifting and adding size. As I get older, I do more cardio and try to reduce size while fighting a slower metabolism; still lift but much less weight. I stretch regularly and am fairly flexible, except the shoulders. Sorry Fortress Mistresses, isn't barely touching my hands behind my back good enough lol

I love yoga and try to do it every day, and am starting to get into lifting, but I've never been much for cardio; I prefer to make others sweat ;)

When I was younger, it was all about lifting and adding size. As I get older, I do more cardio and try to reduce size while fighting a slower metabolism; still lift but much less weight. I stretch regularly and am fairly flexible, except the shoulders. Sorry Fortress Mistresses, isn't barely touching my hands behind my back good enough lol

if you have to ask... hahaha.

I love yoga and try to do it every day, and am starting to get into lifting, but I've never been much for cardio; I prefer to make others sweat ;)

Mistress Shankar, there was a Los Angeles Dominatrix Mistress Snow who taught a femdom exercise class it was super erotic. Showtime did a piece about it. I think that would be a hot session forced exercise.

Mistress Shankar, no I really don't need to ask but there may have to be a dislocation to get any flexibility out of my shoulders lol

Shaveslave, thank you for the recommendation! This sounds very intriguing, I'll look into it. I feel like exercise classes really lend themselves to this; the one time I got roped into SoulCycle I definitely felt domme-d, haha!

Thank you Mistress Shankar, oh yeah being dommed is a great motivation for giving it your all, what better motivation to do a sit up than being able kiss a beautiful ass :)... Was Soulcycle like a spinning class?

I've found that flogging subs is a great upper body work out.  Plus, I am inflicting pain on a sub as I do it.

And I second yoga as a great pre-Domination workout for subs.  The more flexible a sub is, the easier it is for me to be creative with bondage positions-- especially predicament bondage. (One of my favorites!)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks!

I exercise a few (3-4) times per week.  Mostly cardio.  I do not do this as session prep.  On a session day, I will do meditation, music and stretching. 

Travellerinlife, I'm an avid climber and try to lift on days when I'm not. On session days I like to do some light climbing at an indoor gym to help me stretch out and get my mental gears turning. I don't find that it helps build my pain tolerance at all, but it definitely does help me stay comfortable in various bondage positions.

Travellerinlife, I'm an avid climber and try to lift on days when I'm not. On session days I like to do some light climbing at an indoor gym to help me stretch out and get my mental gears turning. I don't find that it helps build my pain tolerance at all, but it definitely does help me stay comfortable in various bondage positions.

And we work on your abs by tickling you until your stomach tightens from all the laughter! And yes to the stretching!! Flexibility is key to staying comfortable in interesting bondage positions