Celebrity dommes

Lilbitchbobby

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case you haven't seen Charlie's Angels, I give you: Lucy Liu in a leather ensemble wielding a riding crop in front of a room filled with horny/terrified men...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WeAJHSH4owU"frameborder="0" gesture="media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Who would your top three celebritys you will like to see being a domme. Mine is Elizabeth Hurley , Britney Spears and Mila Kunis

OMG--Taylor Swift--with those...EYES !!  Cracking the strap...on my ass  !! Or--slapping me in my face,...spitting on me --Pinching

my  nipples--while gazing into those lovely blue eyes !!

ANYTHING  She wanted to do...!   WHAT guy,,,could refuse...that Angel face...? :rolleyes:

Adam  

In case you haven't seen Charlie's Angels, I give you: Lucy Liu in a leather ensemble wielding a riding crop in front of a room filled with horny/terrified men...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WeAJHSH4owU"frameborder="0" gesture="media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That scene was awesome!

She's gratin Payback, the original cut.  A lot of her scene were edited down in Payback: Straight Up though thats a much better version of the movie.

Other then Lucy Liu or maybe Ana de Armas I actually don't think there are any Celebrities I would wan't to see as a Domme.  I actually like when I'm out and about and see a woman that catches my eye. Just some stranger.  My brain starts going into overdrive wondering what that person would look like as a Domme.  Like earlier tonight I was on the F train and I saw a very short, very hot Latina goth girl and immediately started thinking how awesome it would be to see her kicking ass and toping some guy or girl.  Thats just me though.