Booked my first session

Sissyboy

Hello everyone I’m a 22 year old closet sissy, i would like to introduce myself and give you all a little background on myself, I have just booked my first sesssion with mistress zito and I am so so excited I’ve been into Fetish and sissy stuff since I was a young teenager I often would come up with very cruel and humiliating ideas that push boundaries sometimes they are so mean I don’t want to even say them because others would think that is so so pathetic, ive never been a sissy for a professional mistress before but have done stuff here and there with various partners through out the years I’ve collected quite a lot of gear and was wondering if I should take some with me, also looking for some first time tips I booked 1 hour  but don’t know if I should get 2 hours instead would love to hear feedback ! I also would like to know if maybe I should bring what I have with me I have chastity device , stockings, heels, flats , a wig, panties And some various other items, as a good sissy I plan on being smooth shaved and having my toes painted like a good sissy should !!  Any  tips or suggestions would greatly be appreciated and I look forward to chatting with you all 

sincerely sissy boy !! 

0CB8F8E3-CB5D-4C8D-92F8-C9810C0C4E68.jpeg

B9960E2E-1D9E-4AA1-ABC0-E44D9DEC1993.jpeg

37BCB1A5-151A-42B0-A602-BCE0A3941815.jpeg

D3E10804-E406-4550-A672-A4F7FEE3BE5C.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Mistress Alexia Zito said:

I would love it if you brought your favorite outfit/accessories! The chastity sounds interesting too! If you have personal toys you want to play with bring them in, I love show and tell ;) otherwise we have plenty to play with at the Fortress. See you soon! 

I will be sure to bring my favorite outfit and the toys I have !!  I cant wait to be your obdient sissy slave mistress zito !!

For any en femme session and because it's your first session, I would do at least 90 minutes or 2 hours if you can swing it.  You have a bunch of new sensations coming your way.  You don't want to rush away from the person whom you can talk about them with.  As you can see from her posts and images here, Ms Zito has as many facets as a Lazare Kaplan.  And you're about to discover a few of your own.  Savor.  You'll be glad you did.

4 hours ago, ConsentOptional said:

For any en femme session and because it's your first session, I would do at least 90 minutes or 2 hours if you can swing it.  You have a bunch of new sensations coming your way.  You don't want to rush away from the person whom you can talk about them with.  As you can see from her posts and images here, Ms Zito has as many facets as a Lazare Kaplan.  And you're about to discover a few of your own.  Savor.  You'll be glad you did.

Thank you so much for Responding I did not know that 90 min sessions were even a thing it’s deff something I might want to consider that as an option ! ?

2 hours ago, Dannyboy said:

Welcome to the Fortress. Perhaps this is the beginning of a long and liberating journey.

Dannyboy

Hello Dannyboy 

it is nice to meet you ? I’m both nervous and excited for my first session it is quite a lot of emotions and quite a big step but I can’t wait !! 

12 hours ago, Sissyboy said:

I will be sure to bring my favorite outfit and the toys I have !!  I cant wait to be your obdient sissy slave mistress zito !!

I’m excited to be a part of your first session. If you want to do a full transformation, I would recommend two hours as well! However long we have, I can tell it’s going to be a blast :) 

2 hours ago, Mistress Alexia Zito said:

I’m excited to be a part of your first session. If you want to do a full transformation, I would recommend two hours as well! However long we have, I can tell it’s going to be a blast :) 

I caved in Mistress Zito and now have a two hour session booked !! Literally counting down the days until I get to be your submissive sissy !!! 

Hi Sissyboy...Booked your very FIRST SESSION at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS...and I know it will the first of many ongoing sessions going forward...as you like so many countless others will concede to serve in the known magnitude of such PEERLESS ONGOING BDSM PERFECTION personified found nowhere else...just glance at the ever growing magnitude of FETISH FORTRESS enthusiasts.. fully sanctioned overwhelmingly as well by myself Lonewolf as of this date having had 19 SESSIONS of most persuasive PUNITIVE PERFECTION personified ever envisioned SADISTICALLY FEMALE conceivable ...a most endearing sentiment echoed by each and every client so very endlessly entranced as a matter of most conclusive ongoing SUPERLATIVE BDSM reality found nowhere else in the New York scene...I have also endured the most SENSUALLY SADISTIC MISTRESS ALEXIA ZITO...the CUTEST CRUELEST ONE...from A to Zito....Lonewolf

16 hours ago, job1617 said:

Welcome to the Fortress! I don't think you could have picked a better Mistress that Zito for your first session. She is fantastic. Enjoy

Steven (Good Boy)

Hello job thank you for responding I am super excited for my first session

11 hours ago, Lonewolf. said:

Hi Sissyboy...Booked your very FIRST SESSION at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS...and I know it will the first of many ongoing sessions going forward...as you like so many countless others will concede to serve in the known magnitude of such PEERLESS ONGOING BDSM PERFECTION personified found nowhere else...just glance at the ever growing magnitude of FETISH FORTRESS enthusiasts.. fully sanctioned overwhelmingly as well by myself Lonewolf as of this date having had 19 SESSIONS of most persuasive PUNITIVE PERFECTION personified ever envisioned SADISTICALLY FEMALE conceivable ...a most endearing sentiment echoed by each and every client so very endlessly entranced as a matter of most conclusive ongoing SUPERLATIVE BDSM reality found nowhere else in the New York scene...I have also endured the most SENSUALLY SADISTIC MISTRESS ALEXIA ZITO...the CUTEST CRUELEST ONE...from A to Zito....Lonewolf

Hello lone wolf it is nice to meet you everyone here has been so nice and helpful !! I could allready tell from this forum alone I picked the right place to book my session !! 

9 hours ago, Mistress Justine Shankar said:

Sissyboy, you will be in excellent hands with Mistress Zito. It sounds like you're more than ready to transform into her perfect sissy slut... and report back with details.

Thank you so much Mistress Justine Shankar for the kind words, I will be the best sissy I can be for Mistress Zito ! I’m looking forward to reporting back ! 

5 hours ago, Mistress Rey said:

That blue dress you posted is lovely. The sheen is akin to latex or PVC! Cute and sexy at the same time. 

Why thank you Mistress Rey all the dresses I’ve collected have all been pvc I love how shiny they look and they make me feel trapped in lace when locked on ! 

Sissyboy,

The Fortress consistently provides an incredible experience no matter what you are into. Your choice of Mistress Zito is excellent; she is beautiful and skilled.  Also, you will be able to shower after your session so don't limit your enjoyment of any aspect. Have a great time and please post a review afterwards if you are so inclined. 

Pat

12 hours ago, pat8685 said:

Sissyboy,

The Fortress consistently provides an incredible experience no matter what you are into. Your choice of Mistress Zito is excellent; she is beautiful and skilled.  Also, you will be able to shower after your session so don't limit your enjoyment of any aspect. Have a great time and please post a review afterwards if you are so inclined. 

Pat

Hello pat 

thank you so much for responding it is good to know I can shower after my session ! I am really looking forward to it and to report back with a review !! From how amazing this forum has been and the other reviews I have read, I feel the Fortress is perfect for a submissive such as myself ? really looking to pushing my limits and exploring my fetish’s !! 

• 2 weeks later...