Adam Dunn's Sudden But Necessary Surgery !

Adam-Dunn

To all of my friends & Ladies at the FF-

As some may (or may not ) have noticed-  I have not posted (or sessioned )  in awhile-

This past October- my Dr. notified me-  I would need surgery to take care of a problem, while it was in its early stage , before it became bad.

The soonest  the surgeon could see me was Friday-  Feb 2-  Two weeks ago today-

So, in the many weeks leading up to my surgery (As you can imagine )- I was a nervous wreck- ! 

Thank God-  I had an excellent  , nationally renowned surgeon (A Korean American )  who did a wonderful job.

I spent one night  at the hospital-  (It was a  "Robotic"  "DaVinci"   surgery with a minimum of bleeding

Altho all went well-  the rehab- has really been....rather tough !

I feel...very tired & drained -  I try to nap each day.....& even when I do  (From 2:30-  to 4  PM  or so )  I am still very tired by 11  PM---!

Thank God- for my dear cousin, who drove me to the surgery...& took me home-  as I live alone...!

My Apt neighbors are good & call me often & take the trash bags down for me--

There is an Italian Deli...one block from me-  that delivers   (Meatballs..pasta....hoagies.....cutlets...soups..etc  )  That has excellent food---)

And-  watching the Olympics has helped me-  get my mind off of things  (South Korea...looks so nice & vibrant-  w  great food & lovely women )

I am slowly  regaining my strength & look fowward to the day....(Hopefully....in the next few weeks )  where  I can again serve my beloved Ms Li-- & have Her  humiliate & debase me-  in the most cruel & heartless way-  as only She can  !

I want to give my best to all of the posters-  esp. Lonewolf  (Who had his own health issues )-  Dannyboy,.....Jungs Jew Boy...& all....& ALL  of the lovely Ladies at the FF-  who I wish I could served---  Ms Fang/Ms Rey/Ms Von Dietz & Ms Katz...Ms Zito...Ms  Jin....&  ESPECIALLY  to Ms Emma....& Jessy--  who run such a well organized place,.....

I WILL be back...

Regards to all of you...

Adam Dunn 

I do miss-  the chatting here 

Adam:

Thank you for posting about your circumstances. I seemed to notice your absence with the understanding that all of the regular posters disappear from time to time, myself included.

Of course I am curious about the nitty gritty details of your medical condition and have already speculated based on your narrative. Your privacy is paramount so please don't worry about my curiosity.

More important is that you are on the road to recovery and very eager to get back to the place where all dreams can come true.

Please be careful and listen to your body. Getting back to normal may take more time than you think but having the Fortress as a goal can't be a bad thing.

In the meantime please keep us posted on your progress.

Dannyboy

ADAM DUNN...I was fully aware of your absence and as a fellow FORTRESS ENTHUSIAST I personally want to wish YOU the very best of health and a rapid return ASAP. As for me I was initially hopeful my PSA readings would remain stable but unfortunately that is not the case and the readings are going higher...YES...CANCER HAS RETURNED as I hopefully approach 77 years of age...but after treatment I will return to the FETISH FORTRESS if its the very last thing I ever do...so Hang in there ADAM...BOTH OF US will be most PERSUASIVELY FINE...as the TREACHEROUS FORTRESS WOMEN will not let us EXPIRE so easily...as they so willingly enthusiastically TORTURE US TO DEATH SO AGONIZINGLY SLOWLY with their most SADISTIC FEMALE EXTREMISM most PUNITIVELY persuasive interminably joyfully perpetrated...ADAM...I wish us BOTH a rapid FORTRESS return ASAP...Lonewolf 

ADAM DUNN...I was fully aware of your absence and as a fellow FORTRESS ENTHUSIAST I personally want to wish YOU the very best of health and a rapid return ASAP. As for me I was initially hopeful my PSA readings would remain stable but unfortunately that is not the case and the readings are going higher...YES...CANCER HAS RETURNED as I hopefully approach 77 years of age...but after treatment I will return to the FETISH FORTRESS if its the very last thing I ever do...so Hang in there ADAM...BOTH OF US will be most PERSUASIVELY FINE...as the TREACHEROUS FORTRESS WOMEN will not let us EXPIRE so easily...as they so willingly enthusiastically TORTURE US TO DEATH SO AGONIZINGLY SLOWLY with their most SADISTIC FEMALE EXTREMISM most PUNITIVELY persuasive interminably joyfully perpetrated...ADAM...I wish us BOTH a rapid FORTRESS return ASAP...Lonewolf 

Lonewolf:

Wow. You have another challenge in front of you and you set your goal and rewards at the gates of the Fortress. I salute you.

Dannyboy

Adam,

Glad to hear all went well with the surgery. Although the rehab may be rough, we are all rooting for you to make a complete recovery. Having a highly skilled surgeon makes a huge difference. You will be back at the Fortress in due time. I had many doubts that I could session again, but the Fortress ladies are so skilled that they can work around any limitations and still make it an incredible time. When you do make it back, communicate well with them and let us know how it went. Best wishes,

Pat

Oh no!!! LoneWolf that's horrible, but I'm glad you seem still so high in spirits! Sending good thoughts your way~~~

Adam,

Glad to hear all went well with the surgery. Although the rehab may be rough, we are all rooting for you to make a complete recovery. Having a highly skilled surgeon makes a huge difference. You will be back at the Fortress in due time. I had many doubts that I could session again, but the Fortress ladies are so skilled that they can work around any limitations and still make it an incredible time. When you do make it back, communicate well with them and let us know how it went. Best wishes,

Pat

Hi Pat8685-  Lonewolf--Dannyboy-Wild Willie & Dumb Mule---Thank you all so very much for your kind words of support-!

Know..that I deeply appreciate  it--

My surgery was a complete success-  my biggest challenge now...is the recovery !  I feel soo tired all the time (As I stated )-  My good friend-  a retired RN-  says--  you gotta give it time...like  6- to 8 weeks....for the body to recover....!

A surgery is a "trauma"  to the body-  and as we get older-  the recovery takes longer-

Thanks again to all you guys....I will keep you all updated !

Regards,

Adam

MISTRESS VIVIENNE FANG...THANK YOU for expressing your concerns and very positive feedback and I know everyone involved at the FETISH FORTRESS echos your best wishes going forward to me as well. If my initial diagnosis suggests a wait and see progression of cancer I will return most enthusiastically ASAP...Lonewolf

As some may (or may not ) have noticed-  I have not posted (or sessioned )  in awhile-

This past October- my Dr. notified me-  I would need surgery to take care of a problem, while it was in its early stage , before it became bad.

So, in the many weeks leading up to my surgery (As you can imagine )- I was a nervous wreck- ! 

Thank God-  I had an excellent  , nationally renowned surgeon (A Korean American )  who did a wonderful job.

I spent one night  at the hospital-  (It was a  "Robotic"  "DaVinci"   surgery with a minimum of bleeding

I feel...very tired & drained -  I try to nap each day.....& even when I do  (From 2:30-  to 4  PM  or so )  I am still very tired by 11  PM---!

Thank God- for my dear cousin, who drove me to the surgery...& took me home-  as I live alone...!

There is an Italian Deli...one block from me-  that delivers   (Meatballs..pasta....hoagies.....cutlets...soups..etc  )  That has excellent food---)

And-  watching the Olympics has helped me-  get my mind off of things  (South Korea...looks so nice & vibrant-  w  great food & lovely women )

I am slowly  regaining my strength & look fowward to the day....(Hopefully....in the next few weeks )  where  I can again serve my beloved Ms Li-- & have Her  humiliate & debase me-  in the most cruel & heartless way-  as only She can  !

I want to give my best to all of the posters-  esp. Lonewolf  (Who had his own health issues )-  Dannyboy,.....Jungs Jew Boy...& all....& ALL  of the lovely Ladies at the FF-  who I wish I could served---  Ms Fang/Ms Rey/Ms Von Dietz & Ms Katz...Ms Zito...Ms  Jin....&  ESPECIALLY  to Ms Emma....& Jessy--  who run such a well organized place,.....

I WILL be back...

Regards to all of you...

Adam Dunn 

Adam Dunn and Lonewolf,

Very sorry to hear this about.  My thoughts are with you.

Jay

I WILL be back...

Regards to all of you...

Adam Dunn 

I hope that you heal up soon so that you can get the beating of your life!!!

Feel better!

I hope you have a quick recovery, LoneWolf and return to us soon!

Hi Pat8685-  Lonewolf--Dannyboy-Wild Willie & Dumb Mule---Thank you all so very much for your kind words of support-!

Know..that I deeply appreciate  it--

My surgery was a complete success-  my biggest challenge now...is the recovery !  I feel soo tired all the time (As I stated )-  My good friend-  a retired RN-  says--  you gotta give it time...like  6- to 8 weeks....for the body to recover....!

A surgery is a "trauma"  to the body-  and as we get older-  the recovery takes longer-

Thanks again to all you guys....I will keep you all updated !

Regards,

Adam

Adam:

I aslo have a good friend who is a retired RN. I wonder is she is the same one as your good friend. It would be a laughable coincidence although it would be problematic should that actually be the case. Perhaps I am a bit paranoid but in my life reality has sometimes been stranger than anything I might have imagined.

Dannyboy

Dannyboy - LOL - that is not the case ! My retired RN is a guy who now lives in Ohio !

Hope this brings you peace of mind

Adam

Adam:

She travels to Ohio on occasion. Maybe she poses as a man in Ohio. One can't be too careful nowadays. I'm not paranoid. LOL.

Dannyboy- I accidentally deleted your reply to Adam-Dunn. Please feel free to repost!

Dear Ms. Kang:

I appreciate your courtesy and your honesty. 

Dannyboy

MISTRESS SOPHIA KATZ..."Feel better! I hope you have a quick recovery, Lonewolf, and return to us soon!" My ultra GORGEOUS "KATZ me OWWWEST...OWW"...No physical condition of mine on earth will dissuade me from your eternally proactive SENSUALLY SADISTIC FEMALE PERSUASIVE ENSLAVEMENT of most exemplary punitively arousing TORTUROUS PERFECTION...OMG how I so desperately need my sensually persuasive LONG HAIRED TORMENTING BEAUTY...my most "SENSUALLY AROUSING SOPHIA"...Lonewolfs EVERYTHING!!!