Hypnosis

need to serve

Has anyone had any experience with hypnosis in session?  Do any of the FF ladies have any education or experience in this?  Do any of the guys?  

The thought of mind control or to just be so acceptant of a Domme's suggestions is extremely attractive to me?  The idea of an altered conciousness that renders me totally pliable is a huge turn on?

Any experiences or desires to share? 

Has anyone had any experience with hypnosis in session?  Do any of the FF ladies have any education or experience in this?  Do any of the guys?  

The thought of mind control or to just be so acceptant of a Domme's suggestions is extremely attractive to me?  The idea of an altered conciousness that renders me totally pliable is a huge turn on?

Any experiences or desires to share? 

I haven't ever encountered hypnotism in a session nor have I ever known a Mistress with that particular expertise. The closest I've ever come to it was a girlfriend who saw a hypnotist to help her quit smoking. She gave up after 2 or 3 sessions.

My understanding is that actual hypnosis is not as depicted on television or in movies. Whatever you anticipate an experience with hypnotism would be like, might be completely different.

Have you thought about why this is so important to you?

Dannyboy

Hypnosis has been creeping it's way into my fantasies recently.  I've had a recurring one about a (fictional) woman from work.  She had been really bossy and I'd called her a bitch, but for some reason ever since I'd been having a really strong desire to have her take me with a strap-on.  In try to shake it, but I can't get it out of my head.  I end up going to her apartment days later, where she reveals that she'd hypnotized me and planted the suggestion that I want her to take me with a strap-on.  But knowing she did that doesn't remove the desire, and I end up submitting to her.  As she takes me, she reveals she did it because I called her a bitch, so she decided to show me who the real bitch is...

This is something I'm very interested in exploring lately. To me, it seems that deep subspace is a kind of hypnotism in and of itself, in that one's conscious mind recedes and the sub fully subsumes themselves into a dominant's desires. Given the parallels, I would be curious to combine the two. 

For those who are drawn to this, what appeals to you most about this possibility? What would you want to experience?

On 2/26/2018 at 9:47 PM, Dannyboy said:

I haven't ever encountered hypnotism in a session nor have I ever known a Mistress with that particular expertise. The closest I've ever come to it was a girlfriend who saw a hypnotist to help her quit smoking. She gave up after 2 or 3 sessions.

My understanding is that actual hypnosis is not as depicted on television or in movies. Whatever you anticipate an experience with hypnotism would be like, might be completely different.

Have you thought about why this is so important to you?

Dannyboy

I have done a few hypnosis scenes.  They are cool.  I think that my attraction to them is about a loss of inhibition.  The thought of being a "mind controlled servant" is attracted, but I realize that this is not going to be achieved through some short term hypnosis.  I have been bound with no ties.  I have experienced a very deep loss of inhibition.  

On 3/4/2018 at 1:56 PM, JustAGuy said:

Hypnosis has been creeping it's way into my fantasies recently.  I've had a recurring one about a (fictional) woman from work.  She had been really bossy and I'd called her a bitch, but for some reason ever since I'd been having a really strong desire to have her take me with a strap-on.  In try to shake it, but I can't get it out of my head.  I end up going to her apartment days later, where she reveals that she'd hypnotized me and planted the suggestion that I want her to take me with a strap-on.  But knowing she did that doesn't remove the desire, and I end up submitting to her.  As she takes me, she reveals she did it because I called her a bitch, so she decided to show me who the real bitch is...

I actually really like your fantasy! The trouble with hypnosis is that it doesn't work with everyone. Have you ever been hypnotized before?

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 2:35 PM, Mistress Zora Jin said:

I actually really like your fantasy! The trouble with hypnosis is that it doesn't work with everyone. Have you ever been hypnotized before?

Thank you Mistress!  Actually no, I don't believe I've ever been hypnotized.  I had a very strange high school teacher who, as an experiment, put down the lights and asked everyone to close their eyes and listen carefully as he described a piece of pizza.  He said it was steaming hot and had all of your favorite toppings, and kept going on at length about how delicious it was.  Then he put on the lights and asked if we could taste the pizza just from listening to his voice, and said that was a form of hypnotism.  I call bullshit.

I'm not sure the form of hypnotism I describe in my fantasy is a real thing...that sort of Hollywood version where people can be made to do things completely against their will and forget about them.  But it's a fun fantasy roleplay element.

I don't take it very seriously at face value.  I love it as a roleplay idea though.  Going to a hypnotist to be "cured" of my increasingly dark mind-control and feminization fantasies only to find someone who believes issues like smoking and over-eating need to be "cured."  But mind-control and feminization?  Not so much....

On 3/15/2018 at 9:02 AM, Mistress Alexia Zito said:

I don’t have any experience with “real” hypnotism and haven’t done enough research on it to vouch for it’s validity. It definitely sounds intriguing as a role play though :) I wonder if there is a hypnotist mistress out there! 

Maybe you can add that to your growing list of crafts! Dominatrix, hypnotist, barber, puppy trainer, stylist, wrestler, dad joke writer, etc., etc.

On 3/11/2018 at 5:02 PM, JustAGuy said:

Thank you Mistress!  Actually no, I don't believe I've ever been hypnotized.  I had a very strange high school teacher who, as an experiment, put down the lights and asked everyone to close their eyes and listen carefully as he described a piece of pizza.  He said it was steaming hot and had all of your favorite toppings, and kept going on at length about how delicious it was.  Then he put on the lights and asked if we could taste the pizza just from listening to his voice, and said that was a form of hypnotism.  I call bullshit.

I'm not sure the form of hypnotism I describe in my fantasy is a real thing...that sort of Hollywood version where people can be made to do things completely against their will and forget about them.  But it's a fun fantasy roleplay element.

How bizarre! Haha; what was he trying to teach with this, exactly? 

i've never been hypnotized, but intense meditation can sometimes have an effect that comes close. I wonder what the line between these two states is.

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 4:23 PM, Mistress Justine Shankar said:

How bizarre! Haha; what was he trying to teach with this, exactly? 

i've never been hypnotized, but intense meditation can sometimes have an effect that comes close. I wonder what the line between these two states is.

That teacher was an enormous flake, haha.

I've definitely heard stories of people putting themselves into a trance-like state via meditation.  Sometimes as part of a religious ritual.  Kind of makes you wonder if a hypnotist is really doing anything other than helping the subject put themselves into that mental state.